Topic: What games you want for the 3DS Virtual Console

Showing 341 to 360 of 370

AuthorMessage
CrazyOtto

CrazyOtto

341. Posted:

KingMike wrote:

CrazyOtto wrote:

Sonic Chaos is the only missing Game Gear Sonic game, I'd also like to see the Game Gear version of Ristar and Galaga 2 added.

Is Galaga 2 a port of Galaga '88 (which implies Gaplus isn't canon :P That was a lesser known game and perhaps why maybe it didn't sell on Wii) ? Then I think the TG16 version would be better if they ever added it (assuming TG games ever get added in the west).

It's only called Galaga 2 in PAL territories, it was called Galaga '91 in Japan. It wasn't a direct port of Galaga '88, it was just heavily based on it.

I keep these Nintendo Life threads updated: Missing 3DS VC and Wii U VC between regions, Full of list first party Game Boy, Game Boy Color, and Game Gear games missing from the 3DS VC, and Full of list first party Game Boy Advance, Nintendo DS, and Wii games missing from the Wii U VC.

Nintendo Network ID: MrSRArter

AuthorMessage
KOManiacJim

KOManiacJim

342. Posted:

I really hoping that they add in Tetris Attack into the 3DS Vitural Console. Maybe even Pac-Attack, Puyo Puyo Tsu, Super Colums and Baku Baku Animal for Game Gear as well? Maybe they should Even add in Panic Bomber from the Neo Geo as a 3D Classic.

KOManiacJim

AuthorMessage
Pianomanfreak

Pianomanfreak

343. Posted:

Bomberman GB

My Youtube channel!

Nintendo Network ID: Pianomanfreak

AuthorMessage
Yellowkoopa

Yellowkoopa

344. Posted:

I would love for GBA games to be on the 3DS, as well as have all GBC and GBA games have multiplayer support.

Yellowkoopa

AuthorMessage
KingMike

KingMike

345. Posted:

KOManiacJim wrote:

I really hoping that they add in Tetris Attack into the 3DS Vitural Console. Maybe even Pac-Attack, Puyo Puyo Tsu, Super Colums and Baku Baku Animal for Game Gear as well? Maybe they should Even add in Panic Bomber from the Neo Geo as a 3D Classic.

Closest we'll see to Tetris Attack is maybe the Pokemon GBC version.

KingMike

AuthorMessage
ianolivia

ianolivia

346. Posted:

Hamtaro: Ham Hams Unite

3DS RULZ!

Nintendo Network ID: ianolivia

AuthorMessage
ianolivia

ianolivia

347. Posted:

KingMike wrote:

Closest we'll see to Tetris Attack is maybe the Pokemon GBC version.

actually, that WAS released.

3DS RULZ!

Nintendo Network ID: ianolivia

AuthorMessage
Sergio151

Sergio151

348. Posted:

SNES and GBA games on 3DS VC. And I have said probably over 1000 times but I will say it again, Bubble Bobble on VC.

Favorite Anime/Manga: DBZ, One Piece, Pokemon (seasons 1-5+Origins), Doraemon, FLCL, Shin Chan, Space Dandy, Sgt. Frog, Trigun, Kill Me Baby, Dr. Slump, Yotsuba&!, Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt
Now playing: Mega Man 9, Mamorukun Curse!, Pokemon Crystal, SSB3DS
Backloggery: SaiyanMudkip128

Nintendo Network ID: niko9000

AuthorMessage
andrew20

andrew20

349. Posted:

I would love to have these on 3ds virtual console
Game Boy-------------------------------------------------------------Game Boy Color
01.Amazing Penguin --------------------------------------01.Action Man: Search for Base X
02.Bomberman GB-----------------------------------------02.Bomberman Quest
03.F-1 Race -------------------------------------------------03.Bubble Bobble
04.Final Fantasy Adventure -----------------------------04.Donkey Kong Country
05.Final Fantasy Legend---------------------------------05.Dragon Warrior Monsters
06.Final Fantasy Legend II-------------------------------06.Frogger
07.Final Fantasy Legend III------------------------------07.Frogger 2: Swampy's Revenge
08.Motocross Maniacs------------------------------------08.Koto Battle: Tengai no Moribito
09.Ninja Gaiden Shadow-------------------------------- 09.Pocket Bomberman
10.Snow Bros.----------------------------------------------10.Pokémon Pinball
11.SolarStriker----------------------------------------------11.Bomberman Max
12.Spanky's Quest----------------------------------------12.Kirby Tilt 'n' Tumble
13.Street Fighter II-----------------------------------------------------NES
14.Wario Blast: Featuring Bomberman---------------1.Donkey Kong: Original Edition
15.Wave Race----------------------------------------------2.Urban Champion (3d classic)
16.Bubble Bobble------------------------------------------3.Xevious (3d classic)
17.Mario Picross 2-----------------------------------------4.Kid Icarus (3d classic)
18.Monster Max---------------------------------------------5.Kirby's Adventure (3d classic)
19.Pokémon Yellow----------------------------------------6.Excitebike (3d classic)
20.Yoshi's Cookie(game boy or nes)------------------7.Lode Runner
Game Gear---------------------------------------------------8.NES Open Tournament Golf
01.Mega Man------------------------------------------------9.Donkey Kong Jr. Math (this one is a bad idea)
02.Ristar-----------------------------------------------------10.NES Play Action Football
03.Sonic the Hedgehog Chaos------------------------11.Ninja JaJaMaru-kun
04.Sonic Drift-----------------------------------------------12.StarTropics
05.Sonic Spinball------------------------------------------13.Adventures of Lolo 2 (one has come now time for this one)
06.Wonder Boy--------------------------------------------14.King's Knight
Turbo Grafx 16---------------------------------------------15.Bio Miracle - Bokutte Upa
01.Alien Crush---------------------------------------------16.Final Fantasy
02.China Warrior------------------------------------------17.Ufouria: The Saga
03.Dead Moon
04.R-Type
05.Bomberman
Neo Geo Pocket color
01.Fatal Fury: 1st Contact
02.King of Fighters R-2
03.Rockman: Battle & Fighters
04.SNK vs. Capcom: Card Fighters Clash
05.SNK vs. Capcom: The Match of the Millennium
06.Sonic the Hedgehog Pocket Adventure
07.Samurai Shodown! 2
08.The Last Blade

Edited on by andrew20

andrew20

Nintendo Network ID: Andrew1994fl2.0

AuthorMessage
KingMike

KingMike

350. Posted:

Don't know why Bubble Bobble isn't on 3DS VC in the west. It is in Japan, as well as Bomberman GB 3 (though for some reason not the first two. The first two games were originally released in the west, but the not the third.) And that's not counting the forgotten uh, zeroth, game Atomic Punk (due to having a stupid name and worse boxart. At least EU version kept consistent with its then-localized name Dynablaster)

KingMike

AuthorMessage
andrew20

andrew20

351. Posted:

KingMike wrote:

Don't know why Bubble Bobble isn't on 3DS VC in the west. It is in Japan, as well as Bomberman GB 3 (though for some reason not the first two. The first two games were originally released in the west, but the not the third.) And that's not counting the forgotten uh, zeroth, game Atomic Punk (due to having a stupid name and worse boxart. At least EU version kept consistent with its then-localized name Dynablaster)

I added bubble bobble and I do not know why we have not got turbo grafx 16 games onn the 3ds virtual console

andrew20

AuthorMessage
art_kevinc

art_kevinc

352. Posted:

Love to see James Bond, Splinter Cell and Metal Gear Solid on gb/gbc.

But where is Final Fantasy Adventures?

Would have preferred to see gba come to 3DS rather than Wii U and Wii U should get GCN since it's already getting Wii games. Handhelds for the handheld.

Edited on by art_kevinc

3DS FC: 0173-1318-0187

AuthorMessage
unrandomsam

unrandomsam

353. Posted:

andrew20 wrote:

KingMike wrote:

I added bubble bobble and I do not know why we have not got turbo grafx 16 games onn the 3ds virtual console

Even Japan has very few on 3DS. (PC Engine Games).

Edited on by unrandomsam

“30fps Is Not a Good Artistic Decision, It's a Failure”
Freedom of the press is for those who happen to own one.

AuthorMessage
andrew20

andrew20

354. Posted:

unrandomsam wrote:

andrew20 wrote:

KingMike wrote:

Even Japan has very few on 3DS.

japan has 244 or somewhere around that we only have 167

andrew20

AuthorMessage
andrew20

andrew20

355. Posted:

Japan 3ds virtual console(turbo grafx 16)
1.Gradius
2.China Warrior/The Kung Fu
3.Alien Crush
4.R-Type
but they might be more by the end of the 3ds life time even after the 3ds life time
so that is around 2 to 3 years of games left so there will be droughts for some time but there are and should be more on the way even Nintendo is not out of there game boy, game boy color etc.
but I always picture we will get them this of next year but on the Wii virtual console went on into 2013 so that when neo geo should come

andrew20

AuthorMessage
andrew20

andrew20

356. Posted:

CrazyOtto wrote:

KingMike wrote:

CrazyOtto wrote:

Sonic Chaos is the only missing Game Gear Sonic game, I'd also like to see the Game Gear version of Ristar and Galaga 2 added.

Is Galaga 2 a port of Galaga '88 (which implies Gaplus isn't canon :P That was a lesser known game and perhaps why maybe it didn't sell on Wii) ? Then I think the TG16 version would be better if they ever added it (assuming TG games ever get added in the west).

It's only called Galaga 2 in PAL territories, it was called Galaga '91 in Japan. It wasn't a direct port of Galaga '88, it was just heavily based on it.

also there is sonic spinball also mega man(game gear) and some more I also think there will be 3rd party ones too

andrew20

AuthorMessage
Megas75

Megas75

357. Posted:

Metal Gear Ghost Babel was my favorite game on the GBC and it depresses me that they still haven't released it on the 3DS VC yet.

Also there's no reason why we can't SNES, GBA, and DS games either(You can say the 3DS is BC with old DS games, but so is the Wii U with Wii titles, and they still released Wii games on the eShop)

Edited on by Megas75

Megas75

AuthorMessage
Revanmann

Revanmann

358. Posted:

Super Metroid is the only game that really matters to me. Though, I can think of a bunch. And they are all SNES and GBA..

Currently Playing:
Majora's Mask 3D-New 3DS XL
Soon- Dying Light-Xbox One
Most favorite video game of all time: Super Metroid
Favorite Quote- "There are brave men at our door,...Let's go kill them!" Tyrion Lannister

AuthorMessage
Dankykong

Dankykong

359. Posted:

More GameBoy pls. I dont care if y'all think we have enough I need more!!!!!

The future selection is going to get kinda narrow here soon if they're only going to do NES, GB and GBC games. It seems like only Capcom, Konami and Natsume are in the eShop sometimes and they're all fighting, fishing or farming games. Cool but more diversity please.

Dankykong

AuthorMessage
Sakurai

Sakurai

360. Posted:

We need SNES games for 3DS. The 3DS has enough power to play SNES games.

Don't you think it's kind of strange? How sometimes, when you wake up, you know you had a dream, but you can't remember it. Where do you suppose those dreams go?

Nintendo Network ID: Avery10100