Forums

Topic: amiibo

Posts 1,201 to 1,220 of 1,777

Undead_terror

Lalivero wrote:

Bleh, spur of the moment so sorry about that thread. I was looking for a mega man before and he was sold out online but I just found two(well one because someone just came and got one and the reps say he's been selling like crazy).

I didn't care for amiibo because of the stock issues and all that but I did want him before. Should I get the last one they have to have? I do plan to use it btw, not just sit there.

If you like the character a lot then go ahead, I don't care about amiibo's myself but if I found one of my top favorite characters I would pick them up if I could, that and as said before he is probably gonna be a hard to get amiibo.

Edited on by Undead_terror

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Lalivero

Yeah, I like Mega Man but have been so annoyed by this amiibo nonsense that I was kinda questioning if I still did. I decided to pick him up though.

...formerly - Chriiis

Switch FC: SW-6037-8910-2517

Switch Friend Code: SW-6037-8910-2517

Inkling

Wondering which Mario Collection amiibo I should get. I'm looking at Mario, Luigi, Yoshi and Toad.

I will update this when Half Life 3 arrives. [Started 17/11/2015]

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7429-4970

JaxonH

Ryno wrote:

I agree with @JaxonH that we need some type of amiibo "alert thread." This is a general, anything goes thread that is not very useful because of the lack of a specific topic and it very easy to miss something that is important for amiibo hunting.

Already done. People, please take a moment to see the Amiibo alert thread, and spread the word.

https://www.nintendolife.com/forums/amiibo/amiibo_alert_thread

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

JaxonH

@amiibo

Thank you

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

JaxonH

Grumblevolcano wrote:

NA Marth back in stores late April:

Could really use you in the Amiibo alert thread!

@IceClimbers
Thanks for the notice! I didn't want to reply in that thread so we can keep it just alerts. Man you guys are on top of it!

BluCrystal

There are a ton of sheiks at my local gamestop... should i buy some?

there are at least 15 there, as well as 10 toon links. maybe i could buy some to trade.

i still need sonic, fox, marth, villager, little mac, pit, captain falcon, and lucario.

i could also make them into customs and sell them.

i could also flat out sell them for 20 each... not too much above MSRP.

or i could leave them be... any advice?

I like amiibo. that is all!

BadKitty

BluCrystal wrote:

there are at least 15 there, as well as 10 toon links. maybe i could buy some to trade.

i still need sonic, fox, marth, villager, little mac, pit, captain falcon, and lucario.

If I was you I'd buy them all since you plan to sell them.
Sheiks are very rare and hard to come by for many. So you can rack in the extra dough on ebay!

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You'...

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter:

ultraraichu

BluCrystal wrote:

Those 2 are becoming more easier to find now since last friday. Saw a few in store and they're up online on Gamestop and Walmart. I highly doubt anybody would make the trade for one of those amiibo and selling can be a bit of a gamble at this point since it's more in supply, so don't expect much of a profit on eBay.

If you're good at customs you can do that and sell, but for the most part you're better off leaving them be if you already have them in your collection.

A dying animal struggles, thrashes and howls in protest as its life torn from it. To see this in action, watch Animal Planet. The same thing happens when a video game is or isn't released. To see this in action, stay here.

Switch Friend Code: Sw-6105-4873-7122 | 3DS Friend Code: 1848-1733-3257 | My Nintendo: Ultraraichu | Nintendo Network ID: ultraraichu

Haiassai

I posted this in one of the recent articles about amiibo but was getting no biting. So this may sound like a stupid question, but does purchasing amiibo from a different region affect the actual usability of said amiibo?

Haiassai

3DS Friend Code: 5300-9678-4406 | Nintendo Network ID: Haiassai | Twitter:

Xeno_Aura

Haiassai wrote:

I posted this in one of the recent articles about amiibo but was getting no biting. So this may sound like a stupid question, but does purchasing amiibo from a different region affect the actual usability of said amiibo?

I'm pretty sure Amiibo are completely region free and a Japanese/European Amiibo will work with an American console, and vice versa.

Xeno_Aura

3DS Friend Code: 3394-3596-9756 | Nintendo Network ID: Jenraux | Twitter:

Inkling

Yup, amiibo are region free. I have a Pikachu from the US

I will update this when Half Life 3 arrives. [Started 17/11/2015]

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7429-4970

Haiassai

Ah okay. Great—thanks guys

Haiassai

3DS Friend Code: 5300-9678-4406 | Nintendo Network ID: Haiassai | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

My Lucario is from Japan, though it feels like I bought it in a Toy's R Us in the U.S of A!

Nicknamed it "Chocolaaaaaaate!", Because all of my amiibos require swelltastically swell nicknames!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TeeJay

DANG IT. Sonic came and went in my sleep! I'm gonna scream.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

JaxonH

TeeJay wrote:

Yeah I sent an alert to the LINE group, then posted in the Amiibo Alert thread. It was available for at least half an hour after I posted too.

I'd check and make sure you pick the loudest ringtone in LINE, to ensure you hear it when the time comes.

Btw, I created a group in LINE called "N-Life Amiibo Alerts". Join the group so I can delete our individual chats

Edited on by JaxonH

TeeJay

JaxonH wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

Yeah I sent an alert to the LINE group, then posted in the Amiibo Alert thread. It was available for at least half an hour after I posted too.

I'd check and make sure you pick the loudest ringtone in LINE, to ensure you hear it when the time comes.

Btw, I created a group in LINE called "N-Life Amiibo Alerts". Join the group so I can delete our individual chats

Yeah I noticed, along with my NowinStock alert and a plethora of tweets. My phone lit up like Christmas. In mah sleeps.

I went to bed at 8am today, I'm afraid a simple loud ringtone wouldn't be enough this time. (I do have notifications on loud btw)

Edited on by TeeJay

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

TOUGHDUDE94

where is the 3ds amiibo adapter for the older 3ds it is being released in japan when will it come to the US
and how much it will cost to get and will it come with an amiibo too

TOUGHDUDE94

Switch Friend Code: SW-8517-4594-3400 | 3DS Friend Code: 4098-4719-4387 | My Nintendo: TOUGHDUDE | Nintendo Network ID: Andrew1994fl2.0

DefHalan

andrew20 wrote:

where is the 3ds amiibo adapter for the older 3ds it is being released in japan when will it come to the US
and how much it will cost to get and will it come with an amiibo too

Nothing has been officially announced, as far as I know

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic