Forums

Topic: amiibo

Posts 541 to 560 of 1,777

Akazury

It seems that of all amiibo's on my christmas list Villager and Marth have joined Kirby as not available. I hope they get pre orderd/bought before christmas

Everything can change, but I'm never changing who I am

Nintendo Network ID: Akazury | Twitter:

Ryu_Niiyama

I guess im preordering all of wave 2... looking for marth, WFT and Villager is driving me nuts.

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

LzWinky

I don't care about Marth and there were a bunch here for some reason...

Anyway, I got my Link amiibo...and I don't see what all the fuss is about

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

TwilightV

I bought Target's last Villager and Samus today. Couln't find Marth. Gamestop said their shipment of him didn't even come in, and I suspect that was true for several others too...

TwilightV

TeeJay

I just noticed NL has a dedicated Amiibo sub-forum now. How long has that been up?

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Grumblevolcano

WaLzgi wrote:

Use it at the title screen for Hyrule Warriors and everything will become clear

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Octane

I never knew amiibo were going to be multifunctional, but apparently they can be used to open the gates in metro stations:

http://instagram.com/p/v6oyAcitK-/

Let's see who's the first one to make a clever pun about Metroid and metro.

Edited on by Octane

Octane

skywake

I'm surprised at how much I want to get one now that they're coming out tomorrow. Wasn't interested that much and then I started to see them in the catalogues.... and for some reason I really want to get one now.

Some playlists: Top All Time Songs, Top Last Year
"Don't stir the pot" is a nice way of saying "they're too dumb to reason with"

outburst

The Samus amiibo is not that impressive. Plus mine is slightly tilting to the right. The Fox one is awesome.

outburst

LzWinky

Grumblevolcano wrote:

WaLzgi wrote:

Use it at the title screen for Hyrule Warriors and everything will become clear

No no no. I meant the quality of the figures. It actually looks pretty nice for a $13 figure

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Drawdler

My EB Games (ho are very reliable) told me that the third wave of amiibo are coming out on February 1st in Australia.

I just bought the Fox amiibo. It looks way better than any Skylander or Disney Infinity figure. Even with the support stand (which doesn't bother me much in-person), there's so much detail etched and painted onto him and he's very good quality (I didn't cherrypick, either, just picked up a random one). I only noticed one spot where the painting was off, on one of his buttons. I think I made the right choice.

Urge... To buy... More... Rising...

Edited on by Drawdler

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | darkSpyro | Ghostroaster | Reddit

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

Inkling

Anyone having trouble with the Nintendo UK store? (Delivering amiibo)

I will update this when Half Life 3 arrives. [Started 17/11/2015]

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7429-4970

Peach64

Just got my Peach, Fox, Samus and Link amiibo in the mail. No major defects but I think the infinity figures are better quality.

Peach64

NinjaWaddleDee

I'm limiting myself to only buying 2 figures per wave for budgeting reasons. (Except for the first wave however, there are just too many important characters in it.) So I have Kirby and Samus from Wave 1, and I'm getting Captain Falcon and possibly Pit from Wave 2. Wave 3 for me will be Rosalina and Luma, and King Dedede. Maaaaaybe Sonic. Maybe...

Check out my YouTube channel if you love gaming, and Nintendo (especially Metroid) I think you'll enjoy my videos. :)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCagN36OxIjCGUVMaYFtPgSg

Nintendo Network ID: NinjaWaddleDee

KB90

Peach64 wrote:

I think the infinity figures are better quality.

Hi, can they be used on MK8?

KB90

TeeJay

I got a Samus today.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Punished_Boss_84
Here look at it.

"They played us like a damn fiddle!" - MGS5
"Finish your mission, prove your loyalty." - MGS3
"We could take a s*** on you from such a height, you'd think God himself has crapped on you!" - GTA: SA
Currently Playing: The Phantom Pain.

3DS Friend Code: 3840-6320-8217

6ch6ris6

i was at gamestop today (in germany). they had a big amiibo poster in the window. i walked through the store but couldnt find any amiibos. i asked one of the personal and he said they only have 3 left. things would sell crazy! they had peach, pikachu und samus left. but right now i am not interested in buying one. i dont have a wiiU so there is not much i can do with them.

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic