Forums

Topic: amiibo

Posts 481 to 500 of 1,777

martinskrtel37

i used to be a bit of a sucker for figurines. i have a mantle with some and I'd like to add the Marth amiibo. but I don't think I'd use it much for gaming.

Octane wrote:

everyone needs to relax and enjoy the games that are released today and stop worrying what Nintendo will do in a year or two from now.

3DS Friend Code: 0130-1906-5039 | Nintendo Network ID: martinskrtel37

LaserdiscGal

Picked this up at K-Mart today for 5$, best impulse buy ever.

Untitled

Yes it's not an amiibo, but I wish it was.

LaserdiscGal

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5519-2711 | My Nintendo: pokefraker | Nintendo Network ID: pokefraker

Yoshi

My Link amiibo shipped!

Untitled

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

Sparx

Best buy gets my money once more

Edited on by Sparx

My avatar is from here

devinias

I am getting link and samus from work in the morning and mario, can't wait!!!!

Currently playing: Mario Kart 8, W101, Lego City, and MANY eshop games. :)
New 3DS owner!!! MH4U, Zelda:MM, Pokemon Omega Ruby, Persona Q
3DS FC: 4141-5006-6082

3DS Friend Code: 4141-5006-6082 | Nintendo Network ID: devineministry

LzWinky

Loot Crate sold out of their amiibo offer

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

NinjaWaddleDee

So, what are your impressions of amiibo so far? I just got Kirby today, and he looks and feels fantastic!

Check out my YouTube channel if you love gaming, and Nintendo (especially Metroid) I think you'll enjoy my videos. :)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCagN36OxIjCGUVMaYFtPgSg

Nintendo Network ID: NinjaWaddleDee

LucinaSmash

Untitled
I just had my first online match against someone with a Samus racing suit. Seeing it in action I never realize how glossy the helmet is especially when racing in SNES Rainbow Road. The urge of buying a amiibo has been increase.

For the best Wii U HD experience, Mad Catz Wii Component Cable in 1080p

SavoirFaire

So picked up 4 Amiibos todays (Peach, Kirby, Samus, and yay Link which I couldn't pre-order for some reason), and my thoughts:

I am happy with the quality. I am starting to think the internet is full of whiners with unreasonable expectations. They seem pretty sturdy, good enough detail (well, granted Kirby is Kirby...) and I don't mind the plastic stands as it seems to allow for more posing options. Plus I got 20% off with Best Buy's gamer's club unlocked!

Now of course, the usefulness of them in games is still a "wait and see" item (to me), unfortunately, but on the figures themselves, I'm going to have to find a place to put what is likely ~15 of them.

SavoirFaire

Nintendo Network ID: rdean1209

Peach64

Let's start seeing some pics of actual, real life amiibos then, people

Edited on by Peach64

Peach64

TeeJay

I don't even have a Wii U and I got 3: Villager, Yoshi, and Fox. I'll get Link, Pikachu and Kirby on my next paycheck.

At the moment I'm getting them simply because they're figurines of my favorite characters, but I hope Ninty announces that 3DS amiibo portal thing soon...

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

NinjaWaddleDee

I ordered a Gamecube controller adapter and a Samus amiibo from Gamestop.com a long time ago, and neither have come today. I'm thinking that my Samus pre-order is being held back by Gamecube adapter shortages.

Check out my YouTube channel if you love gaming, and Nintendo (especially Metroid) I think you'll enjoy my videos. :)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCagN36OxIjCGUVMaYFtPgSg

Nintendo Network ID: NinjaWaddleDee

TeeJay

I noticed my Yoshi has a noticeable thick smear of extra white paint on his cheek, poor guy. I'm not usually a stickler for immaculateness when ia comes to stuff like this, but it is kinda noticeable.

I'll just go ahead and turn him...this way...

I admit I got a bit excited when I saw the amiibos and grabbed the 3 I wanted without actually looking at them. That'll teach me.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Jampie

TeeJay wrote:

I admit I got a bit excited when I saw the amiibos and grabbed the 3 I wanted without actually looking at them. That'll teach me.

I probably spent about an hour looking through each amiibo until I was satisfied with the one I wanted. :T The paint job is kinda meh on these amiibos. A lot of them were pretty messed up (mostly Kirby ><).

MiiverseBackloggeryColors! Gallery
Peach Pink 2DS FC: 3110 - 6005 - 7552 // NNID: Emilyssa
AC:NL Dream Address: 5...

3DS Friend Code: 3454-0320-5871 | Nintendo Network ID: Jampie | Twitter:

TeeJay

Jampie wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

I probably spent about an hour looking through each amiibo until I was satisfied with the one I wanted. :T The paint job is kinda meh on these amiibos. A lot of them were pretty messed up (mostly Kirby ><).

I lucked out with my other two at least. Villager and Fox have absolutely no imperfections. Fox in particular looks amazing because of all the detail his figure has! But yeah I'll be more careful about actually looking at them before I buy them in the future. Yoshi looks like he got a nasty burn on his cheek that's in the process of healing, lol.

Edited on by TeeJay

outburst

LucinaSmash wrote:

Untitled
I just had my first online match against someone with a Samus racing suit. Seeing it in action I never realize how glossy the helmet is especially when racing in SNES Rainbow Road. The urge of buying a amiibo has been increase.

This is one of the reasons I will get Samus besides, imo, it's the best looking amiibo and has best Final Smash. I can't wait to use my SaMii on MK8!

Edited on by outburst

outburst

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic