Forums

Topic: Amiibo Alert Thread

Posts 161 to 180 of 614

Nicolai

Sheesh, when is Amazon US going to open theirs? It's been ages!

Got married.
Nico-loggery! - || - Time Zone: CST (-6:00) - |...

Switch Friend Code: SW-7850-8250-1626 | My Nintendo: nicolai8bit | Nintendo Network ID: Nicolai

4stringsteve

Preorders are starting to appear on game

3DS Friend Code: 3780-9139-9364

Nintendo Network ID: Defian

SavoirFaire

I guess I need to figure out how to do this twitter crap I have been avoiding forever. have yet to see anything solid from Best Buy, which is where I did most of my pre-ordering (before all of this went far into crazyland). They still have them as "coming soon"

SavoirFaire

Nintendo Network ID: rdean1209

courvall

game uk not shipping internationaly it seems , if anyone was going to order from abroad. it says - Please note: this item is unavailable for International delivery. on the amiibo

courvall

nmesh030

Please add me! Line app username is Nigel

nmesh030

PrincessSugoi

Went to sit on the couch leaving the computer for a few minutes... and that was all it took to miss the AmiAmi preorders for Falcon, Wii Fit Trainer, Villager, and Little Mac. SERIOUSLY?!

AmiAmi lets you order through Paypal without taking the money or doing an authorization too. I would have totally grabbed Wii Fit Trainer.

Current Playlist: Age of Calamity, Stardew Valley, ACNH

Hopeless permanent resident of Idol Hell.

3DS Friend Code: 4184-2503-1604 | Nintendo Network ID: sasamitails

Grumblevolcano

So it seems that me being asleep meant I missed Olimar and all the Yarn Yoshi bundles but I should be able to get all 3 Inklings.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

PrincessSugoi

Ah great. A region wide superstorm just blew in. It'd be just my luck if I wake up to no lights and those Amazon rumors turn out to be true.

Current Playlist: Age of Calamity, Stardew Valley, ACNH

Hopeless permanent resident of Idol Hell.

3DS Friend Code: 4184-2503-1604 | Nintendo Network ID: sasamitails

LzWinky

They're now sold out of the Wave 4 ones, but other rare figures are available for pre-order like Pit and Meta Knight

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

ultraraichu

If anyone is interested, they have Pit online at Gamestop.com now.

Edit: Link http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/pit-amiibo-figure/117859

Edit 2: Either they're sold out already, or it's a technical glitch on their end but it's not checking out for most people even though you can still add to cart.

Edited on by ultraraichu

A dying animal struggles, thrashes and howls in protest as its life torn from it. To see this in action, watch Animal Planet. The same thing happens when a video game is or isn't released. To see this in action, stay here.

Switch Friend Code: Sw-6105-4873-7122 | 3DS Friend Code: 1848-1733-3257 | My Nintendo: Ultraraichu | Nintendo Network ID: ultraraichu

LzWinky

Play-Asia still has some for pre-order for $20 + shipping

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Ryno

I was going to alert everyone to zavvi about the latest waves and they ship internationally but they sold out.

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

LzWinky

Jerk >:[

antipop621

Canadians,

Gold Mario is up at walmart.ca

antipop621

MoogleMuffins

Out of curiosity, has anyone who's pre ordered the new Wave of Amiibo's on Game managed to pre order either Bowser Jr, Dr Mario, Olimar, Lucas and Mewtwo?

They are on the site but I have a feeling they have not actually been up to pre order yet.

]

3DS Friend Code: 1332-7818-1153 | Nintendo Network ID: MoogleMuffins

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic