3DS Virtual Console Forum

Topic: Who Wants GBA Games On The 3DS?!

Showing 101 to 108 of 108

AuthorMessage

Yellowtails

101. Posted:

Noelemahc wrote:

Yellowtails wrote:

When and if they do, they need to have multiplayer support.

Considering the NES games have it, I sure as heck hope that so will GBA.

Yeah, but the average GB and GBC games don't have it, so that worries me.

WaLzgi wrote:

I'm okay with whatever on Virtual Console. I didn't buy a new system specifically to replay old games

Most people won't buy a new system to specifically play last generation games, but it's definitely an incentive for some people.

Edited on by Yellowtails

Yellowtails

AuthorMessage

accc

102. Posted:

The GBA ambassador games were so great. Why didn't they continue that line of releases on 3DS? Doesn't make sense.

accc

AuthorMessage

Yellowtails

103. Posted:

accc wrote:

The GBA ambassador games were so great. Why didn't they continue that line of releases on 3DS? Doesn't make sense.

@accc Nintendo doesn't like easy money. Well, people say it has to do with Nintendo having difficulty emulating the games (If this is true, that's worrying), putting saves states and sleep mode on them. Personally, I'm more worried if they will have multiplayer. With the average GB and GBC games not supporting multiplayer, that may or may not happen.

Yellowtails

AuthorMessage

ColdingLight

104. Posted:

Meeee... I want them.

ColdingLight

AuthorMessage

Bass_X0

105. Posted:

No. Not any more. I have them on Wii U now. Only play them on my Game Pad, not my TV.

Edited on by Bass_X0

Edgey, Gumshoe, Godot, Sissel, Larry, then Mia, Franziska, Maggie, Kay and Lynne.

I'm throwing my money at the screen but nothing happens!

AuthorMessage

Yellowtails

106. Posted:

Bass_X0 wrote:

No. Not any more. I have them on Wii U now. Only play them on my Game Pad, not my TV.

@Bass_X0 Not even if Nintendo has cross-buy so that you could play them on the go?

Yellowtails

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

107. Posted:

I want them. I'm hoping the New 3DS CPU allows for emulation of GBA and DS games.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

108. Posted:

shingi_70 wrote:

I want them. I'm hoping the New 3DS CPU allows for emulation of GBA and DS games.

I don't see why it couldn't be handled on the normal 3DS....

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
Nintendo Friends website/forums I eShop Gurus I Random Game Thread I The graveyard (backloggery)
Currently owns Mario & Luigi Dream Team 3DS XL...no Wii U yet.

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror