Forums

Topic: amiibo

Posts 1,481 to 1,500 of 1,777

Starz

On Friday managed to pick up Charazard from GAME was suppose to get Pac-Man from there too but they hadn't received any from Nintendo. Had Wario arrive from Amazon too. Popped into toys r us & they had 1 Pac-Man sat on the shelf so I grabbed him as I have no idea when GAME will get stock. Phoned smyths toys on Friday & managed to reserve Robin & Lucina & they held them to the end of the day but couldn't get there in time.

Phoned up smyths toys again on Saturday morning when they opened & they still had Robin & Lucina one of each & managed to get them reserved again & I managed to go up there & get them this time just need Ness to complete this wave now.

Check out my Super Mario Maker levels https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/ToadLucy

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0577-5238 | Nintendo Network ID: ToadLucy

Inkling

I find it funny when people say they want to live here in the UK to get the rare amiibo. It's just as bad over here.

I will update this when Half Life 3 arrives. [Started 17/11/2015]

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7429-4970

Zerodactyl

Inkling wrote:

I find it funny when people say they want to live here in the UK to get the rare amiibo. It's just as bad over here.

Yep.

SUBSCRIBE to my GAMING YOUTUBE CHANNEL: www.youtube.com/channel/UCqGc24cyhnXLO3EZ3yPXEzQ

My Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Funny Moments Montage: https://youtube.com/watch?v=8jCaVRifWcQ

3DS Friend Code: 1161-0648-3584 | Nintendo Network ID: Zerodactyl | Twitter:

Starz

Inkling wrote:

Yeah it's as bad in the UK as it is everywhere else. You can't walk into a store & pick up Captain Falcon or Meta Knight. In shops you can only find common ones like Mario, Link, Yoshi & DK etc. There rare ones can be found online for stupidly high prices. Who wants to pay £50 plus for Little Mac?

Check out my Super Mario Maker levels https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/ToadLucy

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0577-5238 | Nintendo Network ID: ToadLucy

DefHalan

Went to Toys R Us a hour before they opened today, talked to the two people in line and I guess Greninja was already sold out. So looks like I am not getting Greninja at launch.

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

TuVictus

Shulk should be shipping in a few days from gamestop. I'm contemplating whether I should keep him or use him as a bargaining chip in the future, considering his rarity. Chances are I'll just open him in the end. After him, Amiibo are not on my radar

TuVictus

Whopper744

I really hope those Yarn Yoshi amiibo are obtainable without having to line up outside of a store in the early morning hours before it opens. I really want to get one for my young child, one for my wife, and the other one for me.
On a positive note I did recently visit the amiibo subreddit one day and saw Pit was on Gamestop's site for like 3 or 4 minutes I think. Managed to get one : http://imgur.com/a/gD9cC
The hunt for some others such as Villager, Dedede, and Ness continues...though I'm not into paying more than what they are worth retail.

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

Grumblevolcano

TRU are cancelling Greninja preorders due to insufficient stock.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

ultraraichu

I heard that same news too. I think it's more so for the in-store pre-orders. Guess release date is going to be chaos.

A dying animal struggles, thrashes and howls in protest as its life torn from it. To see this in action, watch Animal Planet. The same thing happens when a video game is or isn't released. To see this in action, stay here.

Switch Friend Code: Sw-6105-4873-7122 | 3DS Friend Code: 1848-1733-3257 | My Nintendo: Ultraraichu | Nintendo Network ID: ultraraichu

TeeJay

ultraraichu wrote:

I heard that same news too. I think it's more so for the in-store pre-orders. Guess release date is going to be chaos.

Hoo boy. I ordered Greninja online so hopefully I'll luck out and not have my order cancelled...

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Inkling

Is Wario rare?

I will update this when Half Life 3 arrives. [Started 17/11/2015]

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7429-4970

DreamyViridi

Judging by the Amazon prices, Wario is the common one, alongside Charizard. Everyone else, not so much...
I've noticed Lucina and Robin constantly fluctuate in cost there as well. Robin was £70 at some point.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic