Forums

Topic: amiibo

Posts 761 to 780 of 1,777

MsJubilee

LucinaSmash wrote:

Lucina amiibo compatible with Mario Kart 8?

Wow she looks terrible

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Watch Dogs 2 & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

theflipper

Too sad that 5 of the 6 Mario series amiibo are already available in different forms. Although I like Yoshi, Luigi, Mario better this way. They should have thought this thrrough and have offered other characters first and rerelease Luigi and Co. later with another Mario game.

theflipper

theflipper

Gonna buy them anyway though.

theflipper

Ryu_Niiyama

LucinaSmash wrote:

Lucina amiibo compatible with Mario Kart 8?

I'm guessing new racing suit or a kart. I'm so excited for the new amiibo! I'll be preordering the new wave on friday.

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

6ch6ris6

why still no adapter for old 3DS ?

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

Lionsshare

I sold a Marth amiibo on eBay last week for $125...I feel so bad for that guy.

Lionsshare

ZanderShepherd

brewsky wrote:

Poketendo wrote:

Are they still going to release an amiibo adapter for the original 3DS or not? I already bought 2 amiibo and I want to get Robin too, so I sure hope they keep their promise and release an adapter! I want to Smash with my amiibo without having to spend all my savings on a new system!

There was small print at one point of the Direct saying to look for more information regarding amiibo compatibility on the other hardware, so I anticipate that the adapter will be discussed in the near future.

Oh, ok. Thx for pointing that out. I sure hope they'll announce it soon then. Honestly I'm a little worried that the original 3DS may not even be able to handle amiibo training in Smash, but who knows. If that's true, then I just wasted €45 on my Peach and Wii Fit Trainer amiibo :-/
I'm just hoping it'll come eventually...

6ch6ris6 wrote:

why still no adapter for old 3DS ?

So apparently it's coming sometime in the future

ZanderShepherd

NinjaWaddleDee

I'll be picking up Ness, Lucina, and maybe Robin. As for Mario Party amiibo, I'll get the new Luigi and Toad. Toad, because he is new, and Luigi, because the Smash Luigi looks REALLY dumb.

Check out my YouTube channel if you love gaming, and Nintendo (especially Metroid) I think you'll enjoy my videos. :)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCagN36OxIjCGUVMaYFtPgSg

Nintendo Network ID: NinjaWaddleDee

Pootypie

CHARIZARD AMIIBO!!! That amiibo is a must, I can ditch out Fox amiibo for him if needed!!! Also @LucinaSmash how did you find her in lineup? I don't see here there lol

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

DreamyViridi

Well, that's more to add to my list. Lucina, Robin, Pac-Man (he looks really good), and MP Luigi. Apparently, Lucy works with MK8? The amiibo sites doesn't say so in the games section; maybe when the game gets updated again..?

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Pootypie

Oh I really wonder how Palutena amiibo would be made lol.

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

e-love

Yay for Ness amiibo!

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

FriedSquid

Almost all of the new amiibos I plan to get. Pac-Man, Ness, and Lucina are high on my list, With Robin and Charizard close behind. I may get the Wario amiibo too, though I prefer his classic overalls version. (which will probably show up in the MP line)

Sav'aaq!
A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
"Samus is under fire! She's sent an emergency directive! Join the fight!"
My Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

MsJubilee

Well time to preorder Wario,Pacman and Ness amiibos on saturday!Oh my wallet is bleeding!Why?

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

EnyoTheFirst

midnafanboy wrote:

Well time to preorder Wario,Pacman and Ness amiibos on saturday!Oh my wallet is bleeding!Why?

Preorders in NA start on Saturday?

3DS Friend Code: 4527 7516 5533

MsJubilee

EnyoTheFirst wrote:

midnafanboy wrote:

Oh no just for me in general,if the pre orders are ready,if they aren't then i'll wait.

EnyoTheFirst

midnafanboy wrote:

EnyoTheFirst wrote:

midnafanboy wrote:

Oh no just for me in general,if the pre orders are ready,if they aren't then i'll wait.

Darn, you got e excited-- I was disappointed when I got back from class after the Direct and didn't see them listed anywhere for preorder. ;/

3DS Friend Code: 4527 7516 5533

MsJubilee

EnyoTheFirst wrote:

midnafanboy wrote:

EnyoTheFirst wrote:

midnafanboy wrote:

Darn, you got e excited-- I was disappointed when I got back from class after the Direct and didn't see them listed anywhere for preorder. ;/

Yeah sorry about that i think preorder's are going to be made after wave 3 releases.That's my take anyway.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic