Forums

Topic: amiibo

Posts 601 to 620 of 1,777

Sentinator

paul6891 wrote:

The UK store still states the 19th for release

Stores are selling them now though. I already have the full set.

Sentinator

TeeJay

Is Wave 2 out in the US yet?

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

paul6891

Sentinator wrote:

paul6891 wrote:

The UK store still states the 19th for release

Stores are selling them now though. I already have the full set.

If that's the case I hope Amazon sends them out early

Almost 100 hours on xenoblade. Loving the game.
Friend code 0387 8772 9947
network ID liverpaul

3DS Friend Code: 0387-8772-9947 | Nintendo Network ID: Liverpaul | Twitter:

StitchScout

have we heard about a duck hunt amiibo? for that's a day one buy for me!

StitchScout

Grumblevolcano

StitchScout wrote:

have we heard about a duck hunt amiibo? for that's a day one buy for me!

All characters playable in Super Smash Bros. for 3DS/Wii U will have an amiibo so yes. As the specific character is an unlockable in both games, duck hunt amiibo won't arrive until at least April.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

StitchScout

Grumblevolcano wrote:

All characters playable in Super Smash Bros. for 3DS/Wii U will have an amiibo so yes. As the specific character is an unlockable in both games, duck hunt amiibo won't arrive until at least April.

Thanks for the info!

StitchScout

Akazury

Sentinator wrote:

Here is proof. Is it possible they broke street date?

Since Wave two was part of the First wave in Japan I assume retailers thought it was okay to start selling them? Not that it really matters, it's only a week and any pre orders should be safe

Everything can change, but I'm never changing who I am

Nintendo Network ID: Akazury | Twitter:

Yoshi

I'm pretty sure retailers don't care about a street date with toys. That's why some are selling them early.

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

Ryno

Well, preordes for Lucario, the TRU exclusive, are currently sold out. Preorder your Shulk and Meta Knight exclusives before they are next!

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

Peach64

I've had my Zelda figure sent out by the Nintendo UK store so I think it's safe to say the release date has changed.

Peach64

Grumblevolcano

Peach64 wrote:

I've had my Zelda figure sent out by the Nintendo UK store so I think it's safe to say the release date has changed.

Sensible decision by Nintendo, 19th December would seem rather late for the Christmas shopping rush, especially those ordering online.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

CaviarMeths

Well, I think it's safe to say that amiibo has been a success so far. According to NPD, they're selling at about a 1:1 ratio with Smash U. Likely, that ratio will increase rather than decrease, as people will be much more likely to buy 2+ amiibos than they are to buy 2+ copies of Smash.

Pre-orders are very strong. By the end of Wave 3, sales will be several million in the US alone, guaranteed.

Edited on by CaviarMeths

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

Zerodactyl

NintyMan wrote:

Marth with dual blades!
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Well you will definitely be able to buy all the amiibo that will be coming out in the future!

SUBSCRIBE to my GAMING YOUTUBE CHANNEL: www.youtube.com/channel/UCqGc24cyhnXLO3EZ3yPXEzQ

My Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Funny Moments Montage: https://youtube.com/watch?v=8jCaVRifWcQ

3DS Friend Code: 1161-0648-3584 | Nintendo Network ID: Zerodactyl | Twitter:

CaviarMeths

That's going to be worth a lot of money...

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

Inkling

I'd love for Club Nintendo to have an exclusive amiibo of Mario - It'd be Metal Mario, and so in Smash it would always have the metal power-up on.

I will update this when Half Life 3 arrives. [Started 17/11/2015]

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7429-4970

MrWalkieTalkie

So how long do you think it'll be until they announce some sort of super rare limited amiibo that'll only be available when you preorder the game it's compatible with?

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

VOTE WONDER-RED FOR SMASH!!

Drobotic

Who else hopes Nintendo gives out special amiibos to Club Nintendo members?That'd make a really great Platinum reward.

Currently playing:A little bit of everything :D
Fan of:Adventure Time,The Legend of Korra,The Amazing World of Gumball,Regular Show,Futurama,and gaming on handhelds,consoles,and the PC.

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8187-4581 | Nintendo Network ID: PSICadet

TeeJay

Inkling wrote:

I'd love for Club Nintendo to have an exclusive amiibo of Mario - It'd be Metal Mario, and so in Smash it would always have the metal power-up on.

That would be so obviously broken dude

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic