Forums

Topic: amiibo

Posts 661 to 680 of 1,777

MrWalkieTalkie

Pahvi wrote:

So... these amiibos have been part of the Super Smash Bros. collection. Any thoughts on what the next "line-ups" will be?

I hope for a small Captain Toad series. It would only consist of 1 Wave.

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

VOTE WONDER-RED FOR SMASH!!

Ryu_Niiyama

milla4prez66 wrote:

I had a GameStop employee tell me today that they received a new shipment of Wave 1 amiibo, but the shipment included no Fox figures. Which leads him to believe Fox may have been "discontinued" or not being replenished for the near future. He also confirmed to me they are never getting Little Mac again, but Diddy Kong and Captain Falcon are expected to get another shipment.

I think as time goes on, more and more figures will stop being shipped out based on sales and popularity. Obviously the ultra rare ones like Marth, Villager, WFT and now Little Mac are only getting one run but other figures will be getting the same treatment after multiple shipments. Especially as more new figures get released, more of the early ones will stop being shipped out.

Gamestop employee here. Gamestop stores have not gotten any info from Corporate or from Nintendo that anything has been discontinued. Store are having issues ordering stock...but that happens whenever there is a manufacturing shortage. However the figures are still being made and once Nintendo catches up they will restock stores. Please disregard what the person told you earlier.

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

Ryu_Niiyama

I'm hoping that project Steam and the new kirby games get their own amiibo. I have kirby already but if i can get a clay version...I'm going to squee with delight!

Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19

Ryno

Mega_Man__ wrote:

Anyone have a little mac amiibo? or pit, that works as well.

Yes, I have a Little Mac.

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

Ryu_Niiyama

If they made a reggie amiibo that looks like his mii I would buy that in a heartbeat.

Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19

DefHalan

Ryu_Niiyama wrote:

If they made a reggie amiibo that looks like his mii I would buy that in a heartbeat.

Now that should be a Club Nintendo reward. there could be 3 Amiibo to choose from: Reggie, Iwata, and Miyamoto. Each one is a custom Mii Fighter character and each one represents each of the Mii Fighter types. It could be pretty cool

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

CrimsonFire

I went to target and I found 3 Zelda Amiibos, so I got one and continued shopping at Target. I came back to the amiibo area 20 minutes later and the rest of the Zelda's were gone. I was just thinking, damn these things just disappear, good thing I was able to pick one up.

skywake

CrimsonFire wrote:

I went to target and I found 3 Zelda Amiibos, so I got one and continued shopping at Target. I came back to the amiibo area 20 minutes later and the rest of the Zelda's were gone. I was just thinking, damn these things just disappear, good thing I was able to pick one up.

TBH I think it's not so much "heaps of people are buying them" and more of a "some people clear the shelves" thing. I'm sure heaps of people are buying them but I don't think it's a co-incidence that it's the well known "rarer" ones that go the quickest. Especially when you see a fair share of each character and come back to see only the rarer ones gone with no dent at all in the more common ones......

Some playlists: Top All Time Songs, Top Last Year
"Don't stir the pot" is a nice way of saying "they're too dumb to reason with"

babyguess

I just need Captain Falcon from wave 2 and that will complete my wave 1 and 2 collection. Just waiting for GameStop or TRU to fill my pre-orders.

Failing to plan is planning to fail.

sonicfanatic

when will diddy be restocked

WII GAMER FOR LIFE
FAVORITE GAME EPIC MICKEY

NintendoFan64

sonicfanatic wrote:

Noone knows.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

Akazury

So I got almost all amiibo's I want. Must say the most prized one I have is the Marth amiibo I got as a christmas present

Everything can change, but I'm never changing who I am

Nintendo Network ID: Akazury | Twitter:

LaserdiscGal

My local store restocks wave 2 on the 30th, hoping to pick up Captain Falcon and Luigi.

LaserdiscGal

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5519-2711 | My Nintendo: pokefraker | Nintendo Network ID: pokefraker

NintendoFan64

Got 5 amiibos today for Christmas: Yoshi, Link, DK, Luigi, and Captain Falcon.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

mystman12

Got a DK and GASP Luigi Amiibo for Christmas. I can't believe that my mom was able to find Luigi! Really happy, as those two Amiibo are the ones (out now) that I wanted most!

I like makin' games!
Future Pinball games!
Petit Computer games!!
and SmileBASIC games!
Waiting for Kirby Air Ride 2. One day, it will come. One day...

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0292-5888 | Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter:

EnyoTheFirst

sonicfanatic wrote:

He's currently in stock online for Gamestop.

3DS Friend Code: 4527 7516 5533

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic