Forums

Topic: Amiibo Alert Thread

Posts 221 to 240 of 614

EOTW

Splatoon amiibos also went up for preorder at Walmart.

3DS FC: 3222-5568-3578
NNID: EOTW93
NX HYPE

Nicolai

EOTW wrote:

Splatoon amiibos also went up for preorder at Walmart.

Thanks man! I managed to pre-order this despite being in a class with only 10 students

The 3-pack is still up for sale.

Edited on by Nicolai

Got married.
Nico-loggery! - || - Time Zone: CST (-6:00) - |...

Switch Friend Code: SW-7850-8250-1626 | My Nintendo: nicolai8bit | Nintendo Network ID: Nicolai

PrincessSugoi

Anyone else beginning to think that the Splatoon amiibos will actually be pretty common? They're usually the last to sell out in preorders and are getting re-stocked pretty regularly at Walmart and Best Buy. Only the 3 pack appears to be "limited" in a sense.

Current Playlist: Age of Calamity, Stardew Valley, ACNH

Hopeless permanent resident of Idol Hell.

3DS Friend Code: 4184-2503-1604 | Nintendo Network ID: sasamitails

DefHalan

LoveSugoi wrote:

Anyone else beginning to think that the Splatoon amiibos will actually be pretty common? They're usually the last to sell out in preorders and are getting re-stocked pretty regularly at Walmart and Best Buy. Only the 3 pack appears to be "limited" in a sense.

I have been thinking that for a long time already lol

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

sinalefa

I hope so. Nintendo is giving Splatoon a big push with advertising, campaigns, talks of post launch DLC and its own amiibo line. So amiibo should be easy to find.

I will comment in this thread, never being able to find it again.

bluedogrulez

Just pre-ordered the Splatoon 3-pack from Walmart.com. Thanks EOTW!

Asphalt 9 / Siege Engine FTW

EOTW

No problem you guys, managed to nab the 3 pack as well . Glad that these seem to be getting more common.

3DS FC: 3222-5568-3578
NNID: EOTW93
NX HYPE

JaxonH

I know this ain't amiibo but it needs an alert

Majora mask new 3ds xl http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-new-3ds-xl-legend-of-zel...

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

Nicolai

Amazing. The Splatoon 3-pack is still up at Wal-Mart. I guess supply has finally exceeded demand.

Got married.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7850-8250-1626 | My Nintendo: nicolai8bit | Nintendo Network ID: Nicolai

Grumblevolcano

Nicolai wrote:

Amazing. The Splatoon 3-pack is still up at Wal-Mart. I guess supply has finally exceeded demand.

Yeah, it looks like Nintendo's realized that this Splatoon amiibo exclusive weapons nonsense is going to ruin the game's sales if there's not enough amiibo supply.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Nicolai

Grumblevolcano wrote:

Nicolai wrote:

Yeah, it looks like Nintendo's realized that this Splatoon amiibo exclusive weapons nonsense is going to ruin the game's sales if there's not enough amiibo supply.

Well, Nintendo created their initial buzz with the Smash Bros. stock problems, and now amiibo has a name for being rare and popular. Maybe they feel like they succeeded in doing that already, and they're now going to try to sell as many as possible.

Either that, or Splatoon isn't as popular as I thought. It's a new IP, after all.

Got married.

DefHalan

I think there are just so many Smash Characters and they know not everyone will want all of them that the smash series amiibo were made limited, but other series amiibo are being given bigger releases

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Sean_Aaron

I was pleasantly surprised to be able to reserve a Wario figure from my local Argos Friday and then collect it yesterday (they are marking them up, but not as much as GAME: £12.99). They also had Charizard, but as someone else noted, despite Pac-Man also being labeled for delivery/collection, when I got to checkout I was informed it was sold out, but I figured two out of four sold out figures (Ness showed sold-out in the catalogue page), wasn't too bad. So, if you're in the UK it pays to see if your local Argos or other physical retailer has them in stock if you cannot find them online.

Edited on by Sean_Aaron

BLOG, mail: [email protected]
Nintendo ID: sean.aaron

courvall

Jigglypuff and greninja are up on amazon uk now. also green yarn yoshi

courvall

sinalefa

Thank you @outburst. Preordered a boy and a girl amiibo.

And I am still waiting for Amazon UK to dispatch my Ness amiibo. They probably don't have any left but won't cancel my order.

I will comment in this thread, never being able to find it again.

outburst

sinalefa wrote:

Thank you @outburst. Preordered a boy and a girl amiibo.

And I am still waiting for Amazon UK to dispatch my Ness amiibo. They probably don't have any left but won't cancel my order.

Wut. The girl is up for preorder now too? I'll do preorder both just in case price goes down. I'm paying 45€ on Amazon UK while only 37€ on Germany. Too bad I missed both Amazon Spain and France since they are always cheaper.

outburst

Emilia

Ryu_Niiyama wrote:

LordofMentos wrote:

So one thing I've noticed that no seemed to report nor discus is that gamestop is supposdly getting a new shipment of shulk amiibos for may first, also it seems these will not be able to pre-order. They've had the may first date up since the day after all shulks sold out.
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-games...

Web In Store orders for the may shipment were submitted the day Shulk released. That's why you can't preorder. I have one for that shipment.

Same here. Can't wait for Friday, and I hope they do the same for Ike.

Emilia

Nintendo Network ID: Puzzler1234 | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic