Forums

Topic: Amiibo Alert Thread

Posts 181 to 200 of 614

dazzleshell

Game have listed them but as coming soon.. they haven't done the pre order yet. Same with yarn yoshi ones too.

dazzleshell

Nintendo Network ID: dazzleshell

MoogleMuffins

dazzleshell wrote:

Game have listed them but as coming soon.. they haven't done the pre order yet. Same with yarn yoshi ones too.

I thought so, thanks for clearing that up.

Thought I missed out on the chance for those.

]

3DS Friend Code: 1332-7818-1153 | Nintendo Network ID: MoogleMuffins

outburst

Amazon.de has inkling boy and squid bundle up. ONE per customer rule. I'm mad I got ninja'd on the last inkling girl. I only got inkling boy since I got squid bundle on Amazon.es for 39.99€ (soldout).

Edit:
Inkling boy soldout too.

Edit2
All splatoon amiibos are back on Amazon.de. I managed to get both boy and girl but I needed to cancel my first preorder because of the one per customer rule! But heck, 7 euros for shipping to Italy. I may cancel when Amazon Italy and GameStop opens up preorder.

Edited on by outburst

outburst

PinkSpider

nintendo uk preorders up for jiggly puff and greeninja already

3DS Friend code : 2878 9572 9160 PinkSpider
Mario Kart 7 Community code : 54 7436 5412 6010
Wii U I.D : PinkSpider

PinkSpider

Greninja is already gone after 5 mins

3DS Friend code : 2878 9572 9160 PinkSpider
Mario Kart 7 Community code : 54 7436 5412 6010
Wii U I.D : PinkSpider

courvall

both are gone now

courvall

MoogleMuffins

I'm amazed I was able to pre order both with one bar of signal on my phone at work. It's weird how Game seemed to last much longer with these to amiibos. Yet Nintendo lasted only a few minutes.

]

Shinobi1Kenoby

Ganondorf dark pit palutena and zero samus open for preorder at game uk NOW

Shinobi1Kenoby

My Nintendo: KingRavage | Twitter:

MoogleMuffins

DESS-M-8 wrote:

Ganondorf dark pit palutena and zero samus open for preorder at game uk NOW

Weirdly enough, those four have been up on Game since the 9th April, I'm surprised they haven't all sold out yet.

]

Sean_Aaron

Amazed I got in a Jigglypuff order for my daughter. I checked the site at 14:55 and it was available so I pounced. I want Olimar when that one comes up; looks like I'll gave to be lucky there as well.

I cannot believe some of the figures that are sold out like Kirby and Zelda. You'd have thought they'd be evergreen ones!

BLOG, mail: [email protected]
Nintendo ID: sean.aaron

SavoirFaire

Envy you guys over there. We don't see much of anything for the next few waves in the US!

I do see target has them up on the website now, but no pre-order, perhaps all store only pre-order.

SavoirFaire

Nintendo Network ID: rdean1209

Pancake_Phil

I find it a bit annoying how GAME put up listings for both Mewtwo and Lucas's amiibos, when they haven't been officially announced with a date yet.

I hope they won't put pre-orders available before they're officially revealed as I really want Mewtwo.

Nintendo Network ID: Falcon1991

2DS Friend Code: 0104-1799-6687

dazzleshell

Did everyone get the next 4 from the nintendo official uk store?

dazzleshell

Nintendo Network ID: dazzleshell

FrozenLink

Amazing the preorders have stayed open for 12 minutes and managed to not sell out. this is madness. Managed to get all 4 luckily. Anyone know where i could find a pac-man? Never been able to snag a preorder for him yet

FrozenLink

MoogleMuffins

Pancake_Phil wrote:

I find it a bit annoying how GAME put up listings for both Mewtwo and Lucas's amiibos, when they haven't been officially announced with a date yet.

I hope they won't put pre-orders available before they're officially revealed as I really want Mewtwo.

I feel the same, except for Lucas.

dazzleshell wrote:

Did everyone get the next 4 from the nintendo official uk store?

I got the ones I wanted, Ganandorf and Zero Suit Samus. Didn't care about the other two.

]

Kami2Kami

Here's the full list of when they were sold out! They were released at 15:00 remember!

Ganondorf sold out @ 15:10 (Winner: 1st Place)
Zero Suit Samus & Dark Pit sold out @ 15:11 (Joint: 2nd Place)
Palutena sold out @ 15:19 (Loser: 3rd Place)

Systems: Wii U, Wii, New 3DS Ambassador Edition, 2DS
Amiibo Collection: Villager, Rosalina, Zelda, Sheik, Toon Link, Link, Marth, Ike, Robin, Lucina, Pit, Shulk, Fox, Yoshi, Toad, Squid Inkling, Meta Knight, Ganondorf (pre-ordered), Yarn Yoshi (pre-ordered)

Nintendo Network ID: Kami2Kami

MoogleMuffins

Bushido_Fai wrote:

Here's the full list of when they were sold out! They were released at 15:00 remember!

Ganondorf sold out @ 15:10 (Winner: 1st Place)
Zero Suit Samus & Dark Pit sold out @ 15:11 (Joint: 2nd Place)
Palutena sold out @ 15:19 (Loser: 3rd Place)

Strange, I kept refreshing the page every minute but Ganandorf was still available to pre order till about 15:20 for me.

]

Kami2Kami

MoogleMuffins wrote:

Strange, I kept refreshing the page every minute but Ganandorf was still available to pre order till about 15:20 for me.

Nah, your computer must have just lagged. If you clicked on it after 15:10 you would probably be re-directed to a "unavailable page" link.

Either that or your computer clock is super fast.

Edited on by Kami2Kami

Systems: Wii U, Wii, New 3DS Ambassador Edition, 2DS
Amiibo Collection: Villager, Rosalina, Zelda, Sheik, Toon Link, Link, Marth, Ike, Robin, Lucina, Pit, Shulk, Fox, Yoshi, Toad, Squid Inkling, Meta Knight, Ganondorf (pre-ordered), Yarn Yoshi (pre-ordered)

Nintendo Network ID: Kami2Kami

Sean_Aaron

So basically we can expect every new series to sell out within fifteen minutes of pre-order at Nintendo online store, is that it? Because it seems to have been the case since before the Super Mario series. I almost feel like ordering Ike or Sonic just because of the novelty of them being available from their respective release waves!

Edited on by Sean_Aaron

BLOG, mail: [email protected]
Nintendo ID: sean.aaron

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic