Forums

Topic: WHERE ARE THE E3 VIDEOS ON EUROPE E SHOP

Posts 1 to 7 of 7

tedster

I KNOW THIS HAS BEEN COVERED, BUT, MYSELF AND OTHERS GOT AN EMAIL FROM NINTENDO ON 16/06/11 NEARLY 2 WEEKS AGO, SAYING WE WILL GET THE TRAILERS SOON, HOW LONG IS SOON, ARE NINTENDO OF EUROPE STALLING, IF WE DO GET THEM WILL WE GET ALL 10.

ON ANOTHER NOTE WHERE ARE THE 3D CLASSICS FOR THE E SHOP, APART FROM EXITEBIKE, AND WHERE IS THE 3D VIDEO PLAYER AND THE VIDEO GAME CHANNEL, THESE WERE PROMISED BEFORE THE E SHOP LAUNCH, OR AT LEAST MENTIONED.

tedster

Colors

It's only been a month since the eshop launched. Be patient, and calm down. By the way, there's no way for us to know. If you want, you can send a very angry, all-caps email to NoE.

Edited on by Colors

Umfor Natugeris:
Topu a ximmuma of 030 rachacrets

Mabbit

IS YOUR CAPS LOCK BUTTON STUCK TOO? WOW, THAT MAKES TWO OF US.

Heisenberg says "relax!"
The user formerly known as briunj04
PSN=mabbit04/Summoner name(LoL)=briunj04

Jango-Forest

I understand what you're saying about the E3 videos, that is a bit frustrating. The 3D classics, however, will come in their own time. Nintendo can't dish out a 3D classic every week, especially if the polish in Exictebike (free, by the way) is any indication. Patience, my man.

Jango-Forest

Birdman

Jango-Forest wrote:

I understand what you're saying about the E3 videos, that is a bit frustrating. The 3D classics, however, will come in their own time. Nintendo can't dish out a 3D classic every week, especially if the polish in Exictebike (free, by the way) is any indication. Patience, my man.

This. Also, E3 is North America's big video game press conference and NOT Europe's, so there is a kind of special treatment NA has at the moment. I'm sure if Nintendo starts treating Europe better around Gamescon (or whatever Europe's E3 equivalent is), there'll be a bunch of us here in NA that'll piss and moan about that. Just have a little patience.

ALSO, IT IS VERY ANNOYING TO READ A POST IN ALL CAPS LOCK, that's why we don't do it here at NL.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

Stereoman

First you shouldnt write in caps
Secondly i quit to post your original post at second row because of the mentioned g
Ok so yeah no e3 trailers here ? Strange move .
In a distant future i can just dream of live streaming E3 to a current handheld generation, that would be a really usefull app right ?
Well lets hope for more vids ...
Envy for the NA area

greets

Edited on by James

MH4 online thread

3DS Friend Code: 1504-7028-1432

theblackdragon

ColorsOfSonic wrote:

It's only been a month since the eshop launched. Be patient, and calm down. By the way, there's no way for us to know. If you want, you can send a very angry, all-caps email to NoE.

this. feel free to contact Nintendo, they're the only ones who have your answer.

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.