Forums

Topic: amiibo

Posts 1,061 to 1,080 of 1,777

TeeJay

@midnafanboy Kill me now but I kinda want to troll people online with Duck Hunt Dog now.

Imagine just spamming projectiles and then deftly dodging to the other side of the stage whenever they get close

Hehehehehehe

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

skywake

I still think the best character to mess with people as is King Dedede. Immediately start the battle and hold down, do that for most of the battle. Sometimes you do a side smash, that hammer is insane, and obviously recover if you get knocked off the stage. But constantly hold down when you're able to do so. Because.

Untitled

The surprising thing is how many times I've won as King Dedede when doing that online. One of the many reasons why I really, really want to get that King Dedede Amiibo.

Edited on by skywake

Some playlists: Top All Time Songs, Top Last Year
"Don't stir the pot" is a nice way of saying "they're too dumb to reason with"

NintendoFan64

Okay, I got an email today saying that something's coming in the mail later. Hopefully it's one of the amiibos I pre-ordered.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

Ryno

Best Buy just emailed me and said my Meta Knight preorder date is scheduled to ship on the 20th.

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

PaperLucario

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

So Ike should be available for pickup at GameStop tomorrow, right?

I wouldn't count on it, the 13th date for Ike and Dedede are only estimates for arrival, and as far as I've read, haven't seen anything to support they'll be out before they get Mega Man and Sonic. Unless you got other things preordered for tomorrow, Id rather call them first.

PaperLucario

Astraea

The Shulk amiibo is available on GameStop's website right now. The second shipment is set for May 1st.

Astraea

Ryno

Neptune wrote:

The Shulk amiibo is available on GameStop's website right now. The second shipment is set for May 1st.

Shulk officially unofficial first amiibo to get a reprint.

EDIT: And it's gone.

Edited on by Ryno

What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

BluCrystal

I web-in-store ordered shulk!!! have no idea when it's coming!

I like amiibo. that is all!

TuVictus

Ordered Shulk online, so glad I got an order in before he sold out yet again.

TuVictus

Ryno

Anybody looking for Mega Man or Sonic, they are popping in and out on Target.com.

What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

TeeJay

Yeah I got some notifications about Sonic and Ike. I wasn't tracking Megaman so I wasn't alerted about him

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Astraea

I bought a Sheik today at a GameStop somebody had reserved but never picked up. Lucky me.

Astraea

BadKitty

If anyone still needs a Megaman, Sonic or Ike they are on target.com right now. But hurry they go fast~!

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You'...

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter:

BadKitty

Neko_Rukiafan wrote:

Nintendo seriously needs to release an @BadKitty Amiibo! :3

They were going to! But, I stopped them from doing so. I didn't want creepys doing things to my amiibo like they have to Rosalina's. I don't need to feel violated. u__u
However a LordJumpMad one may be in the works to abuse in anyway you please~ He comes in a dress btw.

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You'...

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter:

shaneoh

skywake wrote:

I still think the best character to mess with people as is King Dedede. Immediately start the battle and hold down, do that for most of the battle. Sometimes you do a side smash, that hammer is insane, and obviously recover if you get knocked off the stage. But constantly hold down when you're able to do so. Because.

Untitled

The surprising thing is how many times I've won as King Dedede when doing that online. One of the many reasons why I really, really want to get that King Dedede Amiibo.

Might want to try Big W. Saw a couple in my local Big W a couple of days ago (it was fresh stock) along with 2 Meta Knights and 2 Links. I'm not sure if all other stores follow suit, but Thursday nights are usually the time when they put out new toy stock

The Greatest love story ever, Rosie Love (part 33 done)
The collective noun for a group of lunatics is a forum. A forum of lunatics.
I'm belligerent, you were warned.

EnyoTheFirst

SO how did everyone do today? I missed in the stores, but got Ike off of Target earlier today. ♥
Hopefully I don't get cancelled.

3DS Friend Code: 4527 7516 5533

BurningSonic

EnyoTheFirst wrote:

SO how did everyone do today? I missed in the stores, but got Ike off of Target earlier today. ♥
Hopefully I don't get cancelled.

Well I just got the Shulk amiibo!

Friend Code: 3995-6828-7489
Fire Emblem Fates Castle 16401-82620-88445-74773
My Mario Maker Levels
The Burnloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-6828-7489

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic