Forums

Topic: amiibo

Posts 1,081 to 1,100 of 1,777

NinjaWaddleDee

I doubt I'll ever get dedede, even though I wanted him. I'm just not as dedicated I guess On the other hand though, I'll be more prepared for wave 4, and actually preorder next time. For wave 3 I managed to get Rosalina, bowser, and shiek.

Edited on by NinjaWaddleDee

Check out my YouTube channel if you love gaming, and Nintendo (especially Metroid) I think you'll enjoy my videos. :)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCagN36OxIjCGUVMaYFtPgSg

Nintendo Network ID: NinjaWaddleDee

NintendoFan64

Picked up Bowser and Toon Link, and I ordered Luigi (the Mario Party one) and Shulk. Still waiting for Dedede, Metaknight, Sonic and Megaman.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

TeeJay

I would have liked a Metaknight amiibo but I missed my chance to preorder, and there's next to no chance of getting one if you didn't preorder, aside from camping outside Best Buy 2 hours in advance, which my night job prevents me from doing.

Ah well....at least I managed to preorder Megaman!

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

GooRoo

Just got a note from Best Buy that my Sonic has been delayed to March 10...

Nintendo Network ID: kiskiboy97

turtlelink

I was able to order the second wave of Shulk! Now, all I need are Toon Link, Ness, and Lucina and I'll have all the cool ones.

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

TeeJay

turtlelink wrote:

I was able to order the second wave of Shulk! Now, all I need are Toon Link, Ness, and Lucina and I'll have all the cool ones.

turtle! HEY what hole did you crawl out of?!

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

turtlelink

Idk a deep hole? lol I've been away for a while lol.

Anyway, I just ordered a Toon Link amiibo for $20, which imo isn't too bad since he was my main and it was only about $5 more than what I'm paying for Shulk... Yay for expensive toys!

TurtleLink's backloggery

TeeJay

Well welcome back turts!

Toon Link's my main too, he was the first amiibo I started training since the New 3DS released. He recently reached the point where I have a lot of trouble beating him in a mirror match. I'm so proud.

He he no idea what do about long ranged attacks though. I obliterated him with Robin. I think I may start spamming long ranged moves from a variety of characters until he learns how to deal with them.

turtlelink

Is it confirmed that the US is not getting the Standard New 3DS? Cause I want one but I don't want a bulky DS...

TurtleLink's backloggery

TeeJay

turtlelink wrote:

Is it confirmed that the US is not getting the Standard New 3DS? Cause I want one but I don't want a bulky DS...

Yes it is confirmed, sorry turts

TeeJay

I got an alert that Sonic was available at Walmart, but my local stores were out of stock...

Ryno

TeeJay wrote:

I got an alert that Sonic was available at Walmart, but my local stores were out of stock...

I ordered a Sonic last Friday from target when it was popping in and out of stock at Walmart. Should be getting Mega Man, Sonic, Dedede, and Meta Knight within the next weeks or two (yes, all have been ordered online) and definitely looking forward to these 4!

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

skywake

I suspect the main reason why Link isn't the most popular Amiibo in Australia is because Mario and Pikachu are the only ones that are regularly on the shelves. Also with the new revelation that NA is getting a fair chunk of the stock, maybe about time people complained a little less? Effectively NA (US + Canada) has 11x as many people as "Australia" (Aus and NZ) but are getting ~20x as much stock.....

Puts things into a new perspective.

Some playlists: Top All Time Songs, Top Last Year
"Don't stir the pot" is a nice way of saying "they're too dumb to reason with"

TuVictus

I love how he's like "Yeah we know scalpers are a problem, but HERE, a single run extremely limited edition amiibo, good luck!"

TuVictus

skywake

NintyMan wrote:

Sales rankings
Japan: 1. Link 2. Kirby 3. Mario 4. Marth 5. Pikachu 6. Yoshi 7. Samus 8. Captain Falcon 9. Pit 10. Little Mac
North America: 1. Link 2. Mario 3. Pikachu 4. Kirby 5. Samus 6. Yoshi 7. Zelda 8. Donkey Kong 9. Peach 10. Luigi
Europe: 1. Link 2. Mario 3. Pikachu 4. Yoshi 5. Samus 6. Fox 7. Donkey Kong 8. Marth 9. Kirby 10. Luigi
Australia: 1. Mario 2. Pikachu 3. Link 4. Kirby 5. Yoshi 6. Donkey Kong 7. Peach 8. Luigi 9. Zelda 10. Rosalina

aka "the list of Amiibo people can actually find on the shelves in those regions"
The other one is the "scalpers write these down" list

Edited on by skywake

TeeJay

I'm gonna take a stab in the dark and guess that this limited edition amiibo is going to be the silver and gold Mario.

TuVictus

TeeJay wrote:

I'm gonna take a stab in the dark and guess that this limited edition amiibo is going to be the silver and gold Mario.

That isn't a stab in the dark as much as it is a swipe in broad daylight with a magnifying glass.

TuVictus

skywake

Top sell through by region aka the country specific scalper's delight:
Japan: Captain Falcon, Pit, Little Mac, VIllager, Fox, Wii Fit Trainer, Link, Marth, Kirby, Samus
NA: Marth, Villager, Wii Fit Trainer, Pit, Captain Falcon, Link, Fox, Rosalina, Samus, Yoshi
EU: Little Mac, Rosalina, Villager, Zelda, Marth, Kirby, Wii Fit Trainer, Pit, Captain Falcon, Link
Australia: Ike, Mega Man, Sonic, Marth, Little Mac, Rosalina, Kirby, Fox, Villager, Wii Fit Trainer

Edited on by skywake

LzWinky

I think manufacturing may be a factor. They seem to use the same one for all regions, so making more on a whim may be really difficult. Though now they may order more for each one since the demand is so high

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic