Forums

Topic: amiibo

Posts 1,141 to 1,160 of 1,777

TeeJay

Can't wait for the shelves to be packed with amiibo! ....Of Mario and Peach

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Knux

When Wave 4 pops up for pre-order on Amazon, I'll get online like a madman and pre-order the ones that I want. I would like to get Sonic one of these days, but I have much more important things to buy first.

Edited on by Knux

Knux

turtlelink

When Wave 4 is up for pre order, the amiibos I want will be sold out before I even know that Wave 4 was put up for pre order.

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

Knux

turtlelink wrote:

When Wave 4 is up for pre order, the amiibos I want will be sold out before I even know that Wave 4 was put up for pre order.

I have NowInStock email alerts, so we'll see about that. Although even with that, it's almost impossible to get the rarer ones. (King Dedede amiibo was in stock on Walmart's website for about five minutes, lol.)

Knux

TeeJay

Knux wrote:

turtlelink wrote:

I have NowInStock email alerts, so we'll see about that. Although even with that, it's almost impossible to get the rarer ones. (King Dedede amiibo was in stock on Walmart's website for about five minutes, lol.)

The instant I got that NowinStock alert for Dedede, I went straight to Target's site and he was already sold out.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

MegaStoneSmash91

Pre-orders for previous waves had been up for a month or two before selling out. This isn't the Target.com Rosalina pre-order that was put up at around 3 am or so and lasted mere minutes. If pre-orders of wave 4 are sold out in a similar time frame, I'll be both surprised and disappointed. Still, I can't say I haven't worried a bit here and there.

Amazon and Gamestop have both been very reliable with amiibo in my experience. They have shipped all the ones I ordered that I didn't cancel due to buying them in person first. I was very surprised one day over a week ago that Amazon had shipped my King Dedede, Mega Man, and Ike when I wasn't expecting them anytime soon. Got my pre-ordered Shulk from Gamestop.com with no problems, and they shipped my Sonic shortly after I heard about the delay for Ike and Dedede. By the way, getting amiibo in the mail is extremely fun. Once Sonic arrives I'll have all of waves 1-3.

Beep.
That is all.

Switch Friend Code: SW-0896-8068-4007 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-2791-1985 | Nintendo Network ID: MegaStoneSmash91

skylanders-fan

couldnt wait for my gamestop preorder so went to walmart and got sonic

find me as skylanders fan on smash board and dark spyro and the collector 1999 on reddit

PaperLucario

(Browsing the amiibo subreddit while waiting in school to pick up my wave 3b preorders, clicks on a photo "Meanwhile in Canada")
Untitled

Untitled

Edited on by PaperLucario

PaperLucario

HistoricKombat

I got MetaKnight and Mega Man today. I might try to pre-order Pac-Man but I have been discouraged really to buy any more Amiibos. I just don't really have the time to compete with scalpers who babysits the internet every minute of the day.

HistoricKombat

NintendoFan64

PaperLucario wrote:

(Browsing the amiibo subreddit while waiting in school to pick up my wave 3b preorders, clicks on a photo "Meanwhile in Canada")
Untitled

Untitled

Considering that MarioTehPlumber lives in Canada, I wouldn't be surprised if that was his stash.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

LaserdiscGal

Don't even mention that unholy name.

LaserdiscGal

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5519-2711 | My Nintendo: pokefraker | Nintendo Network ID: pokefraker

NintendoFan64

Amiibo wrote:

Don't even mention that unholy name.

I'm sorry.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

llamareborn

My Meta Knight just got canceled by Gamestop UK due to it being 'out of stock' even though since I ordered it, it has come in and out of stock 6 times since I ordered it on Saturday.

llamareborn

Tobiaku

Was unable to find Shulk today. Second half of Wave 3 is the first time I've been unable to see moste of the figures. (Usualy they are not missing any, except WFT and Mac)

Tobiaku

3DS Friend Code: 1977-0291-4355

TeeJay

Waiting on Wave 4 with baited breath. A lot of my most anticipated characters are in this one.

DefHalan

My wife was able to get me an Ike, awesome!

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic