Forums

Topic: amiibo

Posts 561 to 580 of 1,777

DefHalan

I am going to buy the Toon Link Amiibo over normal Link, cause they have the same functionality in Hyrule Warriors and I think Toon Link is cooler.

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Justlink

People don't want Nintendo to have things only amiibo unlock in games, so why not make a amiibo game that comes with an amiibo? Like the Skyward Sword and controller bundle

Do you like videogames? If so, you must know
It's dangerous to go Alone.

DefHalan

I think they just need an Amiibo game series. A series of games that is guaranteed compatible with Amiibo, and requires Amiibo. Almost like DI or Skylanders, but different.

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Alpha2797

justlink wrote:

People don't want Nintendo to have things only amiibo unlock in games, so why not make a amiibo game that comes with an amiibo? Like the Skyward Sword and controller bundle

But there are stuff that only amiibo unlock already. In Mario Kart 8, the Mii suits can only be unlocked with Amiibo. Yeah, it's very small and possibly insignificant for non-Mii players but Amiibos are still necessary.

3DS FRIEND CODE: 1848-1714-7175

3DS NNID: Alpha2797

ONLINE PS3 ID: Alpha2797

Steam ID: Alpha2797

Wii U NNID: AlphaKeaton

YouTube Account: Alpha2797

Add me if you wish to do so...

3DS Friend Code: 1848-1714-7175 | Nintendo Network ID: AlphaKeaton

Justlink

Alpha2797 wrote:

justlink wrote:

But there are stuff that only amiibo unlock already. In Mario Kart 8, the Mii suits can only be unlocked with Amiibo. Yeah, it's very small and possibly insignificant for non-Mii players but Amiibos are still necessary.

I didn't say it didn't unlock things, I just said most people might not want amiibo just to unlock content

Do you like videogames? If so, you must know
It's dangerous to go Alone.

Alpha2797

@justlink
Sorry, I misunderstood. That was my bad.

Edited on by Alpha2797

3DS FRIEND CODE: 1848-1714-7175

3DS NNID: Alpha2797

ONLINE PS3 ID: Alpha2797

Steam ID: Alpha2797

Wii U NNID: AlphaKeaton

YouTube Account: Alpha2797

Add me if you wish to do so...

3DS Friend Code: 1848-1714-7175 | Nintendo Network ID: AlphaKeaton

Akazury

I don't think they would discontinue some of the amiibo only weeks after launch, that would be stupid as the game has just now released in Japan and those are going onnan amiibo spree

Everything can change, but I'm never changing who I am

Nintendo Network ID: Akazury | Twitter:

Dave24

Of course there is a rumor about those 3, because they are best sellers. And rumors like that are the best way to justify the high price.

Dave24

TeeJay

BensonUii wrote:

Untitled

The sole reason Rayman isn't in Smash

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

paul6891

Amazon UK are listing little Mac as being unavaible! I have him pre ordered so I hope they have some stock

Almost 100 hours on xenoblade. Loving the game.
Friend code 0387 8772 9947
network ID liverpaul

3DS Friend Code: 0387-8772-9947 | Nintendo Network ID: Liverpaul | Twitter:

MegaStoneSmash91

paul6891 wrote:

Amazon UK are listing little Mac as being unavaible! I have him pre ordered so I hope they have some stock

If you have him pre-ordered, you should be safe since you made the order prior to that. Amazon US has almost every amiibo from waves 2 and 3 listed as unavailable right now. Good thing I pre-ordered them before that happened.

Beep.
That is all.

Switch Friend Code: SW-0896-8068-4007 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-2791-1985 | Nintendo Network ID: MegaStoneSmash91

paul6891

I just now pre ordered bowser and toon link from the 3rd wave and meta knight and mega man from wave 4. Not taking any chances! Good think Amazon takes money on dispatch

Almost 100 hours on xenoblade. Loving the game.
Friend code 0387 8772 9947
network ID liverpaul

3DS Friend Code: 0387-8772-9947 | Nintendo Network ID: Liverpaul | Twitter:

LzWinky

Azooooz wrote:

There are rumors in which three amiibo (Marth, Villager, and Wii Fit Trainer) are discontinued. Here is the source: http://www.nintendoeverything.com/rumor-marth-wii-fit-trainer...

There are also rumors going around that rumors are usually fake, especially the rumors about rumors

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Tobiaku

I got myself a Marth today
Its not perfect, but mostexstores where I live only has Mario characters, DK and Link

Tobiaku

3DS Friend Code: 1977-0291-4355

Yoshi

NintyMan wrote:

There's a rumor that the Luigi, Captain Falcon, and Pit amiibo are delayed to late December according to an internal notice from GameStop.

http://nintendoeverything.com/rumor-some-wave-2-amiibo-delaye...

Nintendo did post this tweet yesterday. https://mobile.twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/54246096212...

It only shows Zelda, Diddy Kong, and Little Mac. Certainly does suggest that the rumor is true....

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

Noonch

I picked up a Little Mac, Diddy, and Zelda today at ToysRUs. I think the other 3 are delayed.

My other Switch is a WiiU.

3DS Friend Code: 2552-1230-7713

aomayo77

Loot crate sent an email saying that due to an an issue on nintendo's side the third shipment (containing zelda and luigi) would be delayed to later in the month.

aomayo77

llamareborn

Got Zelda and Captain Falcon today from a GAME store... So happy because had just preordered them for next Friday but managed to get them.
Untitled

Edited on by llamareborn

llamareborn

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic