Forums

Topic: amiibo

Posts 501 to 520 of 1,777

TeeJay

GuardianKing wrote:

Does anyone know where I can find the Rosalina amiibo (in the US)? On that same note, how much do these things cost?

She's not coming out for a long time and $13.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

TeeJay

I almost want to go to the Nintendo contact website and ask when we're getting the 3DS amiibos port accessory just to see if they'll actually answer. I've got all these neat amiibos but nothing to use them on...

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

TwilightV

The Link amiibo must be really popular. There was only one left at Target when I checked, which I of course picked up.

TwilightV

TeeJay

TwilightV wrote:

The Link amiibo must be really popular. There was only one left at Target when I checked, which I of course picked up.

There were two in the Walmart I was at, but none at Gamestop at all. And I didn't see Marth in either store at all.

TwilightV

TeeJay wrote:

TwilightV wrote:

There were two in the Walmart I was at, but none at Gamestop at all. And I didn't see Marth in either store at all.

I think I saw a few Marth, but i'm not sure...

TwilightV

Randomname19

Another one?O_o
Untitled

Edited on by Randomname19

Avatar by AzulieZeiro and BeanMChocolate

Randomname19

NOOO! EVEN LINK!

Avatar by AzulieZeiro and BeanMChocolate

NinjaWaddleDee

I wonder why it's taking them so long to announce which store Rosalina and Luma are exlusive to. All of the other figures have a store, but she doesn't. :/

Check out my YouTube channel if you love gaming, and Nintendo (especially Metroid) I think you'll enjoy my videos. :)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCagN36OxIjCGUVMaYFtPgSg

Nintendo Network ID: NinjaWaddleDee

Peach64

Ahh the horrors! Hope mine arrive okay.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

People have done some nice customisation too. Seen a Metal Mario and Dark Link on twitter.

Edited on by Peach64

Peach64

LzWinky

I've seen a bunch of WFT, Marth, and Link. I can't seem to find Villager though

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

TeeJay

I need to get WFT and Marth soon. I have a feeling they'll stop making them after a while.

Donkey King and Peach can wait. I'm undecided about Samus though.

Edited on by TeeJay

LzWinky

Come here. THe Toysrus is full of Marth

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

LzWinky

SuperMalleo wrote:

I knew those amiibo figures were cheaply made.

If I showed you pictures of broken...everything, would you consider them cheaply made too?

TeeJay

WaLzgi wrote:

SuperMalleo wrote:

If I showed you pictures of broken...everything, would you consider them cheaply made too?

The Amiibo are definitely not cheaply made
Just seeing broken amiibos is not proof of cheapness

Dave24

SuperMalleo wrote:

Of course they are - with a price point of 13-15$ what did you expect?

Dave24

Ibuki

All the ones shipped to my work were in tact, same with the second store I visited.

I wish we would have got one of the dual wielding Samus though.

Ibuki

3DS Friend Code: 2208-4425-4567 | Nintendo Network ID: SultanM | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic