Forums

Topic: Amiibo Alert Thread

Posts 461 to 480 of 614

JaxonH

BestBuy has received a major restock nationwide.

We're talkin racks and racks of Marth, Littke Mac, Captain Falcon, Dark Pit, and many others.

If you don't keep tabs on Amiibo much or have been looking for some of the harder to find releases, head to your local BestBuy asap

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

JaxonH

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

OutCold

I said this in the other Amiibo collection thread, but I went to Best Buy today and the one here said they have a giant shipment sitting in the back, but couldn't tell me what was all in them because they aren't supposed to be stocked until Oct 13th. Maybe its just my Best Buy, just thought I would share.

the unattainable is unknown at zombo com
MH4U/MHG/MHW: Guts
~ close eyes, perceive with mind ~

TeeJay

As an addendum to Jaxon's post, those are at Best Buy. They just got a massive restock

Edited on by TeeJay

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Joeynator3000

I guess tomorrow I'll check, but considering I'm near the end of Xenoblade 3D, I'm not gonna bother with the Shulk Amiibo. My new target is Greninja, lol.

EDIT: I do remember checking my Wal-mart the other day...they had one...ONE...Gannondorf...lol

Edited on by Joeynator3000

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

SavoirFaire

I live near LA so plenty of stores around.

TRU near work had little Mac, captain falcon, and shulk restock (tho shulk was sold out) on Thursday

TRU near home had a massive restock they were putting out today. Captain, little Mac, greninja and lucario as well as all of most recent wave. Guy I spoke to said they got 2 villagers and 4 shulks and that was it. He was a collector as well and clued me in on Best Buy having Marth and dark pit restock.

Best Buy near home was wiped out. I got lucky and spotted a game stand near the registers with some amiibos and snagged dark pit and Marty. So if you are in these stores check around a bit especially since big restock a wont fit in normal areas.

Wal mart and target were bare and looked like they had nothing new so may get restock a this weekend.

SavoirFaire

Nintendo Network ID: rdean1209

foodmetaphors

Really hope I can get one of each of those light blue and pink yarn yoshi. Too bad it's only like 40 degrees out or I'd go wait outside Target. I'll probably still go a little early since stock seems to be fairly limited. Hopefully not a lot of people around here are going for them. There was nobody at the Best Buy in the same shopping center for the Shulk restock so I might be ok..

everything's good and it'll be that way forever!

3DS Friend Code: 3625-9105-7282 | Nintendo Network ID: FXM-729 | Twitter:

LzWinky

Just a heads up for Fire Emblem fans: an allegedly leaked Black Friday ad suggests that Gamestop will be getting a restock of Ike.

http://www.bfads.net/Black-Friday/GameStop/Ad

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Yoshi

Here's a friendly reminder that the US rerelease of the Villager amiibo is tomorrow. It's a TRU exclusive, so be prepared to pay that extra dollar that they arbitrarily charge. Also, they've moved to their holiday hours, so most, if not all, stores will open at 9 instead of 10.

I called my store and they have 64 of them, so your chances are pretty good!

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

Grumblevolcano

Still hoping for a restock of the Splatoon amiibo, I don't want to play Splatoon's single player until I have all the content available.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Anthracks

^ The amiibo just let you replay all the single player stages with different weapons (via stage select screen). It doesn't influence the actual single player mode at all.

Anthracks

Joeynator3000

Grumblevolcano wrote:

Still hoping for a restock of the Splatoon amiibo, I don't want to play Splatoon's single player until I have all the content available.

They're just challenges really, they're not that important. (though I just got the girl's amiibo just so I could have the schoolgirl outfit. lol

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

SavoirFaire

Best Buy has Mewtwo up for pre-order again. Seems to be store pickup only as I couldn't get it to ship.

Edited on by SavoirFaire

SavoirFaire

Ryu_Niiyama

Mewtwo is in US stores! Both my gamestop and BB got a decent supply of them. Along with the animal crossing amiibo.

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

DefHalan

Target's Buy 2 Get 1 sale on video games does not apply to amiibo, but it does apply to amiibo Festival.

Edited on by DefHalan

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Tempestryke

My boyfriend saw MewTwo and the Splatoon Kids (not the 3 pack) at Walmart. They also restocked Smash Bros. Luigi.

Tempestryke

SavoirFaire

I also saw a fair amount of Amiibo Animal crossing cards at Best Buy. Was tempted to pick them up, but $6 a pack??? sheesh!

SavoirFaire

Gremstein

I put some Mewtwo Amiibos out at the Target I work at.. and nobody has touched them at all in two days.

Gremstein

jump

If you're in the uk Toys r Us have the Inkling single packs back in stock for anyone who is after them.

Edited on by jump

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

JaxonH

Marth just went live at BestBuy.com and for only $8.99 ($7.19 with GCU). In addition, Falco and Ganondorf are also available online for the same price.

And remember it's free shipping for all purchases right now too.

Edited on by JaxonH

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic