Forums

Topic: amiibo

Posts 1,461 to 1,480 of 1,777

Pancake_Phil

Ooh Poketendo!

My Ness should be dispatched today. I had a scare as my old card details were at GAME and so they cancelled my Ness order! I phoned up customer service and they said they'd phone me back. Thank god, they did and everything is back to normal.

I'd be pissed if my daftness caused me to lose out on one of my favourite Smash characters.

Nintendo Network ID: Falcon1991

2DS Friend Code: 0104-1799-6687

Kami2Kami

Poketendo wrote:

Guess what just arrived in the mail!

Hopefully mine will come today too! Where did you pre-order yours from?

Systems: Wii U, Wii, New 3DS Ambassador Edition, 2DS
Amiibo Collection: Villager, Rosalina, Zelda, Sheik, Toon Link, Link, Marth, Ike, Robin, Lucina, Pit, Shulk, Fox, Yoshi, Toad, Squid Inkling, Meta Knight, Ganondorf (pre-ordered), Yarn Yoshi (pre-ordered)

Nintendo Network ID: Kami2Kami

ZanderShepherd

Kami2Kami wrote:

Poketendo wrote:

Guess what just arrived in the mail!

Hopefully mine will come today too! Where did you pre-order yours from?

Bol.com...which means you probably can't preorder there unless you're from the Netherlands like me... :-/
I guess I'm lucky. Preorders often sell out quickly, but they do stay on at least a few days. I guess I'm just lucky that the amiibo craze isn't at its strongest in the Netherlands. Rare ones do go for a lot of money second handed here, but at least you do get a chance to preorder them if you pay attention.

ZanderShepherd

Datasun_7

Lucina should arrive today! Wish i had managed to get Charizard too though have you guys ordered more than one of the wave 4 amiibos?

Proud Samus main for ssb4!
Hyped for Capt. Toad, Yoshis woolly world, Mario maker and splatoon in the first half of 2015
Wii U, 3DS and PS4 owner

3DS Friend Code: 2595-1379-1446 | Nintendo Network ID: Datasun_7

MoogleMuffins

Datasun_7 wrote:

Lucina should arrive today! Wish i had managed to get Charizard too though have you guys ordered more than one of the wave 4 amiibos?

I got all of them on the way with the exception of Lucina, but I didn't want that one anyway.

]

3DS Friend Code: 1332-7818-1153 | Nintendo Network ID: MoogleMuffins

Kami2Kami

MoogleMuffins wrote:

I got all of them on the way with the exception of Lucina, but I didn't want that one anyway.

I WANT HER.

Edited on by Kami2Kami

Systems: Wii U, Wii, New 3DS Ambassador Edition, 2DS
Amiibo Collection: Villager, Rosalina, Zelda, Sheik, Toon Link, Link, Marth, Ike, Robin, Lucina, Pit, Shulk, Fox, Yoshi, Toad, Squid Inkling, Meta Knight, Ganondorf (pre-ordered), Yarn Yoshi (pre-ordered)

Nintendo Network ID: Kami2Kami

MsJubilee

Datasun_7 wrote:

Don't worry you will find him,cause he's a pokemon and is known by everyone. Meaning the figure will sell very well and they to restock it.

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Resident Evil 4 Remake & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

Zerodactyl

Is the Marth amiibo still rare?

SUBSCRIBE to my GAMING YOUTUBE CHANNEL: www.youtube.com/channel/UCqGc24cyhnXLO3EZ3yPXEzQ

My Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Funny Moments Montage: https://youtube.com/watch?v=8jCaVRifWcQ

3DS Friend Code: 1161-0648-3584 | Nintendo Network ID: Zerodactyl | Twitter:

LaserdiscGal

@Zerodactyl

Yes, until the re-release of the figure in the coming months.

LaserdiscGal

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5519-2711 | My Nintendo: pokefraker | Nintendo Network ID: pokefraker

Grumblevolcano

I missed the triple pack Yoshi amiibo. This will be taunting me for the rest of my days:

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Zerodactyl

Grumblevolcano wrote:

I missed the triple pack Yoshi amiibo. This will be taunting me for the rest of my days:

Keep every single website that sells amiibo in every tab, and keep refreshing them every now and then, so you will probably never miss out on any amiibo. Or you could just keep refreshing the Nintendo Life website to see when the game with amiibo bundles are available to pre-order.

SUBSCRIBE to my GAMING YOUTUBE CHANNEL: www.youtube.com/channel/UCqGc24cyhnXLO3EZ3yPXEzQ

My Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Funny Moments Montage: https://youtube.com/watch?v=8jCaVRifWcQ

Zerodactyl

Amiibo wrote:

@Zerodactyl

Yes, until the re-release of the figure in the coming months.

Well, at least I have a rare amiibo for now

LzWinky

They explained that in the Direct.

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Grumblevolcano

I hope Wario's Woods is most common so everyone can experience that fantastic game!

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Pancake_Phil

So my Ness amiibo ended up being dispatched yesterday!

It is coming by free delivery which is said to take 2-3 days, so I'll presume it'll come Friday.

Nintendo Network ID: Falcon1991

2DS Friend Code: 0104-1799-6687

Ryno

Sweet, Ness, Pac, and Lucina has been shipped from Amazon UK. Now to see how long it takes to ship to the West Coast U.S.A.

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

Haiassai

NintyMan wrote:

amiibo Tap: Nintendo's Greatest Bits has released in Japan.

Japanese trailer about the Greatest Bits:

What you do is use an amiibo to get a random NES or SNES Nintendo game.

I probably missed this part of the thread, but... what are your thoughts on this approach for amiibo?
Personally, I find it rather dry.

Haiassai

3DS Friend Code: 5300-9678-4406 | Nintendo Network ID: Haiassai | Twitter:

Zerodactyl

Haiassai wrote:

NintyMan wrote:

amiibo Tap: Nintendo's Greatest Bits has released in Japan.

Japanese trailer about the Greatest Bits:

What you do is use an amiibo to get a random NES or SNES Nintendo game.

I probably missed this part of the thread, but... what are your thoughts on this approach for amiibo?
Personally, I find it rather dry.

To be honest, I don't mind it, because it's making use of my figures sitting on my shelf.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic