3DS Virtual Console Forum

Topic: What games you want for the 3DS Virtual Console

Showing 341 to 345 of 345

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

341. Posted:

KingMike wrote:

CrazyOtto wrote:

Sonic Chaos is the only missing Game Gear Sonic game, I'd also like to see the Game Gear version of Ristar and Galaga 2 added.

Is Galaga 2 a port of Galaga '88 (which implies Gaplus isn't canon :P That was a lesser known game and perhaps why maybe it didn't sell on Wii) ? Then I think the TG16 version would be better if they ever added it (assuming TG games ever get added in the west).

It's only called Galaga 2 in PAL territories, it was called Galaga '91 in Japan. It wasn't a direct port of Galaga '88, it was just heavily based on it.

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook
I keep these Nintendo Life threads updated: Missing 3DS VC and Wii U VC between regions, Full of list first party Game Boy, Game Boy Color, and Game Gear games missing from the 3DS VC, and Full of list first party Game Boy Advance games missing from the Wii U VC.

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0465-7453 | Nintendo Network ID: MrSRArter

AuthorMessage

KOManiacJim

342. Posted:

I really hoping that they add in Tetris Attack into the 3DS Vitural Console. Maybe even Pac-Attack, Puyo Puyo Tsu, Super Colums and Baku Baku Animal for Game Gear as well? Maybe they should Even add in Panic Bomber from the Neo Geo as a 3D Classic.

KOManiacJim

AuthorMessage

Pianomanfreak

343. Posted:

Bomberman GB

My Youtube channel!

3DS Friend Code: 4425-2766-8363 | Nintendo Network ID: Pianomanfreak

AuthorMessage

Yellowtails

344. Posted:

I would love for GBA games to be on the 3DS, as well as have all GBC and GBA games have multiplayer support.

Yellowtails

AuthorMessage

KingMike

345. Posted:

KOManiacJim wrote:

I really hoping that they add in Tetris Attack into the 3DS Vitural Console. Maybe even Pac-Attack, Puyo Puyo Tsu, Super Colums and Baku Baku Animal for Game Gear as well? Maybe they should Even add in Panic Bomber from the Neo Geo as a 3D Classic.

Closest we'll see to Tetris Attack is maybe the Pokemon GBC version.

KingMike