Forums

Topic: amiibo

Posts 641 to 660 of 1,777

milla4prez66

Toys R Us cancelled my Mega-Man and Sonic pre-order, which ticked me off. So I went on GameStop's website and pre-ordered them there along with King Dedede since I had Shulk pre-ordered already. I heard they opened Rosalina orders back up today, but it seems to already be sold out again.

This amiibo craze has gotten insane for sure. I feel like even with my pre-orders I'm lucky to get anything. So much demand with so little supply.

milla4prez66

paul6891

SilentHunter382 wrote:

dumedum wrote:

NinjaWaddleDee wrote:

paul6891 wrote:

23rd of January I believe

Huh? Really? I thought it was February.

It is February.

ok even better. Atleast I can recover from the dent from the first 2 waves. XD

As far as I know bowser, toon link, ike, lucario, Rosalinda and sheik are available Jan 23 and king dedede, mega man, meta knight, shulk and sonic are Feb 20th

Almost 100 hours on xenoblade. Loving the game.
Friend code 0387 8772 9947
network ID liverpaul

3DS Friend Code: 0387-8772-9947 | Nintendo Network ID: Liverpaul | Twitter:

Grumblevolcano

paul6891 wrote:

SilentHunter382 wrote:

dumedum wrote:

NinjaWaddleDee wrote:

paul6891 wrote:

23rd of January I believe

Huh? Really? I thought it was February.

It is February.

ok even better. Atleast I can recover from the dent from the first 2 waves. XD

As far as I know bowser, toon link, ike, lucario, Rosalinda and sheik are available Jan 23 and king dedede, mega man, meta knight, shulk and sonic are Feb 20th

It's country specific, for North America both waves 3 and 4 come in February. For the rest of the world, wave 3 comes Jan 23rd and wave 4 comes Feb 20th.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

NintendoFan64

Okay, I figured out was going on with my pre-order: The wave 2 amiibos haven't arrived yet. And I mean NONE of them are at my Gamestop (yes, I go to Gamestop. Don't judge me.).

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

Ryno

NintendoFan64 wrote:

Okay, I figured out was going on with my pre-order: The wave 2 amiibos haven't arrived yet. And I mean NONE of them are at my Gamestop (yes, I go to Gamestop. Don't judge me.).

I saw Zelda at a Gamestop near me today. As for Gamestop, I am preordering all my amiibo's from them becuase I haven't heard of any problems from them, yet.

Edited on by Ryno

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

NintendoFan64

Ryno wrote:

NintendoFan64 wrote:

I saw Zelda at a Gamestop near me today. As for Gamestop, I am preordering all my amiibo's from them becuase I haven't heard of any problems from them, yet.

I was mainly referring to MY Gamestop, specifically, which is weird...

veeflames

Untitled
All new, super rare Reggie amiibo, coming in 2015! Preorder now!
Note: The Reggie amiibo will never be on sale. DO NOT PREORDER!

Edited on by veeflames

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

babyguess

^ Exclusive only to Nintendo World Store.

Failing to plan is planning to fail.

NintendoFan64

I legitimately thought for a second that was an actual Link amiibo modified to look like Reggie...I'm starting to think that I'm not too bright.

DefHalan

Amiibo were big at my Work Christmas Party White Elephant Gift Exchange thing. I brought a Disney Infinity figure cause I knew everyone was going to be Amiibo, people started calling it the Reject Amiibo...

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

theflipper

If there ever would be a Club Nintendo exclusive it should be Non Specific Action Figure. It's something only for the nerds and it would be great to have it. But yes - as long as there isn't a a way to make people in all countries get that it would suck.

theflipper

milla4prez66

Found Captain Falcon at a Target today. Added Luigi and Diddy Kong to the collection as well.

milla4prez66

LzWinky

Just picked up Pit today at Gamestop

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

milla4prez66

I had a GameStop employee tell me today that they received a new shipment of Wave 1 amiibo, but the shipment included no Fox figures. Which leads him to believe Fox may have been "discontinued" or not being replenished for the near future. He also confirmed to me they are never getting Little Mac again, but Diddy Kong and Captain Falcon are expected to get another shipment.

I think as time goes on, more and more figures will stop being shipped out based on sales and popularity. Obviously the ultra rare ones like Marth, Villager, WFT and now Little Mac are only getting one run but other figures will be getting the same treatment after multiple shipments. Especially as more new figures get released, more of the early ones will stop being shipped out.

milla4prez66

skywake

theflipper wrote:

If there ever would be a Club Nintendo exclusive it should be Non Specific Action Figure. It's something only for the nerds and it would be great to have it. But yes - as long as there isn't a a way to make people in all countries get that it would suck.

YES!

Some playlists: Top All Time Songs, Top Last Year
"Don't stir the pot" is a nice way of saying "they're too dumb to reason with"

DefHalan

milla4prez66 wrote:

I had a GameStop employee tell me today that they received a new shipment of Wave 1 amiibo, but the shipment included no Fox figures. Which leads him to believe Fox may have been "discontinued" or not being replenished for the near future. He also confirmed to me they are never getting Little Mac again, but Diddy Kong and Captain Falcon are expected to get another shipment.

I think as time goes on, more and more figures will stop being shipped out based on sales and popularity. Obviously the ultra rare ones like Marth, Villager, WFT and now Little Mac are only getting one run but other figures will be getting the same treatment after multiple shipments. Especially as more new figures get released, more of the early ones will stop being shipped out.

No figures have been discontinued

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

FriedSquid

Pahvi wrote:

So... these amiibos have been part of the Super Smash Bros. collection. Any thoughts on what the next "line-ups" will be?

I would say a Mario Party line, but I'm not sure that game alone will warrant its own line up. I'd say by the end of 2015 all Smash Bros amiibos will be released, and I think at E3 Nintendo will reveal new amiibo lines for new games like Animal Crossing U, Zelda U, StarFox U, as well amiibos for new 3DS games.

I think we probably won't see any series specifc line-ups unless it's of a franchise with a large roster (Smash, Mario, Pokemon). I'm guessing we will simply see new amiibo for individual Nintendo characters like Link, Mario, Fox, Samus, etc. as well as new ones, like an Inkling amiibo — basically these would all be in their own "Nintendo" line-up altogether, if that makes sense.

Sav'aaq!
A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
"Samus is under fire! She's sent an emergency directive! Join the fight!"
My Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

Mega_Man__

Anyone have a little mac amiibo? or pit, that works as well.

I collect amiibo.

Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic