Forums

Topic: amiibo

Posts 821 to 840 of 1,777

DefHalan

I recently started playing as Ike in Smash, so now I want the Ike Amiibo but I am worried about starting a Fire Emblem collection because of Marth.

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Mk_II

think i've found the perfect solution to display my amiibo This promotional standee from Nintendo Benelux holds 12 figures (IOW: Wave 1). It has a weighted base to keep it steady and looks really awesome in my gameroom.
Untitled

Edited on by Mk_II

Nintendo 64 Forever forum
Nintendo Games NES 241 | SNES 324 | N64 267 | NGC 150 | WII 85 | WIIU 9 | IQUE 5 | GB 161 | GBC 57 | GBA 106 | NDS 57 | 3DS 21
Nintendo Network ID: Mk2_NL 3DS Friend code

CosmoXY

How hard is going to be to get Lucario? I don't have a Toys R Us in my town and online preorders are sold out.

Cosmo 1547-5360-6061
Rock Safari - Dwebble, Pupitar & Barbaracle

TeeJay

I haven't even seen a Pit yet.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

courvall

Shopto have the next smash bros amiibos for pre order now in UK.

Edited on by courvall

courvall

MoogleMuffins

courvall wrote:

Shopto have the next smash bros amiibos for pre order now in UK.

Thank you! I thought I'd never get a Robin amiibo.

]

3DS Friend Code: 1332-7818-1153 | Nintendo Network ID: MoogleMuffins

NintendoHistory

Pit amiibo available for pre-order at Gamestop.com!

NintendoHistory

Drobotic

I seriously hope Nintendo is just waiting to make a huge batch of new Wave 1 and 2 amiibos so everyone can get one,because it would be unwise for them to discontinue figures that make them lots of money.

I'm definitely going to have to pre-order Pac-Man,Lucina,Robin,and Ness if I ever want to get one.When I got my Captain Falcon,it was because I waited too long and got lucky enough to get one.

Currently playing:A little bit of everything :D
Fan of:Adventure Time,The Legend of Korra,The Amazing World of Gumball,Regular Show,Futurama,and gaming on handhelds,consoles,and the PC.

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8187-4581 | Nintendo Network ID: PSICadet

HistoricKombat

I said was not going order anymore. but knowing how difficult Pit is to find, I snatched one on GameStop's website. I will probably order more if I see any rare ones return at the standard price Sadly, GameStop is sold out now, so if you could not seize Pit...you're out of luck.

Edited on by HistoricKombat

HistoricKombat

DefHalan

Marth was added back to Toys R Us online store, he is currently unavailable but he wasn't even showing yesterday iirc. Maybe they are going to restock him soon

DefHalan

DefHalan wrote:

Marth was added back to Toys R Us online store, he is currently unavailable but he wasn't even showing yesterday iirc. Maybe they are going to restock him soon

And it is gone without ever going on sale

GrizzlyArctos

Rosalina, Toon Link, Sheik and Bowser arrived today. I keep telling myself that I'll only order the ones I really want, but I've just ordered Ike, Lucario, Sonic, Mega Man and Wario when I saw them. I guess I'm just a big sucker for these things. At the very least, I'm refusing to pay above the normal RRP for any Amiibo, so that's something, I guess?

Yes, I like bears.

DefHalan

I went to Toys R Us and was able to get Toon Link and Lucario

They also had Bowser and Sheik but I am not interested in those

Edited on by DefHalan

skywake

The Australian Amiibo situation is even worse ATM. I don't think I've seen anything other than Mario and Pikachu since before Christmas. If I go to any of the regular sites that tend to stock Nintendo stuffs most of the Amiibo aren't even listed anymore. JBHiFi only lists Mario and Pikachu, Big W only lists Mario. EBGames have the next wave up for pre-order but outside of that only list Mario and Pikachu.

About a week after they launched I walked through three major retailers and saw at least a couple of each launch Amiibo. Some had a few characters missing but each of them had at least half of the first batch. When I went through those same stores about a week ago? I saw three Pikachu. Three. As in three total. One store had three Pikachus the others had nothing. Now I don't really want any more out of the ones that are out so far, but they better get some more out there soon because the way it is now it's just depressing.

Edited on by skywake

Some playlists: Top All Time Songs, Top Last Year
"Don't stir the pot" is a nice way of saying "they're too dumb to reason with"

llamareborn

Thought I would give a heads up. Argos are selling all of Wave 3 Amiibo now. This includes all of the ones set for release on 20th of February as well. The only downside is they are charging £12.99 rather than the usual £10.99.

llamareborn

Grumblevolcano

llamareborn wrote:

Thought I would give a heads up. Argos are selling all of Wave 3 Amiibo now. This includes all of the ones set for release on 20th of February as well. The only downside is they are charging £12.99 rather than the usual £10.99.

The most important part of this is that Rosalina is not out of stock online.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

llamareborn

Grumblevolcano wrote:

llamareborn wrote:

The most important part of this is that Rosalina is not out of stock online.

Yes! She has been in stock everywhere today. Have seen stock on GAME, Nintendo UK Store, Gamestop UK and Argos so not as rare as was first thought.

llamareborn

MoogleMuffins

If anyone had any pre-orders for Amiibos on Gamestop UK, you might want to check your emails.

I've just been told that I won't be receiving Shulk and Meta Knight due to Nintendo informing them that they would not be receiving the products due to high demand. So now might be a good time to look elsewhere, I just ordered Shulk and Meta Knight on Argos, so hopefully they won't be cancelled on their either.

]

3DS Friend Code: 1332-7818-1153 | Nintendo Network ID: MoogleMuffins

NintendoFanBoy16

The Nintendo store have the Villager, Marth, and WFT in stock for anyone still needing them.

NintendoFanBoy16

GrizzlyArctos

NintendoFanBoy16 wrote:

The Nintendo store have the Villager, Marth, and WFT in stock for anyone still needing them.

Not sure if I'm late to the party, or if it's because I'm on the UK site, but only Marth is in stock of the three. The Wave 4 Amiibo are up for pre order on the Nintendo Store UK site, though.

Yes, I like bears.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic