Jese_1

Kirby Tilt 'n' Tumble
Wario Blast
Operation C
The Simpsons: Treehouse of Horror

Jese_1

Nintendo Network ID: jesewashere

unrandomsam

The GBA Ambassador games (All the work is already done.) Charge me the £100 for all I care.

“30fps Is Not a Good Artistic Decision, It's a Failure”
Freedom of the press is for those who happen to own one.

ianolivia

KaiserGX wrote:

It will never come out even though it was published by Nintendo but... Hamtaro: Ham Hams Unite.

that game was awesome! message to nintendo: put it on virtual console! NAO!

NoA blows.

Nintendo Network ID: ianolivia

Andyv01

The possible Natsumes GBC games in progress?

Lufia: The Legend Returns
Return of the Ninja
Trick Boarder

3DS FC: 3136-7284-3888

KingMike

Square-Enix almost certainly owns the copyrights to Lufia. So let's wait to see if they at least put the first SNES game on VC. (I don't know if Natsume owns the rights to the translation of Lufia II, but the first game was 100% Taito)

KingMike

Obito_Sigma

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles by Konami that was exclusive for the GBA. That was such a good game...

Friend Code: SW-6500-0179-5813

Super Smash Bros Mains:
Kirby, King Dedede, Mega Man

3DS Friend Code: 2852-9754-3135 | Twitter:

KingMike

We can assume Mega Man V is coming sometime as Capcom already released the full series in Japan. TMNT3 not so likely.

KingMike

unrandomsam

Kirby Tilt 'n' Tumble

GuSolarFlare

unrandomsam wrote:

Kirby Tilt 'n' Tumble

a thousand times this!!!! so I'll be able to play it without the need to stay exactly under a lamp!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

unrandomsam

I would really like Warioware twisted also. (Don't even mind paying the price of the GBA cart which is pretty much the cost of a retail 3DS game). The thing is if I do end up getting it for the GBA I will never get it on the VC (Which I will do eventually if Nintendo doesn't get their act together).

Zeldalover

TMNT II: The Arcade Game and TMNT III: Manhattan Project. But I guess that means that they would have to release the first one before you could even think about waiting a couple more months for it's sequels on the VC.

Edited on by Zeldalover

Zeldalover

SparkOfSpirit

If we're doing NES games I really want to play Little Samson on my 3DS. Such a good, underrated game.

Zeldalover wrote:

TMNT II: The Arcade Game and TMNT III: Manhattan Project. But I guess that means that they would have to release the first one before you could even think about waiting a couple more months for it's sequels on the VC.

Yeah, it's a shame they can't just skip the first one.

“A thing may be too sad to be believed or too wicked to be believed or too good to be believed; but it cannot be too absurd to be believed in this planet of frogs and elephants, of crocodiles and cuttle-fish.”
― G.K. Chesterton

WushuNinja

I want Nintendo to bring all the GBA Mega Man games like the Mega Man Zero series or my favourite Mega Man Battle Network series... Some more Mario games pokemon and monkey ball jr.

WushuNinja

2Sang

I wish SNES games would come to the 3ds, but I'd settle for SMB3.
Also, make pokemon RBY/GSC available and even though they can't do any transfers to modern pokemon, they could trade/transfer between gen I and gen II.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2sang/nintendo-pizza-scented-air-freshener-mach-pizza-ea
BACK MY PROJECT EVEN $1 HELPS!

Nintendo Network ID: DJ2Sang | Twitter:

KingMike

Would a VC release of the first two-gen Pokemon games let them transfer to newer games? Probably if Nintendo spent the time to add such a feature.
Will they?
I don't think we need to consult the Helix to answer that question.

KingMike

DefHalan

KingMike wrote:

Would a VC release of the first two-gen Pokemon games let them transfer to newer games? Probably if Nintendo spent the time to add such a feature.
Will they?
I don't think we need to consult the Helix to answer that question.

I think it would be more likely to be their remakes but the Helix knows all

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Revanmann

Super Metroid. Enough said. Heh That and Metroid Fusion and The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past.

Currently Playing:
Yakuza: Like A Dragon
Star Wars: Squadrons
Black Ops Cold War Zombies
Favorite game: Super Metroid

unrandomsam

All the new Japanese 3D Classics (Afterburner 2 / Fantasy Zone / Outrun).

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.