Forums

Topic: amiibo

Posts 801 to 820 of 1,777

TeeJay

So close...I'm so close to actually being able to use all my amiibo...assuming Smash 3DS updates the day the New 3DS releases...so close...

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

EnyoTheFirst

midnafanboy wrote:

So anyone know when you can start pre ordering wave 4?

I called two Gamestops and a friend of mine visited another; between the two of us we heard Monday and Feburary 1st most commonly

3DS Friend Code: 4527 7516 5533

courvall

Game uk seem to have stopped taking pre orders for the new ones already

courvall

MrWalkieTalkie

My girlfriend asked GameStop and they said they already sold out on Wave 4 pre-orders, which is impossible since they're not even on the website yet, or pretty much any website for that matter.

I'm certain they must've mistaken it for Wave 3.

And while they were at it they told her that her preorder on Dedede has been cancelled 😡

Edited on by MrWalkieTalkie

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

VOTE WONDER-RED FOR SMASH!!

MoogleMuffins

courvall wrote:

Game uk seem to have stopped taking pre orders for the new ones already

Seems weird that game are the first ones to have pre orders for the next wave of amiibo, when they're not even available on Nintendo Store yet.

]

3DS Friend Code: 1332-7818-1153 | Nintendo Network ID: MoogleMuffins

Sleepingmudkip

I cannot find an IKE amiibo for cheap and im really pissed because im trying to get all the Fire Emblem amiibos but they are all gone. So as soon as Lucina & Robin are available for pre-order im getting both

Playing: Wargroove on Switch and Fire Emblem on GBA

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7674-9891 | Nintendo Network ID: lionel1 | Twitter:

Pootypie

Sleepingmudkip wrote:

I cannot find an IKE amiibo for cheap and im really pissed because im trying to get all the Fire Emblem amiibos but they are all gone. So as soon as Lucina & Robin are available for pre-order im getting both

https://www.gamestop.co.uk/Wii%20U/Games/49252/nintendo-amiib...
Not sure if gamestop ships outside of the country though... I don't know because I never tried doing that lol.
EDIT: Fortunately they do! Now I can go get Megaman and Sonic for my brother!

Edited on by Pootypie

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

Yoshi

To all of those people who are concerned (or convinced) that Nintendo has completely dropped the amiibo adapter for the 3DS, this statement from Nintendo's website should ease your fears....

"Nintendo 3DS systems will be compatible with amiibo functionality using a peripheral device, scheduled to launch in 2015."

Case closed.

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

id6016

i cant decide whether to buy new games or amiibos
ill probally go with amiibos

I really want Gold Mario amiibo.
3DS Friend Code: 1950-8721-4762 Nintendo Network ID: id6016

DefHalan

Just wondering, anywhere taking pre-orders for the next wave still?

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

MsJubilee

DefHalan wrote:

To my knowledge pre orders haven't started yet,but i would recommend to keep an eye on this week.

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Watch Dogs 2 & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

DefHalan

midnafanboy wrote:

DefHalan wrote:

To my knowledge pre orders haven't started yet,but i would recommend to keep an eye on this week.

Really? Isn't the next wave releasing next week or so?

Yoshi

DefHalan wrote:

midnafanboy wrote:

DefHalan wrote:

Wave 3 (out in February) has been open to preorder for a while now. Most places have already sold out, though. Wave 4 preorders haven't opened yet.

Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

LaserdiscGal

DefHalan wrote:

midnafanboy wrote:

DefHalan wrote:

Febuary 1st

LaserdiscGal

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5519-2711 | My Nintendo: pokefraker | Nintendo Network ID: pokefraker

Pootypie

I need my Charizard amiibo, that's my main goal lol.

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

MsJubilee

DefHalan wrote:

midnafanboy wrote:

DefHalan wrote:

Yeah like in 2 weeks or more wave 3 will be released ,i'm just saying you should keep an eye on this week or any of the other weeks for pre orders.Cause with the amiibo situation now it comes down to first come first serve for some reason.And with all scalpers buying everything up,is not helping out the situation.

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Watch Dogs 2 & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

Grumblevolcano

My Ike amiibo has been dispatched today. hoping it'll arrive tomorrow as I have exams on Wednesday and Thursday.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

DefHalan

I think I am just going to go into Toys R Us next Sunday and see what they have. I need to check what the exclusives are again. My wife bought me Pikachu recently and now I am addicted again. If I can't find Amiibos I want for to long it helps kick the addiction lol

LaserdiscGal

DefHalan wrote:

I think I am just going to go into Toys R Us next Sunday and see what they have. I need to check what the exclusives are again. My wife bought me Pikachu recently and now I am addicted again. If I can't find Amiibos I want for to long it helps kick the addiction lol

We need to form an AA Meeting...Amiibohaulics anonymous.

LaserdiscGal

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5519-2711 | My Nintendo: pokefraker | Nintendo Network ID: pokefraker

Yoshi

No, we need to have an intervention with Nintendo about their issue with properly stocking amiibo.

Now playing:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic