Forums

Topic: What games you want for the 3DS Virtual Console

Posts 341 to 359 of 359

unrandomsam

andrew20 wrote:

KingMike wrote:

Don't know why Bubble Bobble isn't on 3DS VC in the west. It is in Japan, as well as Bomberman GB 3 (though for some reason not the first two. The first two games were originally released in the west, but the not the third.) And that's not counting the forgotten uh, zeroth, game Atomic Punk (due to having a stupid name and worse boxart. At least EU version kept consistent with its then-localized name Dynablaster)

I added bubble bobble and I do not know why we have not got turbo grafx 16 games onn the 3ds virtual console

Even Japan has very few on 3DS. (PC Engine Games).

Edited on by unrandomsam

“30fps Is Not a Good Artistic Decision, It's a Failure”
Freedom of the press is for those who happen to own one.

TOUGHDUDE94

unrandomsam wrote:

andrew20 wrote:

KingMike wrote:

Don't know why Bubble Bobble isn't on 3DS VC in the west. It is in Japan, as well as Bomberman GB 3 (though for some reason not the first two. The first two games were originally released in the west, but the not the third.) And that's not counting the forgotten uh, zeroth, game Atomic Punk (due to having a stupid name and worse boxart. At least EU version kept consistent with its then-localized name Dynablaster)

I added bubble bobble and I do not know why we have not got turbo grafx 16 games onn the 3ds virtual console

Even Japan has very few on 3DS.

japan has 244 or somewhere around that we only have 167

TOUGHDUDE94

Switch Friend Code: SW-8517-4594-3400 | 3DS Friend Code: 4098-4719-4387 | My Nintendo: TOUGHDUDE | Nintendo Network ID: Andrew1994fl2.0

TOUGHDUDE94

Japan 3ds virtual console(turbo grafx 16)
1.Gradius
2.China Warrior/The Kung Fu
3.Alien Crush
4.R-Type
but they might be more by the end of the 3ds life time even after the 3ds life time
so that is around 2 to 3 years of games left so there will be droughts for some time but there are and should be more on the way even Nintendo is not out of there game boy, game boy color etc.
but I always picture we will get them this of next year but on the Wii virtual console went on into 2013 so that when neo geo should come

TOUGHDUDE94

Switch Friend Code: SW-8517-4594-3400 | 3DS Friend Code: 4098-4719-4387 | My Nintendo: TOUGHDUDE | Nintendo Network ID: Andrew1994fl2.0

TOUGHDUDE94

CrazyOtto wrote:

KingMike wrote:

CrazyOtto wrote:

Sonic Chaos is the only missing Game Gear Sonic game, I'd also like to see the Game Gear version of Ristar and Galaga 2 added.

Is Galaga 2 a port of Galaga '88 (which implies Gaplus isn't canon That was a lesser known game and perhaps why maybe it didn't sell on Wii) ? Then I think the TG16 version would be better if they ever added it (assuming TG games ever get added in the west).

It's only called Galaga 2 in PAL territories, it was called Galaga '91 in Japan. It wasn't a direct port of Galaga '88, it was just heavily based on it.

also there is sonic spinball also mega man(game gear) and some more I also think there will be 3rd party ones too

TOUGHDUDE94

Megas75

Metal Gear Ghost Babel was my favorite game on the GBC and it depresses me that they still haven't released it on the 3DS VC yet.

Also there's no reason why we can't SNES, GBA, and DS games either(You can say the 3DS is BC with old DS games, but so is the Wii U with Wii titles, and they still released Wii games on the eShop)

Edited on by Megas75

Steam/NNID/Xbox Gamertag - Megas75

Revanmann

Super Metroid is the only game that really matters to me. Though, I can think of a bunch. And they are all SNES and GBA..

Currently Playing:
Yakuza: Like A Dragon
Star Wars: Squadrons
Black Ops Cold War Zombies
Favorite game: Super Metroid

Rumorlife

More GameBoy pls. I dont care if y'all think we have enough I need more!!!!!

The future selection is going to get kinda narrow here soon if they're only going to do NES, GB and GBC games. It seems like only Capcom, Konami and Natsume are in the eShop sometimes and they're all fighting, fishing or farming games. Cool but more diversity please.

Rumorlife

Hendesu

We need SNES games for 3DS. The 3DS has enough power to play SNES games.

Some random dude on Nintendo Life.
Toriel left for a while, so Freaky Fred took over her place!
Not changing this part of the signature until Nintendo announces Super Mario Sunshine 2.
[Started 10/31/15]

Nintendo Network ID: DarkSperow

TOUGHDUDE94

Dankykong wrote:

The future selection is going to get kinda narrow here soon if they're only going to do NES, GB and GBC games. It seems like only Capcom, Konami and Natsume are in the eShop sometimes and they're all fighting, fishing or farming games. Cool but more diversity please.

and Nintendo comes on every few months around the end of the year I guess that when wario blast and f1 race comes

TOUGHDUDE94

TOUGHDUDE94

Dankykong wrote:

Games list
Capcom game list
Mega Man(game gear),Metal Walker(GBC),Section Z(NES),Street Fighter Alpha(GBC),Street Fighter II(GB)
Natsume game list
Spanky's Quest(GB),Amazing Penguin(GB),Action Man: Search for Base X(GBC),Croc 2(GBC),
Konami game list
Castlevania Legends(GB),Castlevania II: Belmont's Revenge(GB),Raging Fighter(GB),Metal Gear: Ghost Babel(GBC),Airforce Delta(GBC)
and konami TG16 games

TOUGHDUDE94

Zeldalover

Contra (NES)
The TMNT games for the NES (mostly for TMNT III: The Manhattan Project)
Final Fantasy (NES) and the 'Dragon Quest' games (like Dragon Warrior)

Zeldalover

HYDRA413

Final Fantasy 1, 2
Belmont's Revenge, Legends
Solar striker
Sword of Hope 1

HYDRA413

R-Comeau

I would like to see the following games released on 3DS Virtual Console:

NES:
Dragon Warrior 1-4
Final Fantasy
GBA:
Mega Man Zero 1-4
Final Fantasy 1 & 2: Dawn Of Souls
Final Fantasy Tactics Advance
Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald/Fire Red/ Leaf Green
Super Mario Advance 2 & 4
Justice League Chronicles
Sonic Advance 1-3
Sonic Battle
GB:
Final Fantasy Adventure
Final Fantasy Legend 2
Pokemon Red/Blue
GBC:
Pokemon Yellow/Gold/Silver/Crystal
SNES:
Super Mario World
Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars
Final Fantasy 3
Chrono Trigger
Lufia & The Fortress of Doom
Disney's Magical Quest: Starring Mickey Mouse
Super High Impact
Rock & Roll Racing
Mega Man X 1-3

R-Comeau

SparkOfSpirit

Top 10 most wanted 3DS VC games:

1. Operation C
2. Castlevania II: Belmont's Revenge
3. Contra (NES)
4. Shinobi II (Game Gear)
5. Sonic Chaos (Game Gear)
6. Ristar (Game Gear)
7. Ninja Gaiden Shadow
8. Motocross Maniacs
9. Kid Dracula
10. Metal Gear: Ghost Babel

I'm still waiting for these.

“A thing may be too sad to be believed or too wicked to be believed or too good to be believed; but it cannot be too absurd to be believed in this planet of frogs and elephants, of crocodiles and cuttle-fish.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Rumorlife

Kirby Tilt & Tumble as well as that Wario Ware Twisted for GBA, they'd probably axe the motion control even though both the 3DS & WiiU have gyros like how they axe multiplayer and do other weird things.

Rumorlife

dapplefur

only game i want to see on there that isn't is kirby tilt 'n' tumble.

dapplefur

Geonjaha

It's been a while, and unfortunately the 3DS VC is pretty much dead. There's still plenty of games I'd buy if they were on the service though. I'm talking about the 3DS though Nintendo; not buying any Wii U VC games.

Game Boy:

• Pokemon Blue or Red (An easy popular one, and one that should have been out years ago)
  • Duck Tales 1/2 (Confirmed no's, but still want >:3)
  • Operation C
  • Castlevania: Belmont's Revenge (Previous game was released, so I was expecting this one eventually)
  • Adventure Island II: Aliens in Paradise (Previous game was released, so I was expecting this one eventually)
  • Volley Fire
  • Snow Bros Jr.
  • Bomb Jack

Game Boy Color:

• Dragon Warrior Monsters 1/2 (Square Enix hates the West)
  • Dragon Quest 1+2/3 (Square Enix hates the West)
  • Pokemon Crystal (An easy popular one, and one that should have been out years ago)
  • Survival Kids
  • Harvest Moon 2/3 (I'm in Europe, so not out yet)
  • Warlocked

Geonjaha

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215

MarkyVigoroth

1. The Sword of Hope (This game is missing.)
2. Sonic Drift (This game is missing.)
3. Tails Skypatrol
4. Yu-Gi-Oh! Dark Duel Stories
5. Dragon Warrior Monsters
6. Pokemon Pinball

Kirby Tilt N Tumble would also be nice, but I doubt that emulating that tilt-sensing would be easy...

Edited on by MarkyVigoroth

Actually, I like Bowser AND hairy bellies!

Bass_X0

Pokemon Blue or Red (An easy popular one, and one that should have been out years ago)

You can understand why they waited until the 20th anniversary can't you?

Edgey, Gumshoe, Godot, Sissel, Larry, then Mia, Franziska, Maggie, Kay and Lynne.

I'm throwing my money at the screen but nothing happens!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.