Forums

Topic: amiibo

Posts 581 to 600 of 1,777

Ryno

WaLzgi wrote:

Azooooz wrote:

There are rumors in which three amiibo (Marth, Villager, and Wii Fit Trainer) are discontinued. Here is the source: http://www.nintendoeverything.com/rumor-marth-wii-fit-trainer...

There are also rumors going around that rumors are usually fake, especially the rumors about rumors

What did rumors ever do to you? Did you ever get burned by rumors? Rumor has it, that you were.

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

TeeJay

llamareborn wrote:

Got Zelda and Captain Falcon today from a GAME store... So happy because had just preordered them for next Friday but managed to get them.
Untitled

????

They're out already?!

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

TuVictus

Maybe Nintendo isn't as strict with street dates on amiibos as they are with their actual software

TuVictus

TeeJay

Those characters look creepy as hell

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Sportsfan1712

So...I was at gamestop the day smash came out. I only had $80. There was Marth, Villager, and WFT, which would cost around $40-$45. It was either these 3 or smash and 1 amiibo. I got the 3 amiibo, and then my brother went half-in-half for smash with me. Amazing.

Sup

llamareborn

TeeJay wrote:

llamareborn wrote:

Got Zelda and Captain Falcon today from a GAME store... So happy because had just preordered them for next Friday but managed to get them.
Untitled

????

They're out already?!

They aren't supposed to be (19th Dec release here in UK) but was in game earlier and they were on the shelf. They had all of wave 2 except Little Mac but only 1 or 2 of each

Edited on by llamareborn

llamareborn

MrWalkieTalkie

I think I'm gonna buy even more amiibos at Toys R Us tomorrow if the rumors are true that DK is being phased out along with Fox & Samus (which I bought yesterday! )

And with the wild hopes that they received Wave 2 figures like I keep hearing from everywhere else. The second I find a Capt. Falcon I'll buy it immediately!

Edited on by MrWalkieTalkie

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

VOTE WONDER-RED FOR SMASH!!

MsJubilee

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

One Piece Super Grand Battle X getting amiibo support for special costumes!
Untitled

Ha!They look awesome!

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Resident Evil 4 Remake & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

Drobotic

I think what Nintendo should've done was to give each figure an equal amount of stock at first,then see how each does to see which ones they need to make more of to answer to higher demands.Anyway,I hope to nab some figures over the holidays and pre-order them online before all of them are sold out.I really want Mega Man and Sonic.

Currently playing:A little bit of everything :D
Fan of:Adventure Time,The Legend of Korra,The Amazing World of Gumball,Regular Show,Futurama,and gaming on handhelds,consoles,and the PC.

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8187-4581 | Nintendo Network ID: PSICadet

DefHalan

Drobotic wrote:

I think what Nintendo should've done was to give each figure an equal amount of stock at first,then see how each does to see which ones they need to make more of to answer to higher demands.Anyway,I hope to nab some figures over the holidays and pre-order them online before all of them are sold out.I really want Mega Man and Sonic.

Well I think part of that can be put on store's fault also. If you are a store you are only going to want to stock the popular figures (Mario, Link, Pikachu)

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Undead_terror

"More amiibo woes: Samus, Donkey Kong, and Fox are the next three figures not to have stock replenishment."
Well if this is true then screw it, take your amiibo business somewhere else Nintendo, that's 6 amiibo's so far, just let me have my locked in game content unlocked then I will be happy...or even if I pay a small price instead of $100 amiibo's on ebay.

Edited on by Undead_terror

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

ClassicJetterz

Untitled
From my Instagram account. I got Mario with Smash but my friend just mailed me Peach as a Christmas gift.

I hope to have more soon.

You're blinded by romance, you're blinded by science...
Your condition is critically grave...but don't expect mercy from such an alliance..
Suspicion of tradition's so new wave!

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0397-4153 | Nintendo Network ID: ClassicJetterz

DefHalan

Undead_terror wrote:

"More amiibo woes: Samus, Donkey Kong, and Fox are the next three figures not to have stock replenishment."
Well if this is true then screw it, take your amiibo business somewhere else Nintendo, that's 6 amiibo's so far, just let me have my locked in game content unlocked then I will be happy...or even if I pay a small price instead of $100 amiibo's on ebay.

Source? Everywhere I read Nintendo is saying there "may" be restocks of Amiibos. The may leaves me to believe it depends on Store demand for said figures. Plus it doesn't mean if you don't get a figure now you will never be able to get a figure of that character again.

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

LzWinky

Undead_terror wrote:

Keep in mind that the ones not being restocked are the less popular and less useful ones.

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Undead_terror

The sources are https://www.facebook.com/nintendo3dssingapore/photos/a.164906... they usually tell of news and they got a few sources, but then again it could be fake, but if it's true then I would be disappointed, also ya I can't get too mad about less useful ones, but it's just some are gonna have use in the future, for example it is said that Fox is not gonna have a restock, but he is gonna have use in a new air plane game and in the new One piece fighting game, I would like to have that extra content that I shouldn't need to pay extra for.

Also from what I saw, it seems like Mario and Pikachu are the less popular ones near here, but they are gonna get restocked if they sell out no doubt.

Edited on by Undead_terror

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

MegaStoneSmash91

My local Walmart still has a good number of amiibos, but almost every time I go there the amount doesn't look any different. I did notice all the Fox amiibos where gone, but none of the others had moved. Then today I noticed a couple Links were missing, but that's it. I even checked the paint jobs of the ones there, and they are the same ones that have always been there. They never stocked Villager, Wii Fit Trainer, or Marth, but it appears that was for the best. Nobody in my town seems to want any amiibos. I'm beginning to question whether they'll even sell wave 2.

Beep.
That is all.

Switch Friend Code: SW-0896-8068-4007 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-2791-1985 | Nintendo Network ID: MegaStoneSmash91

Drawdler

My EB Games had all of wave 2... But only one of each figure. Here's what I got:
Untitled
I really wanted Link and Samus, but there were none left so I got Mario instead (I could only find him, Peach and Pikachu). I also bought Diddy Kong, who has really nice gradient, but as a Christmas gift for my dad. If I can find another, I'll probably buy it for myself. I'm surprised by how nice he looks, even though the figure is really simple.

Edited on by Drawdler

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | darkSpyro | Ghostroaster | Reddit

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

Sentinator

Not sure if this has been discussed but Nintendo UK pushed the release date for wave 2 forward 1 week.

Sentinator

paul6891

Sentinator wrote:

Not sure if this has been discussed but Nintendo UK pushed the release date for wave 2 forward 1 week.

The UK store still states the 19th for release

Almost 100 hours on xenoblade. Loving the game.
Friend code 0387 8772 9947
network ID liverpaul

3DS Friend Code: 0387-8772-9947 | Nintendo Network ID: Liverpaul | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic