Forums

Topic: amiibo

Posts 781 to 800 of 1,777

Ryno

Well, looks like I don't have to worry about amiibos (Ness and Pac-Man are the only ones I want) until May

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

Zerodactyl

The Pac-Man amiibo looks amazing! Pre-ordering as soon as I can!

Edited on by Zerodactyl

SUBSCRIBE to my GAMING YOUTUBE CHANNEL: www.youtube.com/channel/UCqGc24cyhnXLO3EZ3yPXEzQ

My Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Funny Moments Montage: https://youtube.com/watch?v=8jCaVRifWcQ

3DS Friend Code: 1161-0648-3584 | Nintendo Network ID: Zerodactyl | Twitter:

FriedSquid

NintyMan wrote:

Nintendo's updated their amiibo site to show release months for the newest amiibo

March
1. Robin
2. Lucina
3. Charizard
4. Mario
5. Luigi
6. Peach
7. Yoshi
8. Bowser

May
1. Wario
2. Pac-Man
3. Ness

Wait, does that split the Smash Bros wave into 4 and 5 (NA), with the 5th only having three amiibos?

Sav'aaq!
A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
"Samus is under fire! She's sent an emergency directive! Join the fight!"
My Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

DreamyViridi

LucinaSmash wrote:

Lucina amiibo compatible with Mario Kart 8?

As I thought, that was just an error and it's been fixed.

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

MrWalkieTalkie

Squid wrote:

NintyMan wrote:

Nintendo's updated their amiibo site to show release months for the newest amiibo

March
1. Robin
2. Lucina
3. Charizard
4. Mario
5. Luigi
6. Peach
7. Yoshi
8. Bowser

May
1. Wario
2. Pac-Man
3. Ness

Wait, does that split the Smash Bros wave into 4 and 5 (NA), with the 5th only having three amiibos?

Well if you don't count the Super Mario Series, then "Wave 4" only consists if 3 amiibos too.

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

VOTE WONDER-RED FOR SMASH!!

MrWalkieTalkie

I'm gonna end up getting both. I said it time and time again I'd get all the Smash Bros. amiibos. And I do prefer these Super Mario versions, but I'm in too deep with this collection to give up now and get the Super Mario versions instead of the Smash. But I do still want them so I'll get them too anyway.

EnyoTheFirst

I'm really getting anxious about being able to preorder the new wave.
If only so I don't have to go through the whole nightmare of trying to get Marth all over again, just with Lucina.

3DS Friend Code: 4527 7516 5533

MrWalkieTalkie

NintyMan wrote:

Since there's only three amiibo to get in May, will that make them easier or harder to get?

Well for all we know they could announce a new wave of Super Mario amiibos, or a reprint of past amiibos(?), or even a new series entirely alongside these 3. Or maybe the ones from Wave 3/Super Mario will still be relevant by then?

hiahfiuehiuawef

NintyMan wrote:

I'm thinking about whether to get the Smash or Mario versions of the Peach and Bowser amiibo. It really comes down to what style I like. The Smash versions have more detail, but the Mario ones are much more colorful.

I'm Getting Smash Bros. Peach and Super Mario Bowser. I like Peach's more detailed dress, and Bowser's Smash Bros. Amiibo looks a bit off.

Hello from Seattle

Nintendo Network ID: ryanator008

MsJubilee

NintyMan wrote:

March
1. Robin
2. Lucina
3. Charizard
4. Mario
5. Luigi
6. Peach
7. Yoshi
8. Bowser

May
1. Wario
2. Pac-Man
3. Ness

This works out perfect for me!Cause the only ones i want are Pac Man,Ness and Wario!Good my wallet at least needs some kind of rest.But i will pre order these three immediately!

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Watch Dogs 2 & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

Conker69

Looks like I'm ordering another 22 amiibos. Woot smash bros!!! I must have them all!!!!!

Complete cart only n64 set
108 sealed n64 games
Complete blister accessorie set
Blister controllers 6/7
Second set blister controller 4/7
Boxed controller set 8/8

Rob_mc_1

Target wrote:

Will all pending orders and shipments be cancelled immediately?

With respect to Canadian and U.S. vendors, Target Canada intends to immediately cancel all purchase orders that have been placed but have not been received (i.e., title has not been transferred). With respect to overseas vendors, Target Canada intends to immediately cancel all purchase orders that have been placed with overseas vendors but have not yet resulted in the transfer of title to Target Canada. For any purchase orders that JP Morgan and/or Target Canada has already paid for or taken title to, Target Canada intends to receive the inventory and include it in the contemplated liquidation sale.

Source: http://pressroom.target.ca/news/questions-answers

Well It looks like the Rosalina amiibo may not even be coming at all even though their stores will probably be open for the next couple of weeks leading up to the liquidation period. Here's hoping that they are already paid for. Also depending on their supply chain that may also mean more for the states.

♠♦♣

Pootypie

NintyMan wrote:

Since there's only three amiibo to get in May, will that make them easier or harder to get?

Nintendo didn't say release date for any of the new smash bros amiibos...

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

NinjaWaddleDee

Soooo when the heck can we Amuricans pre-order wave 4 smash amiibos? Apparently Game.UK is taking preorders now, but I can't find any US online stores that are.

Check out my YouTube channel if you love gaming, and Nintendo (especially Metroid) I think you'll enjoy my videos. :)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCagN36OxIjCGUVMaYFtPgSg

Nintendo Network ID: NinjaWaddleDee

EnyoTheFirst

NinjaWaddleDee wrote:

Soooo when the heck can we Amuricans pre-order wave 4 smash amiibos? Apparently Game.UK is taking preorders now, but I can't find any US online stores that are.

I've heard rumors that it could be as early as Monday-- bu when I called Gamestop yesterday I was told to expect the to start February 1st (but they've led me astray before, so...).

NinjaWaddleDee

EnyoTheFirst wrote:

NinjaWaddleDee wrote:

I've heard rumors that it could be as early as Monday-- bu when I called Gamestop yesterday I was told to expect the to start February 1st (but they've led me astray before, so...).

Yeah, I went into my local Gamestop (I usually preoreder everything from them, they've never let me down.) and they told me by this Friday (today) or next Monday. Soooo I dunno. If I can't get Ness, then my money's going towards something else.

Check out my YouTube channel if you love gaming, and Nintendo (especially Metroid) I think you'll enjoy my videos. :)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCagN36OxIjCGUVMaYFtPgSg

Nintendo Network ID: NinjaWaddleDee

EnyoTheFirst

Product pages have been added to Newegg.com for wave 4. No preorder, but auto-notify is available for when they do open.

DefHalan

Charizard is probably going to be a popular one when that comes out

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

MsJubilee

So anyone know when you can start pre ordering wave 4?

Edited on by MsJubilee

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Watch Dogs 2 & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

NintendoFan64

Okay, here're the Wave 4 amiibos I'm getting:
-Mario
-Luigi
-Toad
-Peach
-Pacman
-Wario
-Ness (If I'm unable to find him I'll cry .)

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic