Forums

Topic: amiibo

Posts 1,121 to 1,140 of 1,777

TeeJay

I got a text today from Best Buy saying I could pick up Megaman tomorrow, but when I checked It's order status online their site said I was available for pickup now. Um...I think I should go and try to get it?

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

abbyking92

TeeJay wrote:

I got a text today from Best Buy saying I could pick up Megaman tomorrow, but when I checked It's order status online their site said I was available for pickup now. Um...I think I should go and try to get it?

I would! No harm in checking!

abbyking92

Twitter:

turtlelink

So what amiibo are confirmed to be discontinued? There are a few I'd consider buying if they are a reasonable price specifically Capt. Falcon, Ike, Fox, and Pit.

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

HistoricKombat

TeeJay wrote:

You should call Best Buy first. Don't waste time going over there for nothing, Anyways, I have Metaknight coming in tomorrow, but Mega Man is on hold.

HistoricKombat

DefHalan

turtlelink wrote:

So what amiibo are confirmed to be discontinued? There are a few I'd consider buying if they are a reasonable price specifically Capt. Falcon, Ike, Fox, and Pit.

No Amiibo has been officially discontinued

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

rolLTheDice

I just ordered the amiibos that launch today. The shop's website says they'll be with me on March 30th.
Out of the older ones i've ordered on the 4th i haven't really heard about Falcon, Pit, Rosalina and Zelda yet. Hopefully l'll get an answer what's up with that soon.
The Marth amiibo should be available in May again where i ordered it. Little Mac and Villager are expected to be available somewhen between June 15th and 21st.

Edit:
Zelda i should get on May 9th, Rosalina on June 16th and Falcon + Pit on June 27th at the latest.

Edited on by rolLTheDice

rolLTheDice

Nintendo Network ID: LTD_2112

Ryno

DefHalan wrote:

turtlelink wrote:

No Amiibo has been officially discontinued

But they have officially said they may reprint some previously released amiibo.

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

TeeJay

Apparently Ike and Dedede were up for a solid 2 minutes on Walmart's site before selling out. Ridiculous

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

turtlelink

Picked up a Toon Link and a Sheik amiibo right after some guy returned them. Not bad since I did want Toon Link.

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

Astraea

I managed to get a Meta Knight today, and all I had to do was wait outside a Best Buy for three hours. I'm kind of peeved that four people cut in front of me though. At least all they could get was Meta Knight.

Astraea

WiiWareWave

Wow I just spotted Ike at my local Gamestop today for $18.96 so I decided to pick it up.

Edited on by WiiWareWave

Owner of http://www.WiiWareWave.com

PSN ID: Rukiafan7
NNID: Rukiafan7
Switch FC: SW-6328-7327-5891 ~WiiWareWav~

Switch Friend Code: SW-6328-7327-5891 | Nintendo Network ID: Rukiafan7 | Twitter:

TeeJay

At first I named my Megaman "Astro Boy", but I think maybe that's going to be a common name. I'm thinking of changing it to "Mergamernz".

...I hope that'll fit, lol

Edited on by TeeJay

WiiWareWave

BurningSonic wrote:

What is the Rarity for Wave 3?

Well I heard that Shulk is super rare, but that could be because of the port strike. "plus I'm not sure if Shulk is a part of wave 3 or wave 4"! xD

Owner of http://www.WiiWareWave.com

PSN ID: Rukiafan7
NNID: Rukiafan7
Switch FC: SW-6328-7327-5891 ~WiiWareWav~

Switch Friend Code: SW-6328-7327-5891 | Nintendo Network ID: Rukiafan7 | Twitter:

Grumblevolcano

BurningSonic wrote:

Megaman, Sonic, Bowser - Common
Sheik, Toon Link, Ike - Uncommon
Store exclusives (Rosalina, Meta Knight, King Dedede, Shulk) - Unicorn

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Torchwood

Grumblevolcano wrote:

BurningSonic wrote:

I think it depends where you live, but as far as ordering online goes, it'd be more like-
Common- Bowser
Uncommon- Toon Link, Sheik
Rare- Ike, Mega Man, Sonic
Unicorn- Store Exclusives

The rares still sell out within minutes of being put up on any retailer whereas the uncommons can usually stay online for hours, and Bowser is always available.

3DS Friend Code- 4725-7991-3379
Nintendo Network ID- ChameleonCircuit

BurningSonic

Torchwood wrote:

Grumblevolcano wrote:

BurningSonic wrote:

I think it depends where you live, but as far as ordering online goes, it'd be more like-
Common- Bowser
Uncommon- Toon Link, Sheik
Rare- Ike, Mega Man, Sonic
Unicorn- Store Exclusives

The rares still sell out within minutes of being put up on any retailer whereas the uncommons can usually stay online for hours, and Bowser is always available.

So far I have Bowser, Toon Link, and Shulk.

Friend Code: 3995-6828-7489
Fire Emblem Fates Castle 16401-82620-88445-74773
My Mario Maker Levels
The Burnloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-6828-7489

LzWinky

Yay! More amiibos for the scalpers to scoop up

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic