Forums

Topic: amiibo

Posts 1,541 to 1,560 of 1,777

Ryu_Niiyama

Went looking for the year of Luigi coin and found an ebay listing with the coin, a smash lanyard that I don't have (i collect them as well) and the gold Mario for 50. Considering I was willing to pay 20 for the coin and 20 for the lanyard, this was a pretty good deal. And now I have a Gold Mario. I think I won't open this one in the hopes I can trade it for a Marth and Ike amiibo if I can't get them normally.

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

DreamyViridi

Thanks to the London Expo today, I gots 4 more amiibo to add to the collection.
Zelda, (Super Mario) Bowser, Pac-Man and surprisingly, Ness. All for the default price. Couldn't be happier!

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

LzWinky

I'm glad I got my Robin

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

LordJumpMad

LztheQuack wrote:

I'm glad I got my Robin

I'm so glad I got my Palutena
Untitled

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

LzWinky

That is the worst fanmade amiibo I have seen. I bet it's really Little Mac

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

LaserdiscGal

Somehow I never realized that Amiibo weren't region locked, which means I'm not limited to buying the Splatoon 3-Pack just to get ma squid.

I may have payed 10$ more than the standard USD, but it's money well spent!

LaserdiscGal

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5519-2711 | My Nintendo: pokefraker | Nintendo Network ID: pokefraker

JunkosBoobies

NintendoFan64 wrote:

http://mynintendonews.com/2015/05/24/rumour-low-wave-4-amiibo...
So...basically, getting Ness is going to be impossible. Great.

I wasn't really about to take my chances with GameStop. I just paid $30 to a scalper to save the pain of going to GameStop and them not having Ness. I paid more than MSRP, but it was my ****ty luck because I didn't have a choice and I couldn't pre-order in the first place.

Edited on by JunkosBoobies

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

TriforceCake

Tell me guys, which amiibos are rare right now? Because I had my chance on getting Ness, but I never thought he would be the rare one.. So, now I wonder if there will be other rare ones? Like Dark Pit? Zero Suit?

TriforceCake

Rexcalibr

Hmm... well I'm not working Friday and I'm going to go to Target before it opens and see if I can get anything if it isn't already pre sold out. I'll stop by Toys R Us and GameStop too. I figure why not if I'm not working.

I don't care about the Splatoon amiibos or Silver Mario but I'll try to get all the ones for Smash Bros.

Rexcalibr

Rexcalibr

LztheQuack wrote:

That is the worst fanmade amiibo I have seen. I bet it's really Little Mac

On the contrary, if they were able to turn Little Mac into THAT, that requires some real talent, even if it does look unfinished. I'm thinking the base was originally a Samus or Zelda amiibo. It could also just be a real Palutena amiibo that never finished production and considered a factory reject before being painted.

Edited on by Rexcalibr

Rexcalibr

TuVictus

He was just making a joke about people not believing the Shulk leak for smash months ago. They thought he was a modded Little Mac, and people were yelling from the rooftops how "obviously fake" it was. Haha

I still have Shulk on order from gamestop, from like february. He's gonna be my last one for a while

TuVictus

DefHalan

InklingSmash wrote:

Okay so i was in Gamestop today and i saw nintendogs + cats and thought....: Nintendogs amiibo. Okay, it sounds odd, hear me out. Nintendogs amiibo, each breed is an amiibo, you connect it to your new 3ds and you can teach it tricks, each amiibo breed can unlock an item in the game, etc. It would be really cute and would appeal to younger gamers who love the cuteness, or older gamers who love the relaxation and simplicity of the game. I just thought it might be cool, i don't really know XD

Could use the Amiibo Cards well. I don't think it would need figures.

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Grumblevolcano

Ganondorf seems to be really common in France, I'm guessing exclusive Hyrule Warriors weapon inbound!

If my prediction is true then I will get Ganondorf but that will be the end of amiibo for me. Link's spinner is what started me down the amiibo path in the first place...

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Yoshi

GameStop sent me an email saying my Ness amiibo has shipped. I'll finally have something to show for the hours I waited to preorder him!

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

Haywired

So Splatoon boy amiibo just came out and it's £32 ($49) on Amazon... Jesus Christ...

Haywired

Yoshi

What is wrong with me? It's 5 in the morning and I'm waiting in my car outside of Target for what? A $13 toy? That's pretty sad when you think about it.

On the bright side, it looks like I'm the only one here. When someone else pulls in, I'm going to bolt for the front door to start the line.

EDIT: Oh, and to make it worse, I drove an hour and 15 minutes because it's the closest Target that has the amiibo I want.

Edited on by Yoshi

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

TeeJay

TriforceCake wrote:

Tell me guys, which amiibos are rare right now? Because I had my chance on getting Ness, but I never thought he would be the rare one.. So, now I wonder if there will be other rare ones? Like Dark Pit? Zero Suit?

I think a shorter list would be one listing which ones are NOT rare.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

OdnetninAges

3 minutes late to Target with a friend, and they're sold out of Lucina.

F**k. Now I feel bad because I was having trouble finding my friend's house. If he had of gone without me, he would have been able to get one.

What a waste.

Console Usernames: Rc

HIGH QUALITY VIDEO GAME RIPS

"The world is not beautiful, therefore it is."

My Anime List

Nintendo Network ID: Ages97

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic