Topic: Amiibo Alert Thread

Posts 261 to 280 of 614

dazzleshell

for uk collectors game now has july amiibo's up for pre order

dazzleshell

Nintendo Network ID: dazzleshell

JaxonH

@LowOnTheTrack and everyone else who wanted to join LINE

I wanted to update the members here since I haven't participated in this thread for a little while. I no longer post updates here because it is enough trying to keep my LINE chat updated, not to mention members now use this as a thread for conversation which ruins it's purpose of alerts.

Unfortunately, we are not taking any more members into out LINE chat. HOWEVER, I would like to encourage everyone interested in joining in starting your own LINE chat, and get some members together who monitor Amiibo stock (and there are various methods which is all I'll say on the matter).

I will be updating the original post to reflect this.

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

Yoshi

To be honest, I would very much prefer it if this thread went back to just being an alert thread and not a thread for conversation, especially since there's an amiibo thread already. Sure, I don't mind the conversation at all, I just don't like how I get an email about (insert random topic not related to amiibo alerts here) and having to go to this thread so I can have another email sent to me and hope it's an actual alert.

If everyone here decides otherwise, that's fine by me. I'll just uncheck the watch button for this thread and find another avenue to receive alerts. And yes, I do realize that by me posting this could be considered as hypocrisy, but I needed to make this point, and this will be the only time I'll do this.

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

Ryu_Niiyama

Heads up NA people! Walmart is breaking street date for wave 4! A buddy of mine just picked up a pacman and charizard for me.

Edit: He is fighting with the manager...apparently the system caught they broke street date. I'll update if he walks out of the store with them.

Edit #2: No dice. Darn you Walmart! If you are going to break street date actually break it...now the scalpers know where to go.

Edited on by Ryu_Niiyama

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

LzWinky

Ryu_Niiyama wrote:

Heads up NA people! Walmart is breaking street date for wave 4! A buddy of mine just picked up a pacman and charizard for me.

Edit: He is fighting with the manager...apparently the system caught they broke street date. I'll update if he walks out of the store with them.

Edit #2: No dice. Darn you Walmart! If you are going to break street date actually break it...now the scalpers know where to go.

Yeah, they know to go to the stores that they were going to anyway! Curse you Wal-mart for your evil ways

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

BakaKnight

Gamestop Italy has Wave... ehr... I lost the count... anyway preorders open for Zero Suit, Palutena, Dark Pit and Ganondorf (with the Kid Icarus ones already sold out of course! This is getting ridicoulus XD;;; ).

@outburst Informing you as you did last time with me

Edited on by BakaKnight

BakaKnight

Nintendo Network ID: Ryudaki

outburst

BakaKnight wrote:

Gamestop Italy as Wave... ehr... I lost the count... anyway preorders open for Zero Suit, Palutena, Dark Pit and Ganondorf (with the Kid Icarus ones already sold out of course! This is getting ridicoulus XD;;; ).

@outburst Informing you as you did last time with me

Yeah I saw it this afternoon. I couldn't preorder for pickup on my phone for some reason because the Google map wouldn't pop up for me to select the GS store. Now Palutena is gone. thanks BTW. I hope Amazon Italy goes live soon. I'm glad they are now limiting one per customer like they did with the inkling amiibos.

outburst

Yoshi

An email from Amazon....

Thank you for your interest in ordering the new amiibo figures from Amazon.com! Quantities of the new characters are extremely limited, so we'd like to ensure that as many customers as possible have the opportunity to get the new figures!

Throughout the afternoon of Friday, May 29, we'll be posting each Wave 4 amiibo figure individually within the following time windows. Each will become available for purchase at a random time during that time frame. Mark your calendars for the following times this Friday!

Pac-Man: 2:00 p.m. - 2:30 p.m. PT
Charizard: 2:30 p.m. - 3:00 p.m. PT
Inkling Boy: 3:00 p.m. - 3:30 p.m. PT
Lucina: 3:30 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. PT
Wario: 4:00 p.m. - 4:30 p.m. PT
Inkling Girl: 4:30 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. PT
Silver Mario: 5:00 p.m. - 5:30 p.m. PT
Robin: 5:30 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. PT
Inkling Boy, Girl, and Squid 3-pack: 6:00 p.m. - 6:30 p.m. PT

We're limiting each amiibo figure to 1 per customer, and we'll be disabling 1-Click Ordering. Additionally, it'd be helpful to make sure you've updated your credit card and shipping information to help you move quickly through the checkout process.

We've seen a tremendous amount of interest for the latest wave of amiibo figures and we're always working with Nintendo to get our hands on more. While we cannot guarantee that every customer who wants an amiibo will be able to purchase one when they become available on May 29th, we are doing our best to make sure customers have an opportunity to purchase their favorite characters!

We thank you for your continued support and loyalty over the years.

~Amazon.com Video Games

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

Starpower67

brewsky wrote:

An email from Amazon....

Thank you for your interest in ordering the new amiibo figures from Amazon.com! Quantities of the new characters are extremely limited, so we'd like to ensure that as many customers as possible have the opportunity to get the new figures!

Throughout the afternoon of Friday, May 29, we'll be posting each Wave 4 amiibo figure individually within the following time windows. Each will become available for purchase at a random time during that time frame. Mark your calendars for the following times this Friday!

Pac-Man: 2:00 p.m. - 2:30 p.m. PT
Charizard: 2:30 p.m. - 3:00 p.m. PT
Inkling Boy: 3:00 p.m. - 3:30 p.m. PT
Lucina: 3:30 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. PT
Wario: 4:00 p.m. - 4:30 p.m. PT
Inkling Girl: 4:30 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. PT
Silver Mario: 5:00 p.m. - 5:30 p.m. PT
Robin: 5:30 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. PT
Inkling Boy, Girl, and Squid 3-pack: 6:00 p.m. - 6:30 p.m. PT

We're limiting each amiibo figure to 1 per customer, and we'll be disabling 1-Click Ordering. Additionally, it'd be helpful to make sure you've updated your credit card and shipping information to help you move quickly through the checkout process.

We've seen a tremendous amount of interest for the latest wave of amiibo figures and we're always working with Nintendo to get our hands on more. While we cannot guarantee that every customer who wants an amiibo will be able to purchase one when they become available on May 29th, we are doing our best to make sure customers have an opportunity to purchase their favorite characters!

We thank you for your continued support and loyalty over the years.

~Amazon.com Video Games

Thanks for the info. Looks like the odds of getting it on Amazon won't be good. I wonder how many they will have in stock.

Starpower67

SavoirFaire

For the U.S. Audience: seems toys r us just got a -massive- shipment of greninja. The store I went to had 80! Decent amounts of others after the rush as well (except lucina and robin of course).

Target nearby was wiped out, and best buy (where I went first) didn't have too much left either. From talking to the others at toys r us the other stores were cleaned out almost instantly.

Seems the U.S. Got a better shipment this time, but still not enough to meet demand. This is near Los Angeles.

SavoirFaire

Nintendo Network ID: rdean1209

Starpower67

I'm confused why the Pac-Man amiibo is $20 on Amazon now. It wasn't even suppose to go on sale yet. I assumed it would be for the regular $12-$13.

Starpower67

E_Blackadder

Starpower67 wrote:

I'm confused why the Pac-Man amiibo is $20 on Amazon now. It wasn't even suppose to go on sale yet. I assumed it would be for the regular $12-$13.

The time from Amazon is just a window; you just have to keep refreshing and hope you it. What you're seeing is a 3rd party selling Pac-Man.

Amiibo's are driving me crazy!

If you want something done properly, kill Baldrick before you start.

3DS Friend Code: 3540-0367-3259 | Nintendo Network ID: e_blackadder

E_Blackadder

Pac Man is now live from Amazon, just got him!

If you want something done properly, kill Baldrick before you start.

3DS Friend Code: 3540-0367-3259 | Nintendo Network ID: e_blackadder

Ash_Anne

Has Lucina gone live on Amazon yet?

3DS Friend code: 1203-9222-1363
Twitter: Ash_Hose

DefHalan

Ash_Anne wrote:

I haven't seen it yet, but I might miss it

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Ash_Anne

DefHalan wrote:

Ash_Anne wrote:

I haven't seen it yet, but I might miss it

I keep refreshing the page but she may be gone already.

3DS Friend code: 1203-9222-1363
Twitter: Ash_Hose

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic