Forums

Topic: amiibo

Posts 1,281 to 1,300 of 1,777

Yoshi

midnafanboy wrote:

justlink wrote:

I have Link...

Just Link?

Damn it, I was about to say that until I scrolled down and saw that you did it already!

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

TeeJay

Aaaand I just walked into a Best Buy and there are 7 Toon Links. Seven! I've never seen so many in one place before

EDIT: Until now, lol. I just went to a nearby Gamestop and there are TWENTY-ONE Toon Links on display.

Edited on by TeeJay

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

DefHalan

TeeJay wrote:

Aaaand I just walked into a Best Buy and there are 7 Toon Links. Seven! I've never seen so many in one place before

EDIT: Until now, lol. I just went to a nearby Gamestop and there are TWENTY-ONE Toon Links on display.

Toon Link > Link

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

JaxonH

@TeeJay Nice catch! You're proving to be a great asset to this movement

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

TeeJay

JaxonH wrote:

@TeeJay Nice catch! You're proving to be a great asset to this movement

Thanks

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

JaxonH

@Spartacus3765
Unfortunately the Ike you linked cannot be shipped to the US.

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

Spartacus3765

@JaxonH
Darn. K, I'll turn off that alert.

SPARTACUS!!!!
NIntendo 3DS FC:
0860-3333-6519

Spartacus3765

@JaxonH
What all Amazons don't ship to US? Just so I can turn those off as well.

Edited on by Spartacus3765

SPARTACUS!!!!
NIntendo 3DS FC:
0860-3333-6519

JaxonH

@Spartacus3765
I would keep the alerts on- Amazon Germany can be a great source of listings, but what I personally do for the EU and JP sites is add one to my cart and try checking out to test it. You have to go to the last page of checking out so that you choose your address. If it lets you, post it, but if it removes it from your cart and says it can't ship to that address, then you know...

JaxonH

Spartacus3765 wrote:

@JaxonH
What all Amazons don't ship to US? Just so I can turn those off as well.

Well they all ship to the US, depending. Some can and some cannot. I know for a fact Amazon Japan doesn't- you have to use Tenso's 3rd party shipping service, which really is only worth it for expensive amiibos that cost an arm and a leg elsewhere, and even then its best to order 5 or more at once (lessens the cost per amiibo).

As for the EU sites, they all ship if it's sold directly by Amazon in most cases. What I do is keep all alerts on, but test first when a listing pops up. I'll add to my cart and try checking out. If it lets me use my US address, I post the listing

Spartacus3765

@JaxonH
Ok. Just wondering, did you see the Wario pre-order deal at UK Game I posted? It let me put in my US address. Have those been available for quite some time? I know they haven't done anything here in the US for that wave, but I was just kinda shocked to see it.

SPARTACUS!!!!
NIntendo 3DS FC:
0860-3333-6519

TeeJay

...Welp. Looks like I just spent $30 on Wario. I thought they were gonna give me my total in US dollars first before letting me cash it. I guess it's my own fault for not checking myself and relying on the site to do it.

Robin or Lucina I wouldn't hesitate to buy for this price, but not Wario

JaxonH

The gold Mario went live about half an hour ago. But it went out of stock before I could even post it place my order. Just thought I'd let you guys know why I didn't post in the alerts thread

@Spartacus3765
I never ordered from Game UK, but, this being a UK based site Id post anything in the UK anyways

TeeJay

I was going to post Gold Mario too but didn't for the same reasons

Spartacus3765

@TeeJay
Yeah...probably a good idea to have a conversion calculator for it. Importing has it's drawbacks, but you never quite know with these things if they'll be on somebody's "gotta have" list. So, being that it came up and worked with my US address, just figured might as well post it.

SPARTACUS!!!!
NIntendo 3DS FC:
0860-3333-6519

Popplio

So apparently, IGN says Mega Man's rarity is the same as Samus. Do you guys agree? I certainly don't. Can't find one anywhere.

Pop pop, mothertruckers.

Nintendo Network ID: FrancescosYoshi

TeeJay

WaddleDeeWeegee wrote:

So apparently, IGN says Mega Man's rarity is the same as Samus. Do you guys agree? I certainly don't. Can't find one anywhere.

While he does pop in and out a lot online, I've never seen him on a shelf even once. So I'm going to have to disagree with them

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic