Forums

Topic: amiibo

Posts 1,441 to 1,460 of 1,777

PrincessSugoi

I love Jiggs but not interested in his amiibo at all. If I nab an amiibo for trading collateral it'd probably be Lucina, Robin, or MetaKnight (when he restocks) since I noticed a lot of people gunning for them. I'd say Charizard too but I may be tempted to keep him for myself.

I'm starting to believe that April 17th date for Amazon US may be accurate, just seems weird that they seem to be one of the only major Amazon sites that hasn't opened preorders yet.

Current Playlist: Age of Calamity, Stardew Valley, ACNH

Hopeless permanent resident of Idol Hell.

3DS Friend Code: 4184-2503-1604 | Nintendo Network ID: sasamitails

NintendoFan64

Found this online. It's sad as to how true this is...
Untitled

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

DefHalan

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

DefHalan wrote:

Has anyone gotten a confirmation e-mail from Target yet?

I have

I haven't

also for some reason target took off the last 3 digits of my apartment number. I need to fix that some how - I tried their live chat and they said I can't change my address. So I may not actually get Jigglypuff... this is pissing me off.

Edited on by DefHalan

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

DefHalan

DefHalan wrote:

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

DefHalan wrote:

Has anyone gotten a confirmation e-mail from Target yet?

I have

I haven't

also for some reason target took off the last 3 digits of my apartment number. I need to fix that some how - I tried their live chat and they said I can't change my address. So I may not actually get Jigglypuff... this is pissing me off.

Looks like I am not getting Jigglypuff. Target's system didn't accept my entire address and now there is no way to change it. I spent 20 minutes arguing with a guy on the phone and got no where. This sucks. I ordered it but I won't get it.

retropunky

I was off work when Ness was up for preorder and I still missed my chance to preorder it. Terrible experience at that store...

Now, everytime I see a picture of Ness I remind myself: "YOU'RE AN ACTION FIGURE, YOU ARE A CHILDS' PLAY THING!"

retropunky

3DS Friend Code: 4313-0436-2109

Nin10dad

Just found Marth for under £10!!! Insane

nintendad.co.uk

Twitter @nintendad

Switch - SW-5274-3655-0708

Lalivero

Okay, just had to post this after I saw it, heh...

Untitled

@DefHalan Are you unable to cancel it or something? Because that's the least they should frickin' be able to do if they can't get it to go to your address...

...formerly - Chriiis

Switch FC: SW-6037-8910-2517

Switch Friend Code: SW-6037-8910-2517

DefHalan

@Lalivero They will let me cancel it but that would mean I wouldn't be getting Jigglypuff. There is a chance that my leasing office will just hold it and I could then prove it is for my by the name on it. We will see what happens. I can't believe they don't have a way to change my address.

DefHalan

Well I was able to get Charizard and Rosalina from Play-Asia but I didn't get an e-mail when people were saying Robin and Lucina were available so I missed that. Even Amiibo News didn't say anything about those ones. At least I still have Amazon to wait for.

Ryno

Just ordered Greninja, Palutena, Dark Pit, Zero Suit Samus, and Olimar from Zavvi. Good thing they ship internationally. This is madness, I am ordering figurines months in advance from websites I have never heard of from other countries.

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

DefHalan

Ryno wrote:

Just ordered Greninja, Palutena, Dark Pit, Zero Suit Samus, and Olimar from Zavvi. Good thing they ship internationally. This is madness, I am ordering figurines months in advance from websites I have never heard of from other countries.

I totally agree and the worst part is that this wave might be different. Nintendo did say there was an issue before getting merchandise over seas but that has cleared up, so importing might be a waste of time and money. But we won't know until it is to late

Ryno

DefHalan wrote:

Ryno wrote:

I totally agree and the worst part is that this wave might be different. Nintendo did say there was an issue before getting merchandise over seas but that has cleared up, so importing might be a waste of time and money. But we won't know until it is to late

If you believe that the next wave is going to be any easier to get then I got bridge to sell you. Each figure cost me $15.33 after a discount coupon, no sales tax, and $1.99 international shipping. It pretty much only cost me $1.00 more to order them from Zavvi than to buy them here in the U.S. with our state sales tax. I gladly will pay a $1.00 more for peace of mind.

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

DefHalan

Ryno wrote:

DefHalan wrote:

Ryno wrote:

If you believe that the next wave is going to be any easier to get then I got bridge to sell you. Each figure cost me $15.33 after a discount coupon, no sales tax, and $1.99 international shipping. It pretty much only cost me $1.00 more to order them from Zavvi than to buy them here in the U.S. with our state sales tax. I gladly will pay a $1.00 more for peace of mind.

I am not saying the different will be night and day but I think instead of stores selling out in the first hour when they come out they might last a few hours. Also I am still importing them just for the peace of mind (plus I was able to get a Rosalina) I am not putting much faith in them being easier to find. We will see what happens.

DefHalan

NintyMan wrote:

A Nintendo customer service person replying to a person's emails seems to blame retailers for Nintendo's amiibo shortage woes.

I don't see it as Nintendo blaming retailers but letting them know that certain aspects of amiibo purchasing fall on the retailer's responsibility and Nintendo is doing what they can. But that is just my opinion.

LzWinky

The second question seemed to address when preorders are live, which Nintendo has no control over

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Ryu_Niiyama

@NintyMan As annoyed as I am by amiibo Nintendo is right. Gamestop switched up their preorder scheme last second for wave 4 because WIS counts towards a store's reserves... and since stores are ranked on that.... they are trying to push revenue that way...plus the hope is a customer can be talked into addons while they are there or at the very least become a regular preorder customer. They were discussing this during the last manager meeting my SM was on.

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic