Forums

Topic: amiibo

Posts 681 to 700 of 1,777

outburst

My Link amiibo fell 10 feet from a shelf to a wooden tiles. I thought it was the end of it. Luckily it is still intact and functioning. what a relief!

outburst

Zach

It's interesting reading here what Amiibos people are having trouble finding. Here in NYC, Zelda and Luigi are very common. One Target had an entire display case full of Luigis. Fox meanwhile has disappeared. And none of the other wave 2 figures are anywhere.

Zach

Twitter:

Drobotic

Zach wrote:

It's interesting reading here what Amiibos people are having trouble finding. Here in NYC, Zelda and Luigi are very common. One Target had an entire display case full of Luigis. Fox meanwhile has disappeared. And none of the other wave 2 figures are anywhere.

Little Mac,Pit,and Captain Falcon are hard to find where I live.Also,Fox isn't anywhere to be seen at my Gamestop.I was lucky to get the last Luigi amiibo they had in stock there yesterday.

Currently playing:A little bit of everything :D
Fan of:Adventure Time,The Legend of Korra,The Amazing World of Gumball,Regular Show,Futurama,and gaming on handhelds,consoles,and the PC.

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8187-4581 | Nintendo Network ID: PSICadet

Drobotic

Zach wrote:

Little Mac,Pit,and Captain Falcon are hard to find where I live.Also,Fox isn't anywhere to be seen at my Gamestop.I was lucky to get the last Luigi amiibo they had in stock there yesterday.

Fan of:Adventure Time,The Legend of Korra,The Amazing World of Gumball,Regular Show,Futurama,and gaming on handhelds,consoles,and the PC.

Pootypie

NintyMan wrote:

For Christmas I got:
1. Kirby
2. Donkey Kong
3. Diddy Kong
4. Captain Falcon
5. Pit

I wasn't expecting Pit at all. I thought him and Captain Falcon were later this month. My sister and dad searched a lot for Pit and he's very hard to find where I live, so I'm very grateful.

The bottom three is impossible where I live. I ordered Falcon online though at more expensive price sadly... Right now my collection will be Mario Falcon and Little Mac (my brother's) but I plan to get more in later waves, not many I want these two waves.

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

Pootypie

Drobotic wrote:

Zach wrote:

I saw 0 Fox and 0 Falcon, I do want a Fox amiibo as well... But I think it's best to hold off it right now maybe later. (Nintendo shouldn't discontinue Fox amiibo... Right?)

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

Drobotic

TheGreatBrawler wrote:

Drobotic wrote:

Zach wrote:

I saw 0 Fox and 0 Falcon, I do want a Fox amiibo as well... But I think it's best to hold off it right now maybe later. (Nintendo shouldn't discontinue Fox amiibo... Right?)

I highly doubt Fox will be discontinued.I got him off of Amazon and there's a good chance the new Star Fox will use him and a Falco amiibo.

SCRAPPER392

Sooooo, I ended up getting DK, Samus, Peach, and Pikachu amiibos for Christmas, so I guess I have some now.

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

SkywardLink98

I'm feeling likes it's time to preorder Ike just to make sure I get one. If we get a repeat of Marth's pricing then I'll want to own one, and even if his price doesn't go up, he's sold out on Amazon so it'd be nice to have a preorder down just for the reassurance that I'll get one.

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

HankLangley

I have no amiibos, i want to get one, but they dont seem to amazing, i thought you could play as them

real Italian meatballs are made by real Italian meatball men.

Used to be Doge

3DS Friend Code: 3394-3778-3936 | Nintendo Network ID: Gansano

SCRAPPER392

You train the amiibos and feed them equipment. You send them off against your friends, the CPU, or other amiibos to train them and play them.

You can train them in tons of ways. I trained my Samus amiibo against myself, then I put it up against a DK amiibo to train that one. After that, I put them both up against CPUs and myself. Every combination of whatever trains the amiibo differently.

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

llamareborn

Anyone know where I can preorder Rosalina in the UK as it seems to be out of stock or unorderable everywhere I look

llamareborn

thepeterwright

llamareborn wrote:

Anyone know where I can preorder Rosalina in the UK as it seems to be out of stock or unorderable everywhere I look

I feel your pain I cannot find a pre order anywhere, may have to import it!

3DS Friend Code: 4527-8332-2634 Let me know if you add me so I can add you back!

Nintendo ID ThePeterWright Let me know you have added me!

3DS Friend Code: 4527-8332-2634 | Nintendo Network ID: thepeterwright | Twitter:

llamareborn

Bluecup wrote:

thepeterwright wrote:

llamareborn wrote:

I feel your pain I cannot find a pre order anywhere, may have to import it!

shopto.net?
This site has Rosalina available to preorder at shopto.net and Gameseek, but shopto is cheaper.
http://www.amiibofigures.uk/figures/figure/rosalina/

Tried shopto and it says cannot preorder as their list is full or something of the sort will try Gameseek

llamareborn

llamareborn

Maybe not is almost £16 with postage... Will try my chances with it coming back in stock somewhere

llamareborn

Grumblevolcano

NintyMan wrote:

I saw this and it got me thinking. What if there were amiibo of Smash Bros. assist trophies?
http://i.imgur.com/uE3wyDb.png
I'd get one of Kat & Ana ASAP!

I would really like that, I'd buy up Ghirahim and Midna straight away (maybe Tingle and Skull Kid if they're playable characters in Hyrule Warriors from the Majora's Mask pack)

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

LzWinky

NintyMan wrote:

I saw this and it got me thinking. What if there were amiibo of Smash Bros. assist trophies?
http://i.imgur.com/uE3wyDb.png
I'd get one of Kat & Ana ASAP!

Yeah, what if...they had no purpose at all in the game...

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic