Forums

Topic: amiibo

Posts 361 to 380 of 1,777

jariw

brewsky wrote:

DefHalan wrote:

So happy I am getting the Yoshi Amiibo lol. What isn't he going to work with!?!?!?!

Hyrule Warriors.

And probably Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker.

jariw

DefHalan

brewsky wrote:

DefHalan wrote:

So happy I am getting the Yoshi Amiibo lol. What isn't he going to work with!?!?!?!

Hyrule Warriors.

Yea, which means I will probably get a Link figure also, depending on how Hyrule Warriors uses it

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

DefHalan

jariw wrote:

brewsky wrote:

DefHalan wrote:

Hyrule Warriors.

And probably Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker.

I don't see why Yoshi wouldn't work in that.

Yoshi

Maybe because Yoshi isn't in Captain Toad?

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

DefHalan

brewsky wrote:

Maybe because Yoshi isn't in Captain Toad?

Yea but if that was the case then there would have to be a Toad Amiibo, but there isn't one... yet. So my guess is that Mario characters (which Yoshi is one) will work in Captain Toad.

Yoshi

I'm assuming that they will make a Captain Toad amiibo. Keep in mind that CT:TT won't support amiibo until sometime next year.

Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Grumblevolcano

brewsky wrote:

I'm assuming that they will make a Captain Toad amiibo. Keep in mind that CT:TT won't support amiibo until sometime next year.

I don't think they'll release a Captain Toad amiibo but rather Toad and Toadette amiibos as both those characters are playable in Mario Kart 8.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

DefHalan

NintyMan wrote:

Nintendo will release some amiibos as "limited-time offers" according to Iwata.

"The amiibo figure lineup for “Super Smash Bros.” will continue to be released even after this year-end sales season, and we hope that this will help to update store shelves. As store shelf space is limited, some amiibo will remain stocked on the shelves as staple choices while some will be limited-time offers which will cede their positions to new ones once they are sold out."

http://www.nintendo.co.jp/ir/en/library/events/141030/04.html

https://www.nintendolife.com/news/2014/10/collectors_be_warned...

Drawdler

CanisWolfred wrote:

I love how even after 5 years, Jumpmad is still able to get so many people mad.

Yep. ITT: People don't know who LJM is

On-topic: pictures of Samus and Villager's figures.
Samus still looks really good, though Villager's face proportions seem really off... And look, he got the other phantom boot to go with WFT's.

Edited on by Drawdler

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | darkSpyro | Ghostroaster | Reddit

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

NinjaWaddleDee

I'm really disappointed about their functionality. So I guess it's worth more of my money to just get Mario and Zelda characters then? So odd characters like Captain Falcon, Duck Hunt, and Pit are pretty much useless compared to the Mario characters because they only work with one game. That's kind of really annoying.

Edited on by NinjaWaddleDee

Check out my YouTube channel if you love gaming, and Nintendo (especially Metroid) I think you'll enjoy my videos. :)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCagN36OxIjCGUVMaYFtPgSg

Nintendo Network ID: NinjaWaddleDee

dumedum

NinjaWaddleDee wrote:

I'm really disappointed about their functionality. So I guess it's worth more of my money to just get Mario and Zelda characters then? So odd characters like Captain Falcon, Duck Hunt, and Pit are pretty much useless compared to the Mario characters because they only work with one game. That's kind of really annoying.

I think it's too early to tell. They must have some game plan. Any hey, Kid Icarus Wii U and F-Zero Wii U are always possibilities.

"Dubs Goes to Washington: The Video Game".

Nintendo Network ID: Del_Piero_Mamba

Yoshi

Pikmin? I doubt they will revisit Pikmin 3. Is this hinting at a Pikmin 4?

Now playing:

jariw

brewsky wrote:

Pikmin? I doubt they will revisit Pikmin 3. Is this hinting at a Pikmin 4?

It seems they'll remarket Pikmin 3. The Pikmin shorts are going to be available (at least on the 3DS), and there will be a Pikmin 3 demo. Perhaps more DLC is arriving to bring new life to the product?

jariw

Joeynator3000

Wouldn't mind a new mode, I've always wished they would do an extra mode for Story that involves playing through the levels during the night.

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Sparx

when they say some will be limited, does that mean the characters themselves or will there be limited versions of characters?

My avatar is from here

DefHalan

Sparx wrote:

when they say some will be limited, does that mean the characters themselves or will there be limited versions of characters?

It means there is limited shelf space so unpopular characters will probably not be stocked anymore. The more popular characters and characters with multiple game usage will probably be kept in stores longer.

Grumblevolcano

@LucinaSmash I wonder why they chose Fox's Assault look in that image, That's definitely not his Smash look, maybe Star Fox Assault is coming to Wii U VC?

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

DefHalan

Grumblevolcano wrote:

@LucinaSmash I wonder why they chose Fox's Assault look in that image, That's definitely not his Smash look, maybe Star Fox Assault is coming to Wii U VC?

Or an HD remake, but that would be AWESOME!!!!

iphys

LucinaSmash wrote:

This image from the official amiibo site reveals that Toad and Tom Nook will soon be in amiibo form
Untitled

. . . and Wii Fit Trainer will be one of the first to be discontinued, lol.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic