Forums

Topic: amiibo

Posts 241 to 260 of 1,777

hiahfiuehiuawef

I think that Fox's support thing makes him look even better. Also it looks like Villager stepped in something.

Edited on by hiahfiuehiuawef

Hello from Seattle

Nintendo Network ID: ryanator008

kkslider5552000

I'm making a bet that the release dates for both will be confirmed before the end of next week.

I don't think that's a risky bet.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Inkling

Direct this week or next week with release dates?

I will update this when Half Life 3 arrives. [Started 17/11/2015]

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7429-4970

jariw

And today's pic-of-the-day explained the user interface for Amiibo in SSB U.

jariw

skywake

jariw wrote:

Generally a decent sign that they're getting ready for a Direct. They've done a similar thing before most of the big character reveals.

Some playlists: Top All Time Songs, Top Last Year
"Don't stir the pot" is a nice way of saying "they're too dumb to reason with"

Grumblevolcano

skywake wrote:

jariw wrote:

Generally a decent sign that they're getting ready for a Direct. They've done a similar thing before most of the big character reveals.

I hope there's still remaining newcomer trailers for Smash, sure pretty much everyone knows all the unlockable characters but it could be used to reveal new Wii U stages.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

NinjaWaddleDee

NintyMan wrote:

Watching today's trailers for the release of amiibo and its second wave of figures; I noticed that the amiibos don't have those colored support pillars on them. I wish they didn't have to have them. They are seriously making me want to buy fewer amiibos because they just don't fit so well.

But is nice to see that new amiibos will be released fairly quickly, and they have to be considering how huge the Smash Bros. roster is.

Hopefully Nintendo isn't lying to everyone about the Amiibos not looking like crap, and in actuality they won't have those dumb*** looking, totally out of place, poles up their butts. I REALLY hope they are just simple clear poles and not OMG MAGICAL YELLOW ones.

Check out my YouTube channel if you love gaming, and Nintendo (especially Metroid) I think you'll enjoy my videos. :)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCagN36OxIjCGUVMaYFtPgSg

Nintendo Network ID: NinjaWaddleDee

DefHalan

So the Captain Toad thread was getting off-topic with Amiibo, so I am bringing this back.

I thik there needs to be an Amiibo Direct soon. It can show off the launch wave of Amiibo and how they can be used in Smash and other Amiibo games, and talk about future waves of Amiibo figures. I really want to know for sure what figures I can use in what games. I am buying Fox no matter what but I might hold off on others until they get more functionality.

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

dumedum

I think there will be an Amiibo game style the Disney and Skylanders, there's got to be. The whole idea of making the amiibos work in multiple games will never work on its own, maybe as an added extra, but they can't support all figures in all games, and there's got to be one central hub, probably downloadable.

I hope Nintendo knows what they're doing and have a clear strategy with this. The amiibos do seem to sell very well on Amazon already so that's good.

"Dubs Goes to Washington: The Video Game".

Nintendo Network ID: Del_Piero_Mamba

DefHalan

dumedum wrote:

I think there will be an Amiibo game style the Disney and Skylanders, there's got to be. The whole idea of making the amiibos work in multiple games will never work on its own, maybe as an added extra, but they can't support all figures in all games, and there's got to be one central hub, probably downloadable.

I hope Nintendo knows what they're doing and have a clear strategy with this. The amiibos do seem to sell very well on Amazon already so that's good.

My idea is a Nintendo MOBA where the figures are new "champions" to play. It would take a lot of work but I think it could be really cool. Of course it would need to be Free-to-Play cause $13 (price of the figure) to unlock a character is more expensive than any other MOBA on the market. It could be called League of Smash Bros (kinda kidding about the name)

Edited on by DefHalan

DefHalan

NintyMan wrote:

The thing about an amiibo game is that it has to be unique from Skylanders and Disney Infinity, so it can't totally copy off of those two. It would be nice if it happens, though.

That is why I was thinking of making it a MOBA. That would be completely different than Skylanders and DI.

VoodooTrumpet

MOBA would be a good idea. I'd be game.

She was like a candle in the wind... Unreliable.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8393-7065-0231 | Nintendo Network ID: DieuEtMonDroit

Captain_Toad

From Miiverse user WiiUStats he says.
Analysts predict that in conjunction with Super Smash Bros. for WiiU, Amiibo will quadruple WiiU sales worldwide and increase Nintendo™ market enterprise by 300%,causing a boom in Nintendo recognition and brand domination.

Heh, of course it's only a prediction but Hot dog.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

DefHalan

NintyMan wrote:

Analysts saying something positive about Wii U?!

Untitled

Well there is no source, so who knows if it is real

Captain_Toad

DefHalan wrote:

NintyMan wrote:

Analysts saying something positive about Wii U?!

Untitled

Well there is no source, so who knows if it is real

Heh, figured that miiverse post wasn't 'nough. I gonna ask the guy now.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

CaviarMeths

Lol wtf kind of analysis is that? Wii U sales quadruple? Yeah, totally. Amiibo is going to push the Wii U to 30 million units.

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

Sparx

Captain_Toad wrote:

From Miiverse user WiiUStats he says.
Analysts predict that in conjunction with Super Smash Bros. for WiiU, Amiibo will quadruple WiiU sales worldwide and increase Nintendo™ market enterprise by 300%,causing a boom in Nintendo recognition and brand domination.

Heh, of course it's only a prediction but Hot dog.

i'm all for positive forecasts but isn't that a little....out there?

My avatar is from here

rockodoodle

SpookyMeths wrote:

Lol wtf kind of analysis is that? Wii U sales quadruple? Yeah, totally. Amiibo is going to push the Wii U to 30 million units.

Yeah, I think that the Wii U will have decent, but not spectacular growth off of Smash and Amiibo.

rockodoodle

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic