Forums

Topic: Amiibo Alert Thread

Posts 101 to 120 of 614

JaxonH

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

Whopper744

I checked Targert.com and I saw Toad was in stock in several stores in West Virginia, but not online. I managed to get a Toad at one of them shortly after, and they still have one left (in South Charleston, WV). May want to check them and see if one nearby you has one.

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

LzWinky

I'm guess this stock is coming from the west coast ports

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

mralloverit

Anyone looking for the TOAD amiibo who lives in or around the Daytona Beach area in FL, check out Toys R Us on International Speedway. 10 or so in stock as of an hour ago. They are enforcing a 1 per customer limit on each one. Give it a shot if you're in the area.

Edited on by mralloverit

通り過がりの仮面ライダーだ、覚えておけ!
Tōrisugari no Kamen Raidā da, oboeteoke!
Just a passing Kamen Rider, remember that!

Dokkaebi

Thanks for the heads up. Just pre-ordered from Fry's and will be picking up on my way home from work

Dokkaebi

JaxonH

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

skylanders-fan

toad seems to be common like i thought

find me as skylanders fan on smash board and dark spyro and the collector 1999 on reddit

skylanders-fan

BurningSonic wrote:

skylanders-fan wrote:

toad seems to be common like i thought

How common?

about the same as sonic and mega man maybe a little less

find me as skylanders fan on smash board and dark spyro and the collector 1999 on reddit

RealBreakingNate

Posting my Line info so I can be added to the alerts. Thank you!
Username/Display Name: Nate Rico
My ID: snskandnwndksnckdnwk

Check out my original geeky videos and giveaways at my YouTube channel www.YouTube.com/RealBreakingNate I promise that you wont regret it! Stay Geeky My Friends! Working on becoming a Pokémon Master!

Twitter:

scottp999

Lots of toads in my local ToysRUs yesterday, about a dozen. Everyone that wants one should check there. Their website stock said it was out of stock or not carried at the local store, but there they were. This is was in Maryland.

scottp999

JaxonH

Majora's Mask New 3DS Bundle available NOW!!! It's not amiibo but I thought people might wanna know.

http://m.gamestop.com/catalog/product/120917

Sir_JBizzle

Hey there! Just here to drop my LINE cress in the name of simplicity...

Username: Sir_JBizzle
User ID: jenny8765309

Sir_JBizzle

3DS Friend Code: 0447-6920-3362 | Nintendo Network ID: SirJBizzle | Twitter:

star460

Hey jaxon my user id from line is star460 can you add me ??

star460

Lalivero

Holy crap...they just never learn, do they?

I got a call from Gamestop because I actually did want to preorder one this time, Robin. I was told by the guy that they got informed that this round is going to be even more limited than even they thought(his word was 'extremely'). They are opening preorders up to everybody at 3(EST here) and that anybody who only put down the minimum $ per and/or want to get others will need to pretty much pay in full to have them shipped to them(which is free if you do it in store).

So you obviously know what this looks to mean for Ness, being Gamestop exclusive...according to this info, the guy is going to literally be a frickin' myth of a figure.

I mean people already picked Ness out as the mythical creature of this round, but if how this guy was talking holds merit, he was basically saying 'I really, really recommend you get your hind parts here early, especially if you want Ness, and bring your smartphone if you have one so, if something goes up with the system, best of luck getting online'.

Like, for real? I want to hope he isn't being as serious about Robin, but he did call really early and I'm afraid he's probably right.

Gawd this is getting frickin' out of hand....-.-

...formerly - Chriiis

Switch FC: SW-6037-8910-2517

Switch Friend Code: SW-6037-8910-2517

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic