Forums

Topic: amiibo

Posts 701 to 720 of 1,777

NintendoFan64

NintyMan wrote:

I saw this and it got me thinking. What if there were amiibo of Smash Bros. assist trophies?
http://i.imgur.com/uE3wyDb.png
I'd get one of Kat & Ana ASAP!

Please no! I'm already wasting money with amiibos! I've gotten 8, pre-ordered 6, and am planning on getting 11 more! This is getting too expensive! Still...I'd definitely get Starman, Jeff, Waluigi, Elec Man, the Ghosts, Nightmare, and Isabella.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

sonicfanatic

what happened to the Fox amiibo I checked on gamestop but it says he is no longer available is he discontinued Donkey

WII GAMER FOR LIFE
FAVORITE GAME EPIC MICKEY

Drobotic

sonicfanatic wrote:

what happened to the Fox amiibo I checked on gamestop but it says he is no longer available is he discontinued Donkey

Fox isn't discontinued.I got him last week from Amazon.I suggest looking for him at different stores or looking to the internet.

Currently playing:A little bit of everything :D
Fan of:Adventure Time,The Legend of Korra,The Amazing World of Gumball,Regular Show,Futurama,and gaming on handhelds,consoles,and the PC.

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8187-4581 | Nintendo Network ID: PSICadet

Drobotic

I got my Kirby amiibo in the mail today and my Captain Falcon one has been shipped and should come tomorrow just in time for New Years'.So far I have 10 amiibo in my collection.

Currently playing:A little bit of everything :D
Fan of:Adventure Time,The Legend of Korra,The Amazing World of Gumball,Regular Show,Futurama,and gaming on handhelds,consoles,and the PC.

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8187-4581 | Nintendo Network ID: PSICadet

DefHalan

Do the Pokemon Amiibo (Pikachu so far) work on Pokemon Rumble U? I would totally purchase more if they worked on Pokemon Rumble U

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

kkslider5552000

DefHalan wrote:

Do the Pokemon Amiibo (Pikachu so far) work on Pokemon Rumble U? I would totally purchase more if they worked on Pokemon Rumble U

Pokemon Rumble U should not be a reason to purchase anything.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

id6016

why is everyone so addicted to amiibos? i dont understand
(i feel the addiction to and i dont know why!)

I really want Gold Mario amiibo.
3DS Friend Code: 1950-8721-4762 Nintendo Network ID: id6016

Grumblevolcano

DefHalan wrote:

They do work but only as support, a Pikachu amiibo does not get you Pikachu but instead a random Pokémon can be summoned during a stage (this works for all amiibo).

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Refurin

After TRU Cancelled my first order (along with everyone elses) I was able to reorder when they sent affected customers the special links in their emails. Now I get another canellation email for Pit and Captain Falcon. WTF ToysRus?

Refurin

DefHalan

kkslider5552000 wrote:

DefHalan wrote:

Pokemon Rumble U should not be a reason to purchase anything.

Why? I really enjoy that game.

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Ryno

id6016 wrote:

I don't know, I wasn't interested in them at first but some how I now want to collecting some of these worthless pieces of plastic and it's ridiculous but I can't help myself. I told myself I am not going to pay more than retail for them though.

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

id6016

Ryno wrote:

id6016 wrote:

I don't know, I wasn't interested in them at first but some how I now want to collecting some of these worthless pieces of plastic and it's ridiculous but I can't help myself. I told myself I am not going to pay more than retail for them though.

Yea i told my self the same, although i would go as high as mabye 15$, but im super cheap. So you never know XD

Snagrio

These freaking pieces of plastic are making me livid. The way Nintendo has been handling shipments, especially in the U.S., is just downright infuriating.

Just as an example, I pre-ordered a Pit amiibo twice from two separate places and both were eventually cancelled from lack of stock. What's the point of these things if scalpers are just gonna buy them all for ridiculous eBay prices? I thought amiibos would be nice collectables of my favorite characters I could build up slowly over time, but no, it's all some crappy business game of first come first served.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

id6016

WingedSnagret wrote:

These freaking pieces of plastic are making me livid. The way Nintendo has been handling shipments, especially in the U.S., is just downright infuriating.

Just as an example, I pre-ordered a Pit amiibo twice from two separate places and both were eventually cancelled from lack of stock. What's the point of these things if scalpers are just gonna buy them all for ridiculous eBay prices? I thought amiibos would be nice collectables of my favorite characters I could build up slowly over time, but no, it's all some crappy business game of first come first served.

That it is, which is why I preorder in person from gamestop.
As much as I hate them I've never had a preorder canceled.

Taya

I've heard many many people say that they thought you could play as your amiibo and I don't understand. You can already play as any character. Why would you need to buy a Link amiibo to play as Link? I legitimately don't understand why something would think you could play as an amiibo.

Taya

id6016

Taya wrote:

I've heard many many people say that they thought you could play as your amiibo and I don't understand. You can already play as any character. Why would you need to buy a Link amiibo to play as Link? I legitimately don't understand why something would think you could play as an amiibo.

who said this? also if you want to know how they work we have this wonderful source of information called the internet.

3DSfan134 wrote:

Geez, don't know where to start....so apparently it's my cousins birthday today. I don't know what amiibo should I get from one of the waves. Should I get a Kirby amiibo, a Rosilina and Luma amiibo or a Jigglypuff amiibo(although it has not been announced yet)?

if you dont want to spend to much money go for one of the cheaper ones and rosilina is sold out so you will probally never get ahold of one unless you want to pay absurd prices

Yoshi

Taya wrote:

id6016 wrote:

who said this? also if you want to know how they work we have this wonderful source of information called the internet.

You need not look further than the previous page for someone who didn't know how amiibo worked.

Edited on by Yoshi

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic