Forums

Topic: amiibo

Posts 1,521 to 1,540 of 1,777

DefHalan

LztheQuack wrote:

I just got a Marth

Where? and how much?

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

LordJumpMad

LztheQuack wrote:

I just got a Marth

I just got all the Marth on Amazon because there can only be one Lord in this war.
Now I keep him as my prisoner.

Edited on by LordJumpMad

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

Xyphon22

I have some questions for the people who have been into getting amiibo. I would like to try to get the new Splatoon 3-pack, but obviously all pre-orders are long sold out. The guy at Best Buy said they don't do pre-orders on amiibo, but he sounded like he wasn't quite sure. Is this true? If so, do they usually get them in store, or do I have to try to do it online? And when do they usually come up for sale online? Is it at midnight on the 29th, or later in the day? Thanks for any info.

Edited on by Xyphon22

Xyphon22

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3937-8083

TheMONADO36

Congrats on your win @starz, if I want a gold Mario I'm gonna have to settle for dipping my basic one in a tin of Dulux 😂

Can't believe how addictive these little things can be, I onto wanted a few and now I have like 17 of the little feckers. I have to have a rotation policy on my shelf just to make room for them.

TheMONADO36

3DS Friend Code: 1306-8212-3438 | Nintendo Network ID: TheMONADO36

Kami2Kami

My Fire Emblem amiibo set is complete!

Systems: Wii U, Wii, New 3DS Ambassador Edition, 2DS
Amiibo Collection: Villager, Rosalina, Zelda, Sheik, Toon Link, Link, Marth, Ike, Robin, Lucina, Pit, Shulk, Fox, Yoshi, Toad, Squid Inkling, Meta Knight, Ganondorf (pre-ordered), Yarn Yoshi (pre-ordered)

Nintendo Network ID: Kami2Kami

Starz

TheMONADO36 wrote:

Congrats on your win @starz, if I want a gold Mario I'm gonna have to settle for dipping my basic one in a tin of Dulux 😂

Can't believe how addictive these little things can be, I onto wanted a few and now I have like 17 of the little feckers. I have to have a rotation policy on my shelf just to make room for them.

Thank you was so happy I got one next is Silver Mario to go with my gold mario. Hoping the silver one will be a bit more common & easy to import. Collecting amiibos is addictive & hard as I want the whole SSB roster :/ lol at the moment I have 33 amiibos lol.

Check out my Super Mario Maker levels https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/ToadLucy

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0577-5238 | Nintendo Network ID: ToadLucy

TheMONADO36

Kami2Kami wrote:

My Fire Emblem amiibo set is complete!

Nice one mate. I've imported Lucina from Japan and once She gets here I will have all the Fire Emblem amiibo's too.

This is just my opinion obviously but I think most of the best looking amiibo's are the fire emblem ones. I love the Robin and Ike ones especially.

TheMONADO36

TheMONADO36

Starz wrote:

TheMONADO36 wrote:

Thank you was so happy I got one next is Silver Mario to go with my gold mario. Hoping the silver one will be a bit more common & easy to import. Collecting amiibos is addictive & hard as I want the whole SSB roster :/ lol at the moment I have 33 amiibos lol.

33 wow! Are you planning on getting them all one day or restricting yourself to just collecting the smash set and a few others?

TheMONADO36

Starz

TheMONADO36 wrote:

Starz wrote:

TheMONADO36 wrote:

33 wow! Are you planning on getting them all one day or restricting yourself to just collecting the smash set and a few others?

I'm restricting myself to just get the smash set then I'm just gonna pick up any odd ones I like. Running out of space though :/ God help me if they do animal crossing amiibo figures as I'd want all them as I'm a huge animal crossing fan.

Check out my Super Mario Maker levels https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/ToadLucy

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0577-5238 | Nintendo Network ID: ToadLucy

TheMONADO36

Starz wrote:

TheMONADO36 wrote:

Starz wrote:

TheMONADO36 wrote:

I'm restricting myself to just get the smash set then I'm just gonna pick up any odd ones I like. Running out of space though :/ God help me if they do animal crossing amiibo figures as I'd want all them as I'm a huge animal crossing fan.

You're going to need a whole separate room for your amiibo collection if they make an animal crossing line 😫

I don't know what I'd do if they released a Xenoblade amiibo set. Do they let you sell kidneys?

TheMONADO36

DefHalan

I am glad the Animal Crossing Amiibo will be cards. I hope they do more card stuff, would love to have a card game that I could play in real life and in the game, Eye of Judgement style.

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

ZanderShepherd

Oh my god! I just realised that Greninja and Jigglypuff will come out next week, and they haven't gone on preorder in the Netherlands at all! And it can't be that I missed it, it usually stays on for about a day and I check it multiple times a day. And even if it was taken down, it would be traceable. It's not that I want Greninja nor Jigglypuff, but I don't want this to happen with Palutena. I want hers so bad! Has anyone from the Netherlands seen preorders for Greninja or Jigglypuff anywhere? Perhaps I should keep an eye on that site then.

ZanderShepherd

NinChocolate

So Nintendo has been sending out Splatoon amiibo to special you tube people to flash the product on the web. It's unkind that they do this knowing they under supply the demand in many towns' walmarts and toys r us and other retailers.

It's absolutely crazy that the store in my town only got one Rosalina. How is the average consumer supposed to have interest in a product that has no time to be visible on store shelves?? But since there's so few amiibo of certain popular characters I guess they don't need the awareness of everyday shoppers?

NinChocolate

LzWinky

Splatoons aren't nearly as rare as some of the Smash amiibo though...

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

NinChocolate

LztheQuack wrote:

Splatoons aren't nearly as rare as some of the Smash amiibo though...

Well they haven't released them where I live so it's hard to say with precision if I will be able to go into a store when I can get there and find Splatoon amiibo still on shelf. Previous waves have been dissapointing around my woods so I can only guess

NinChocolate

LzWinky

From what I can tell, they have been easier to pre-order

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

NinChocolate

Yeah? I plan on going to best buy upon opening if I can to try and get first pick so if they're shipping more that'd be great in case I can't get up to the mall that day

NinChocolate

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic