Forums

Topic: amiibo

Posts 721 to 740 of 1,777

hiahfiuehiuawef

NintyMan wrote:

I wonder whenever non-Smash Bros. amiibo might be released, or even what game would get its own theme?

At the moment, it could be assumed that each game that stores data will have its own line of amiibo. And if they want to be like Skylanders and Disney Infinity (and they do), there is likely to be one line of amiibo each year that starts in the fall/winter season.

Hello from Seattle

Nintendo Network ID: ryanator008

Grumblevolcano

CrimsonFire wrote:

What amiibo of wave 3 do you think is going to be rare? My guess is Sheik, Ike, and some of the Exclusives.

Everyone except Bowser

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Drobotic

Again,Nintendo doesn't seem to know how to deal with their success.All they need to do is start producing more Little Macs to compensate for the high demand for them instead of making more of the characters who have FRANCHISES that are popular.It's better for them to please their fans than let them down by discontinuing figures,which will surely frustrate collectors,even if they do release cards.

Currently playing:A little bit of everything :D
Fan of:Adventure Time,The Legend of Korra,The Amazing World of Gumball,Regular Show,Futurama,and gaming on handhelds,consoles,and the PC.

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8187-4581 | Nintendo Network ID: PSICadet

DefHalan

Drobotic wrote:

Again,Nintendo doesn't seem to know how to deal with their success.All they need to do is start producing more Little Macs to compensate for the high demand for them instead of making more of the characters who have FRANCHISES that are popular.It's better for them to please their fans than let them down by discontinuing figures,which will surely frustrate collectors,even if they do release cards.

Nintendo hasn't offically discontinued any Amiibo yet. Some stores have stopped selling certain ones.

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

MsJubilee

DefHalan wrote:

Drobotic wrote:

Nintendo hasn't offically discontinued any Amiibo yet. Some stores have stopped selling certain ones.

Except Little Mac

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Watch Dogs 2 & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

DefHalan

midnafanboy wrote:

DefHalan wrote:

Drobotic wrote:

Except Little Mac

I haven't seen Nintendo confirm that. I have only seen stores not carrying it anymore.

MsJubilee

DefHalan wrote:

midnafanboy wrote:

DefHalan wrote:

Drobotic wrote:

Except Little Mac

I haven't seen Nintendo confirm that. I have only seen stores not carrying it anymore.

Nintendo Life made an article about this.

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Watch Dogs 2 & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

DefHalan

midnafanboy wrote:

DefHalan wrote:

midnafanboy wrote:

DefHalan wrote:

Drobotic wrote:

Except Little Mac

Nintendo Life made an article about this.

https://www.nintendolife.com/news/2015/01/little_macs_amiibo_a...

Nintendo hasn't commented on this yet. This is a store that has stopped selling the product. Nintendo has not confirmed whether or not any Amiibo have been discontinued

NinjaWaddleDee

CrimsonFire wrote:

What amiibo of wave 3 do you think is going to be rare? My guess is Sheik, Ike, and some of the Exclusives.

Every character except sonic and bowser, maybe king dedede. I hope itwont be true, but apparently Nintendo thinks that only characters with HUNDREDS of figures already made of them, are the ones we want. Go figure.

Check out my YouTube channel if you love gaming, and Nintendo (especially Metroid) I think you'll enjoy my videos. :)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCagN36OxIjCGUVMaYFtPgSg

Nintendo Network ID: NinjaWaddleDee

NintendoFan64

Okay, here's my status with amiibo:
Got:
-Mario
-Kirby
-Luigi
-Captain Falcon
-Link
-Pikachu
-DK
-Yoshi
Have pre-ordered:
-Toon Link
-Bowser
-Metaknight
-King Dedede
-Sonic
-Megaman
Will get eventually:
-Pacman
-Olimar
-Jiggs
-Ness
-Ganondorf
-Bowser Jr.
-Dr. Mario
-Wario
-Pittoo
-Duck Hunt
-R.O.B.
-Mr. Game and Watch
-Mewtwo (if he gets one)
Wanted but probably will never be able to get:
-Villager
-Pit
-Lucario

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

Arminillo

Ive seen Villagers and Wii Fit Trainers at local stores yet i fight the urge to spin them on ebay

3DS name: Arminillo
3DS FC: 1118-0310-8459

"The Rich Boy wakes Up, But is Handsome."
-DeviousSnorlax

Nintendo Network ID: Arminillo

Undead_terror

So there is this kind of person...(bad language)
http://www.destructoid.com/man-hate-buys-rosalina-luma-amiibo...

Edited on by Undead_terror

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

NinjaWaddleDee

Wow. I can't believe he has such a vendetta against Rosalina. The reason she's so popular is because she is legitimately a good character. I prefer her much more over the likes of daisy. In fact, I hope she's in even more mario games. And lol, this guy is making Nintendo even more money, and because he bought so many Rosalinas, Nintendo will think fans like her even more! Lol.

Check out my YouTube channel if you love gaming, and Nintendo (especially Metroid) I think you'll enjoy my videos. :)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCagN36OxIjCGUVMaYFtPgSg

Nintendo Network ID: NinjaWaddleDee

Grumblevolcano

NinjaWaddleDee wrote:

Wow. I can't believe he has such a vendetta against Rosalina. The reason she's so popular is because she is legitimately a good character. I prefer her much more over the likes of daisy. In fact, I hope she's in even more mario games. And lol, this guy is making Nintendo even more money, and because he bought so many Rosalinas, Nintendo will think fans like her even more! Lol.

I felt she had a good character in Galaxy but seemed pretty much shoehorned into games after that.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Justlink

My friend has every amiibo out a pre ordered all the others but Rosalina because shes sold out. And once shes out, expect and defected rosalina and luma that has a missing luma

Do you like videogames? If so, you must know
It's dangerous to go Alone.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic