Forums

Topic: amiibo

Posts 921 to 940 of 1,777

Tobiaku

TheGreatBrawler wrote:

Tobias95 wrote:

Guess I will leave him to his fans (or kids who want an angel toy) then.
Less hassel for others is good for those who like him, I spent hours looking for Marth, it was NOT fun.

Could have just looked at amazon.de

I prefer seeing the figures I'm buying, I dont want to end up with figures like the Peach'es I have seen so far, I'v seen a few of her which looks dirty and one with a blue spot on her cheek

Tobiaku

3DS Friend Code: 1977-0291-4355

Pootypie

Tobias95 wrote:

TheGreatBrawler wrote:

Tobias95 wrote:

Guess I will leave him to his fans (or kids who want an angel toy) then.
Less hassel for others is good for those who like him, I spent hours looking for Marth, it was NOT fun.

Could have just looked at amazon.de

I prefer seeing the figures I'm buying, I dont want to end up with figures like the Peach'es I have seen so far, I'v seen a few of her which looks dirty and one with a blue spot on her cheek

Well I ordered a Falcon and Little Mac from online, and they were too beautiful for me to handle.

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

Tobiaku

Might give it a try if I can't find her in the future

Tobiaku

SuperWiiU

I almost ended up finally buying an Amiibo, they had all the ones I wanted and much more, but then decided against it because I already bought some other stuff(plus store discount didn't apply to them). I wanted to get Captain Falcon, but I didn't know what games he works with (as I don't play SSB). Does anyone have a link to the list of which amiibo's work with what.

Ryu_Niiyama

Just got Bowser!

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

Ryu_Niiyama

TheGreatBrawler wrote:

Punished_Boss_84 wrote:

Amiibos has sold over 5.7m Worldwide, much quicker than Wii U strangely.

Not really... there's scalpers and there's people who bought the whole collection... there's a lot that bought multiple amiibos to their likings. Nobody would buy two wii u just for the heck of it would they?

Actually....If you import games you may have two wii U.

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

Grumblevolcano

SuperWiiU wrote:

I almost ended up finally buying an Amiibo, they had all the ones I wanted and much more, but then decided against it because I already bought some other stuff(plus store discount didn't apply to them). I wanted to get Captain Falcon, but I didn't know what games he works with (as I don't play SSB). Does anyone have a link to the list of which amiibo's work with what.

• Mario Kart 8: Mario, Luigi, Peach, Yoshi, DK, Kirby, Samus, Link/Toon Link, Fox, Captain Falcon
  • Hyrule Warriors: Link/Toon Link (all are supported but the others only give random weapons/materials/rupees that you can obtain normally)
  • Yoshi's Woolly World: Yoshi
  • Mario Party 10: Mario, Luigi, Yoshi, Peach, DK, Rosalina, Wario, Bowser, Toad (all are supported but the others probably give mini stars that you can obtain normally)
  • Kirby: Kirby, Meta Knight, King Dedede
  • Codename STEAM: Marth, Ike, Robin, Lucina
  • Captain Toad: Toad

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

MrWalkieTalkie

Grumblevolcano wrote:

SuperWiiU wrote:

• Mario Kart 8: Mario, Luigi, Peach, Yoshi, DK, Kirby, Samus, Link/Toon Link, Fox, Captain Falcon
  • Hyrule Warriors: Link/Toon Link (all are supported but the others only give random weapons/materials/rupees that you can obtain normally)
  • Yoshi's Woolly World: Yoshi
  • Mario Party 10: Mario, Luigi, Yoshi, Peach, DK, Rosalina, Wario, Bowser, Toad (all are supported but the others probably give mini stars that you can obtain normally)
  • Kirby: Kirby, Meta Knight, King Dedede
  • Codename STEAM: Marth, Ike, Robin, Lucina
  • Captain Toad: Toad

Ace Combat: Mario, Luigi, Peach, Bowser, Donkey Kong, Link, Zelda, Samus, Fox, Captain Falcon, Pac-Man

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

VOTE WONDER-RED FOR SMASH!!

ultraraichu

Checked Nintendo World Store. Apparently they were selling Bowser, Sheik, Toon Link as well as the store exclusives like Rosalina & Luma and Shulk since monday (1/26) and it was sold out the next day. Only wave 3 left was Bowser.

Also checked Toyrus in Time Square for Lucario. It was sold out before 11am. You can also guess who remain
Untitled
Tried to ask how many they had in stock but 3 staff seem like they don't know what Lucario amiibo was and one said they had more Lucarios than Bowsers shipped.

Makes you think who really creates the rarity of an amiibo.

A dying animal struggles, thrashes and howls in protest as its life torn from it. To see this in action, watch Animal Planet. The same thing happens when a video game is or isn't released. To see this in action, stay here.

Switch Friend Code: Sw-6105-4873-7122 | 3DS Friend Code: 1848-1733-3257 | My Nintendo: Ultraraichu | Nintendo Network ID: ultraraichu

TeeJay

Sigh

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Tobiaku

I have never seen so many of one amiibo before
My record was nine Pikachus

Tobiaku

TeeJay

Y'know, I actually don't think my local Wallmart has restocked amiibo even once since launch. On the day they launched they had an ok selection of the available amiibo. But since then every time I walk in and check there are the same amiibo but with one or two missing each time. Now there are a few scattered Peaches and that's it. It would be funny if it wasn't so sad

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

TeeJay

I just got a text from with my amiibo preorder status! Toon Link is available for pickup, but Megaman is slated for a 12/31/2015 release for some reason??

I'll ask about Megaman when I pick up Toon Link. So excitedddd

TeeJay

I GOT HIM I FINALLY HAVE MY TOON LINK!

My Number 1 most wanted amiibo. Yes.

CosmoXY

Stupid store exclusive Lucario. Had a friend check his local TRU, the closest one to me is more than an hour from where I live. Five people in line in front of him when the store opened, they only had four to sell after taking preorders out. So no Lucario for me and I'm not buying from scalpers on ebay.

Cosmo 1547-5360-6061
Rock Safari - Dwebble, Pupitar & Barbaracle

EnyoTheFirst

TeeJay wrote:

I just got a text from with my amiibo preorder status! Toon Link is available for pickup, but Megaman is slated for a 12/31/2015 release for some reason??

I'll ask about Megaman when I pick up Toon Link. So excitedddd

If you're on Amazon the end of the current year is the default release date for an item that doesn't have one officially.

Edited on by EnyoTheFirst

3DS Friend Code: 4527 7516 5533

Yoshi

Here's hoping I could pick up a few Rosies tomorrow morning.

...Hey, hey! No comments from the peanut gallery! It's not for scalping!

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

skylanders-fan

good luck all im calling my store for toon link wish me luck

find me as skylanders fan on smash board and dark spyro and the collector 1999 on reddit

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic