Forums

Topic: amiibo

Posts 1,161 to 1,180 of 1,777

TeeJay

Sonic is up on Gamestop's website too. I would get him but he's freakin ONLINE ONLY. I don't want amiibo showing up at my house raising questions! Is in-store pickup too much to ask for??

Edited on by TeeJay

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Ryno

TeeJay wrote:

Sonic is up on Gamestop's website too. I would get him but he's freakin ONLINE ONLY. I don't want amiibo showing up at my house raising questions! Is in-store pickup too much to ask for??

Questions like what??? Why is an adult buying little toy figures?

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

Ryno

Operative wrote:

bezerker99 wrote:

That Mega Man amiibo was sold out. But I was able to order me Sonic the Hedgehog. THANKS for the link!!!!

Damn he sold out quickly. No problem ! Always happy to help

That was almost up for an hour, like an eternity in the amiibo world!

What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

JeanLuc_Vaycard

Annnnndddd Sonic is gone already lol

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Retro_on_theGo

TeeJay wrote:

...how is an amiibo being shipped directly to you raise more questions than buying it in public ?

Edited on by Retro_on_theGo

TeeJay

@Ryno @Retro_on_the_go Family crap. If I lived on my own I'd have no issue with it as I wouldn't have to answer to anyone, but I don't.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

JeanLuc_Vaycard

I managed to get both a Sonic and Megaman at my local best buy because i was browsing their site and it happened to say they were in stock in store. The Megaman was a nice surprise though and he was the last one!

JunkosBoobies

Sheik amiibos are selling for $22 on Amazon...too bad I can just go get one for $12 at my local Walmart. :trollface:

...Yes, there's actually a bunch of Sheiks at my Walmart, haha.

(I wouldn't scalp btw...I'd be willing to trade for an amiibo of equal value, but I'm not gonna scalp.)

Edited on by JunkosBoobies

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

JeanLuc_Vaycard

PKNoUsernameHere wrote:

Sheik amiibos are selling for $22 on Amazon...too bad I can just go get one for $12 at my local Walmart. :trollface:

(I wouldn't scalp btw...I'd be willing to trade for an amiibo of equal value, but I'm not gonna scalp.)

Yeah from what I have seen Sheik is still fairly common. Not as common as some others but ive still seen her a good amount.

Aviator

JeanLuc_Vaycard wrote:

PKNoUsernameHere wrote:

Yeah from what I have seen Sheik is still fairly common. Not as common as some others but ive still seen her a good amount.

Sheik is a girl?!

Spoilers

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

JeanLuc_Vaycard

Aviator wrote:

JeanLuc_Vaycard wrote:

PKNoUsernameHere wrote:

Sheik is a girl?!

Spoilers

Wait no i mean uhhhh.... you know everyone has that little girl growing inside them or something... yeah thats what i meant.

NintendoFan64

Okay, so I've made up my mind. Here are the amiibos in the upcoming waves I'm getting:
Smash:
-Ness
-Pacman
-Wario
-Charizard
-Robin
-Duck Hunt
-Jiggs
-Ganondorf
-Olimar
-Dark Pit
-Bowser Jr.
-Game and Watch
-Rob
-Dr. Mario
-AT LEAST one of the Miis
Mario:
-Luigi
-Toad (if I can get him)
-Rosalina (assuming a certain someone doesn't buy 100 of her)
-Wario
-DK
-Waluigi
-Toadette
-And of course, Mario
As for the Golden Mario amiibo, I'd give it, oh...10-15 minutes before being completely sold out (Thanks, scalpers!), so I don't really think I'll be getting it.

Edited on by NintendoFan64

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

turtlelink

JeanLuc_Vaycard wrote:

Aviator wrote:

JeanLuc_Vaycard wrote:

PKNoUsernameHere wrote:

Sheik is a girl?!

Spoilers

Wait no i mean uhhhh.... you know everyone has that little girl growing inside them or something... yeah thats what i meant.

I, I think I have twin girls growing inside me!

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

Grumblevolcano

Speaking of spoilers, I think Smash has too many of them. Even Mewtwo's Final Smash will likely be a huge spoiler for X/Y

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

JunkosBoobies

JeanLuc_Vaycard wrote:

PKNoUsernameHere wrote:

I've only found Sheik at Walmart. Same with Diddy, but at Toys 'R Us instead.

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

TeeJay

I tried to buy Gold Mario from Walmart when it was available but it wouldn't add to my cart. It would keep saying my cart is empty. Then he was gone while I struggled with that.

I don't even want him, I just want a bargaining chip...the same thing happens on Target's site. Why does this keep happening?

Ryno

Because they sell out before the web page can change to out of stock when scalpers are buying multiples on top of multiples.

What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

NintendoFan64

Please tell me the pre-orders for wave 4 in NA haven't started yet, because if Ness is sold out everywhere I am going to be depressed for an hour or two.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

MsJubilee

NintendoFan64 wrote:

Please tell me the pre-orders for wave 4 in NA haven't started yet, because if Ness is sold out everywhere I am going to be depressed for an hour or two.

Nope it has not,don't worry everyone is waiting for those pre orders for Wave 4.

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Watch Dogs 2 & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic