Forums

Topic: amiibo

Posts 981 to 1,000 of 1,777

DefHalan

TheGreatBrawler wrote:

Well the quote is getting too big so... I searched how many figures there are and it turns out 60, not too bad... compared to skylanders that has a whopping total of 297 figures. Which is too many, one of the main reasons why I stopped playing skylanders.

Or any games based on figures lol

Glad I stopped with Skylanders so early. I only did 1 game of skylanders, didn't even get all the figures

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

TeeJay

Yeah I dropped Skylanders after the first game. I must have gotten about 5 or so figures total. Sold them all

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

skywake

This is the situation for Amiibos in random stores across Australia. Some sold out instantly, some got a lot of stock. So there are still images like this being posted from random places. This is apparently from a KMart in Sydney's inner-west.
Untitled
And again, I don't know what the deal is elsewhere in the world. But for here for some reason Rosalina is one of the more common ones alongside Bowser and, to some degree, Sonic. I haven't seen a single picture or even a hint of a rumour of any store that has some of the rarer ones like King Dedede since day 1.

Edited on by skywake

Some playlists: Top All Time Songs, Top Last Year
"Don't stir the pot" is a nice way of saying "they're too dumb to reason with"

Pootypie

Let's just say I bought all of the first skylanders game figures... I don't know why I did that and I don't know how I can sell them... :/

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

MsJubilee

TheGreatBrawler wrote:

Let's just say I bought all of the first skylanders game figures... I don't know why I did that and I don't know how I can sell them... :/

Sell them with your imagination

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Resident Evil 4 Remake & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

Pootypie

midnafanboy wrote:

TheGreatBrawler wrote:

Perfect advice... lol

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

TeeJay

TheGreatBrawler wrote:

midnafanboy wrote:

TheGreatBrawler wrote:

Perfect advice... lol

Use Craigslist if shipping out stuff is a problem for you.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Pootypie

TeeJay wrote:

TheGreatBrawler wrote:

midnafanboy wrote:

TheGreatBrawler wrote:

Perfect advice... lol

Use Craigslist if shipping out stuff is a problem for you.

Craigslist.org?

Pootypie

Inkling

I'm not getting any more amiibo. This situation is ridiculous.

I will update this when Half Life 3 arrives. [Started 17/11/2015]

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7429-4970

TeeJay

@TheGreatBrawler Yeah. Using that you can meet up with people in your local area to sell (and apparently trade(but mostly sell tho)) just about about anything. There is always stranger danger though so be careful

It's how I may be getting Rosalina and actually how I got rid of my Skylanders stuff too

Edited on by TeeJay

Zerodactyl

Inkling wrote:

I'm not getting any more amiibo. This situation is ridiculous.

I have to agree, but I'll probably still get some more every now and then.

SUBSCRIBE to my GAMING YOUTUBE CHANNEL: www.youtube.com/channel/UCqGc24cyhnXLO3EZ3yPXEzQ

My Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Funny Moments Montage: https://youtube.com/watch?v=8jCaVRifWcQ

3DS Friend Code: 1161-0648-3584 | Nintendo Network ID: Zerodactyl | Twitter:

Pootypie

TeeJay wrote:

@TheGreatBrawler Yeah. Using that you can meet up with people in your local area to sell (and apparently trade(but mostly sell tho)) just about about anything. There is always stranger danger though so be careful

Probably won't be able to use it then... thanks for the help though.

Pootypie

TeeJay

TheGreatBrawler wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

Probably won't be able to use it then... thanks for the help though.

No problem, sorry I can't help more

courvall

amazon.co.uk have charizard , ness , lucina , robin and pac man for pre order now if anyone wants to get them.

courvall

Jase1981

skywake wrote:

This is the situation for Amiibos in random stores across Australia. Some sold out instantly, some got a lot of stock. So there are still images like this being posted from random places. This is apparently from a KMart in Sydney's inner-west.
Untitled
And again, I don't know what the deal is elsewhere in the world. But for here for some reason Rosalina is one of the more common ones alongside Bowser and, to some degree, Sonic. I haven't seen a single picture or even a hint of a rumour of any store that has some of the rarer ones like King Dedede since day 1.

Don't suppose you could snag one of those Rosalina's for me? I would gladly pay you the price of the figure and shipping
I am in the states and I cant lock ONE SINGLE ROSALINA down from anywhere! its madness lol

Jase1981

NinjaWaddleDee

Ryno wrote:

Well that was fast. Ness, Robin, and Lucina were available for preorder on amazon.co.uk but not for long! Glad I got a Ness in in-time. The thirst for amiibo's is real.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=sr_st_date-desc-rank?fst=as%3Ao...

I freaking hate and love this craze at the same time. Anyone here think sonic will be common? I hope so, because I want one. I'm surprised dedede isn't.

Check out my YouTube channel if you love gaming, and Nintendo (especially Metroid) I think you'll enjoy my videos. :)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCagN36OxIjCGUVMaYFtPgSg

Nintendo Network ID: NinjaWaddleDee

NintendoFan64

Ryno wrote:

Well that was fast. Ness, Robin, and Lucina were available for preorder on amazon.co.uk but not for long! Glad I got a Ness in in-time. The thirst for amiibo's is real.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=sr_st_date-desc-rank?fst=as%3Ao...

Okay, as soon as the pre-orders come here, I have to make sure that I get Ness, Pacman and Wario pre-ordered. Charizard I'm thinking about, but Robin and Lucina...well...I don't really play Fire Emblem, so I'm not too concerned with them.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

rolLTheDice

[del]If you want some for cheap, here's about a dozen of amiibos für about 8,00 € each. Yoshi's for 7,00 €.
Should at least be interesting to German visitors of this site and can be found here.
I don't have any experience with that shop yet, but soon i will.

These were available when i ordered:

Diddy Kong
Donkey Kong
Fox
Kirby
Link
Luigi
Mario
Marth
Peach
Pikachu
Samus
Wii Fit Trainer
Yoshi
[/del]

Also: While Robin is listed on Ninty's UK website, he's nowhere to be found on the German one.

Edited on by rolLTheDice

rolLTheDice

Nintendo Network ID: LTD_2112

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic