Forums

Topic: amiibo

Posts 1,181 to 1,200 of 1,777

NintendoFan64

midnafanboy wrote:

NintendoFan64 wrote:

Please tell me the pre-orders for wave 4 in NA haven't started yet, because if Ness is sold out everywhere I am going to be depressed for an hour or two.

Nope it has not,don't worry everyone is waiting for those pre orders for Wave 4.

Oh, thank God.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

JeanLuc_Vaycard

turtlelink wrote:

JeanLuc_Vaycard wrote:

Aviator wrote:

JeanLuc_Vaycard wrote:

PKNoUsernameHere wrote:

Sheik amiibos are selling for $22 on Amazon...too bad I can just go get one for $12 at my local Walmart. :trollface:

...Yes, there's actually a bunch of Sheiks at my Walmart, haha.

(I wouldn't scalp btw...I'd be willing to trade for an amiibo of equal value, but I'm not gonna scalp.)

Yeah from what I have seen Sheik is still fairly common. Not as common as some others but ive still seen her a good amount.

Sheik is a girl?!

Spoilers

Wait no i mean uhhhh.... you know everyone has that little girl growing inside them or something... yeah thats what i meant.

I, I think I have twin girls growing inside me!

Twin delicious soups? This is good news! readies bib, knife, fork and spoon

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

TeeJay

The elusive Gold Mario was up for less than 2 minutes on Walmart's site again. I managed to snag the thing before it disappeared back into the abyss. I think it'll arrive at the end of March. I'm not sure though as I was speeding through checkout like nobody's business.

I don't plan to open or use it when it arrives. I see it as a sort of Wild Card, potentially gaining me access to any previous amiibo I missed by trading it away... (coughPitcough)

Edited on by TeeJay

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

DefHalan

I look at that Gold Mario and images of the Toys R US exclusive Crystal Disney Infinity figures that are stacked up at my local store flash in my mind.

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Ryno

One thing that sucks about amiibo is that I don't really want the Gold Mario and think it is ugly as sin but part of me is still tempted to get it just because its rare.

Edited on by Ryno

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

JeanLuc_Vaycard

I wonder if tomorrow (March 1st) we are going to see some wave 4 preorders. I MUST get Ness! More than anything else I must get him!

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

TeeJay

Robin and Lucina are the top of my list of Wave 4 preorders. After that, Ness...then Charizard, then Pacman, then Wario.

But Robin and Lucina are the only ones I feel I NEED to have. After that....I believe all my must-have amiibo in the entire roster will have been fulfilled!

Edited on by TeeJay

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

LaserdiscGal

Robin and Wario are a 100% for me.

LaserdiscGal

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5519-2711 | My Nintendo: pokefraker | Nintendo Network ID: pokefraker

JunkosBoobies

Ness is my most wanted amiibo, so if I don't get him, I'm gonna cry. The second I hear anything about Wave 4 preorders opening is the second I will run to preorder myself a Ness amiibo.

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

Auracle

Ness is my #1 most wanted Wave 4 amiibo, with Wario and Lucina vying for the second slot. I'm still waiting for Shulk (#MonadoMay) and Gold Mario to arrive.

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

Grumblevolcano

I'd expect wave 4 preorders for the US to start whenever a release date is announced. Maybe a Nintendo Direct on the 4th or 11th March.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

TeeJay

Gold Mario is my ace in the hole. I'm gonna be relying on him to get me Robin or Lucina in the event that I missed getting either one.

Auracle

I'm still wondering if that leaked Silver Mario will ever surface. I'd be tempted to pick it and a regular SM Wave Mario just to have a mini Mario collection.

-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

DreamyViridi

Wishful thinking I know, but I hope Lucina and Robin won't be too much trouble. The whole Fire Emblem line is very important to CodeName: S.T.E.A.M if the Marth reprints are anything to go by so I imagine those two shouldn't be an issue. Dedede is the only one I'm missing from my personal list of wants, I think I'll have more problems with Pac-Man than anyone else.

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

TeeJay

Auracle wrote:

I'm still wondering if that leaked Silver Mario will ever surface. I'd be tempted to pick it and a regular SM Wave Mario just to have a mini Mario collection.

They should retcon it into Silver Luigi. That would make infinitely more sense as that actually appeared in a game at some point.

Also, I have no doubt that Ness will be the most desired out of this wave, because when was the last time we saw Earthbound merch?

Edited on by TeeJay

Auracle

TeeJay wrote:

Auracle wrote:

They should retcon it into Silver Luigi. That would make infinitely more sense as that actually appeared in a game at some point.

Also, I have no doubt that Ness will be the most desired out of this wave, because when was the last time we saw Earthbound merch?

That's what I've been hoping will become of Silver Mario. I figure that's why it hasn't materialized yet.

I concur on Ness. That's one of the reasons why I really want one. I bet that's also why figures like Fox, Captain Falcon, etc. sold so well.

NintendoFan64

3DSfan134 wrote:

For Wave 4 I'm getting Ness as my most wanted amiibo. If therefore the pre-orders are sold out, then there's no way I can get a Ness anywhere.

Please God, let me get Ness. Everything else is a bonus!

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

Lalivero

Bleh, spur of the moment so sorry about that thread. I was looking for a mega man before and he was sold out online but I just found two(well one because someone just came and got one and the reps say he's been selling like crazy).

I didn't care for amiibo because of the stock issues and all that but I did want him before. Should I get the last one they have to have? I do plan to use it btw, not just sit there.

...formerly - Chriiis

Switch FC: SW-6037-8910-2517

Switch Friend Code: SW-6037-8910-2517

LaserdiscGal

Yes, it will be hard to find him in the future so go for it.

LaserdiscGal

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5519-2711 | My Nintendo: pokefraker | Nintendo Network ID: pokefraker

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic