Forums

Topic: amiibo

Posts 1,761 to 1,777 of 1,777

Nintoz

@CaleBoi25 Sora for me!
I'm only really interested in collecting the Smash Bros. line although I have received the Metroid and Splatoon 3 packs as gifts and I gotta say they are both very nice.
Just wished they were reprinted a little more often!
I know they do franchise restocks like Kirby and Zelda recently, but I'm holding out for something akin to the rumour from a couple of months back.

Nintoz

CaleBoi25

Oh, yeah, I also want the Big Man amiibo! @Nintoz mention Splatoon that's what reminded me!

SplatComp

What do you mean I am obsessed with Splatoon?
Look, I have other games in my signature:
...Squid Beatz? Uh... that's a different game, right?

Switch Friend Code: SW-3225-4369-7994 | My Nintendo: CaleBoi25

gcunit

@RupeeClock Thanks for the reminder. I saw the pre-order become available yesterday I think but forgot to put an order in.

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

WoomyNNYes

@DanijoEX-the-Pierrot I thought the new Deep Cut amiibo were slated for a November release?

edit: @RupeeClock's link(above) to preorders says release date "17, November 2023". So I expect they'll announce the unlockable gear possibly soon, since that would help boost orders & preorders.

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

DanijoEX-the-Pierrot

@WoomyNNYes Apparently, I forgot about the Dlc release being in Spring 2024. So disregard what I said. My bad. Honestly, why I didn't look it up before running my yappers is beyond me...

I sell my famous Chesapeake Tupperware.
I ACCEPT NO DEBIT CARDS!
DO YOU HEAR ME!?!

Twitter:

ChameleonBros

I plan to get Big Man and Sora once a date and pre-order becomes available. I have Zelda TOTK and Ganondorf TOTK coming in on November.

Switch FC:
*Please ask me/inform me if you plan to add my Switch FC, because I delete random requests that I do not recognize. Thanks!
SW-2251-7555-8810

Discord:

Quail-Man^_#3607

CaleBoi25

I want to know what gear we get for Deep Cuts amiibo…! My list of amok o to get (I started collecting in 2021) includes Big Man, Sheik, Octoling, Inkling, Inkling (Smash), female Corrin, and Joker. Those are at least at the top… I definitely would want more! …and more space for them.

SplatComp

Croctopus

I'm surprised they didn't go ahead and announce what the Deep Cut amiibo unlock when they announced Splatoween. November is just around the corner and we've already had pre-orders for the new Zelda amiibo. Why the wait?

Bonerattle Arena Legendary Warrior
Pedal to the Megalodontia!

Switch Friend Code: SW-6880-0040-8826 | Twitter:

Grumblevolcano

@Croctopus I figure they're saving the news for after Splatoween given Splatoon 3 in November is probably going to be rather quiet. Unless they break current patterns set (e.g. 2 Splatfests per season, 1 Big Run per season), the only content in November will be the already announced Eggstra Work and some challenges.

So by announcing the Deep Cut amiibo rewards in early November and then Chill Season 2023 content in mid November, it makes a rather quiet month for the game feel a bit more active.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

card-crunch78

At the moment I'm training my Fox amiibo in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. Makes him stronger AND I get gold so I can buy all the Legend spirits!

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Ryu_Niiyama

Has anyone seen any sora preorders yet?

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

cegamer298

nope

cegamer298

Switch Friend Code: SW-0519-5138-9889

CaleBoi25

I am planning to pick up a Tom Nook LEGO minifig, attach it to a stack f 4x4 round plates, and slap a NFC sticker on the bottom. Instant custom amiibo (or LEGO Dimensions fig lol)

SplatComp

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic