Forums

Topic: amiibo

Posts 1,401 to 1,420 of 1,777

Sleepingmudkip

I have a headache because i been waiting for the Lucina and Ike amiibo for the longest time. My pikachu and zelda amiibo are so lonely. I am afraid when they restock they will be all gone again.

Playing: Wargroove on Switch and Fire Emblem on GBA

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7674-9891 | Nintendo Network ID: lionel1 | Twitter:

LzWinky

Actually Ike is not too bad if you're willing to pay around $25-30

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Sleepingmudkip

Ooo greninja amiibo pre-orders just opened on toys'r us but i dont want that

DefHalan

Sleepingmudkip wrote:

Ooo greninja amiibo pre-orders just opened on toys'r us but i dont want that

It won't let me add it to my cart

reloaded the page and it is gone

Edited on by DefHalan

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Sleepingmudkip

greninja is gone now....wow that was fast

LzWinky

Toys R Us is apparently offering an in-store pre-order option on some Monday. Forgot which date though

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Ryu_Niiyama

Darnit! I don't get paid until next week and best buy pings your account for funds. I guess it is down to amazon...

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

LzWinky

I still wonder how I got Pit and Little Mac in all this mess.

Astraea

TingLz wrote:

Toys R Us is apparently offering an in-store pre-order option on some Monday. Forgot which date though

April 27.

Astraea

Nicolai

I managed to preorder the inkling girl from Best Buy, but it won't let me add the 3-pack to my list. You can cancel pre-orders, right?

Got married.
Nico-loggery! - || - Time Zone: CST (-6:00) - |...

Switch Friend Code: SW-7850-8250-1626 | My Nintendo: nicolai8bit | Nintendo Network ID: Nicolai

MsJubilee

NintyMan wrote:

amiibo photos:
Wario
http://i.imgur.com/LD8kyjt.jpg

Ugh i really hope i find a Wario Amiibo when they come out.

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Assassin's Creed: Revelations & Watch Dogs 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

skywake

I wouldn't read into that too much. I'm pretty sure ebgames has done the same with most of the other waves. Every time they have had a few extra in stock, there has been stock at other stores (who don't take pre-orders) AND there have been second shipments.

Edited on by skywake

Some playlists: Top All Time Songs, Top Last Year
"Don't stir the pot" is a nice way of saying "they're too dumb to reason with"

NintendoFan64

Sergio151 wrote:

After the amiibo madness that happened yesterday, I'm PRAYING that this amiibo thing bites Nintendo in the a$$ soon.

Y'know, it's not entirely their fault. Gamestop's servers weren't prepared to handle the amount of pre-orders, and Toys R' Us making Greninja available at 3 in the morning was just stupid. My point is, the stores are also partially to blame.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

Grumblevolcano

NintendoFan64 wrote:

Sergio151 wrote:

After the amiibo madness that happened yesterday, I'm PRAYING that this amiibo thing bites Nintendo in the a$$ soon.

Y'know, it's not entirely their fault. Gamestop's servers weren't prepared to handle the amount of pre-orders, and Toys R' Us making Greninja available at 3 in the morning was just stupid. My point is, the stores are also partially to blame.

Sure these issues are part fault to the retailer but the fact all of this is happening is solely due to Nintendo's stock issues that started on day 1 (Smash launch). If amiibo were plentiful at Smash launch and continued that way throughout all of the waves then scalpers wouldn't have got involved and the issues that happened yesterday wouldn't have happened as people would preorder whenever it fitted well into their day rather than as soon as they became available.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

NintendoFan64

Grumblevolcano wrote:

NintendoFan64 wrote:

Sergio151 wrote:

Sure these issues are part fault to the retailer but the fact all of this is happening is solely due to Nintendo's stock issues that started on day 1 (Smash launch). If amiibo were plentiful at Smash launch and continued that way throughout all of the waves then scalpers wouldn't have got involved and the issues that happened yesterday wouldn't have happened as people would preorder whenever it fitted well into their day rather than as soon as they became available.

...Good point.

shaneoh

skywake wrote:

I wouldn't read into that too much. I'm pretty sure ebgames has done the same with most of the other waves. Every time they have had a few extra in stock, there has been stock at other stores (who don't take pre-orders) AND there have been second shipments.

EB Australia is sold out on their online store, but you can still go in store and preorder, as I did this morning.

The Greatest love story ever, Rosie Love (part 33 done)
The collective noun for a group of lunatics is a forum. A forum of lunatics.
I'm belligerent, you were warned.

NintendoFan64

I honestly didn't even know wave 5 pre-orders were up.

TuVictus

On the bright side of all of this, we can at least thank the powers that be that Nintendo wasn't so cruel as to region lock amiibos. Could you imagine not even being able to import them?

TuVictus

Octane

Here I was thinking to get a Yarn Yoshi amiibo with ease. After reading what happened during the last two days, I know that it's proably going to be a pain in the arse to get one.

Octane

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic