Topic: What games you want for the 3DS Virtual Console

Showing 281 to 300 of 332

AuthorMessage

Mizore

281. Posted:

Mellowkarp wrote:

I just realised we still don't have Mario Golf :O

That reminds me, I miss Mario Tennis back on the GBC, lol

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
"If I find out that you're lying to me, I will stalk you...then freeze you solid.".

AuthorMessage

RevolverLink

282. Posted:

Considering the Castlevania binge I've been on lately, Simon's Quest, Dracula's Curse and Belmont's Revenge would all be welcome additions to my digital library.

Yukari_Sendo wrote:

Mellowkarp wrote:

I'm definitely getting Mario Tennis GBC when it hits the 3DS VC. It's my favorite Mario sports game by a fairly wide margin, and I have no clue what happened to my old cart.

Also, I'm surprised to learn that Europe and Australia still don't have Mario Golf. Seems odd that that one would fall through the cracks.

Edited on by RevolverLink

"Can a man still be brave if he's afraid?" "That is the only time a man can be brave."
The Revloggery

3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

AuthorMessage

GuSilverFlame

283. Posted:

RevolverLink wrote:

Considering the Castlevania binge I've been on lately, Simon's Quest, Dracula's Curse and Belmont's Revenge would all be welcome additions to my digital library.

Yukari_Sendo wrote:

Mellowkarp wrote:

I'm definitely getting Mario Tennis GBC when it hits the 3DS VC. It's my favorite Mario sports game by a fairly wide margin, and I have no clue what happened to my old cart.

Also, I'm surprised to learn that Europe and Australia still don't have Mario Golf. Seems odd that that one would fall through the cracks.

heck Mario Tennis GBC was perfect for a handheld tennis game!!

Edited on by GuSilverFlame

Kirby 20th anniversary Remix
Kirby is coming to the 3DS!!!!!!!
my Backloggery
the Chit-Chat Crew!
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!
All the lights in the sky are stars
visit Nintendo Friends it's a cool place
Row Row, Fight the Power!

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

AuthorMessage

Mizore

284. Posted:

I don't even care for Mario Sport games all that much. xD
Have no idea what caused me to like Mario Tennis, lol

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
"If I find out that you're lying to me, I will stalk you...then freeze you solid.".

AuthorMessage

Pianist88

285. Posted:

Mario Tennis GBC succeded as an RPG in ways that some traditional RPGs fail - I felt really "involved" with that world as I moved up the ranks and bested my peers.

Pianist88

AuthorMessage

Obito_Tennyson

286. Posted:

Mellowkarp wrote:

I'm pretty sure that it's Mario Tennis you're talking about. Anyway, the GBC Mario Sports games are garbage to be honest. If you're nostalgic to those specific games, then go for it but you're just nostalgic in general about Nintendo Sports Classics, then go for for simply Golf and Tennis. They're pretty laborious and doesn't make you feel special like when playing Zelda Link's Awakening, Super Mario Land 2, or... well... most of the NES games. There aren't really that many Game Boy or Game Boy Color games that give you 'that feeling' because of how short and laborious most of them were, sadly to say. Take Metroid II and Kid Icarus for examples on the Game Boy, they weren't nearly as long or fun as the NES games even though they are quite playable. I'm not calling them bad, but they might not feel fun to play at what we're used to today.

Friend Safari: Butterfree, Venomoth, and Volbeat (if there are any Bug Catchers out there...?)
Looking For: Ditto, Magneton Friend Safaries (please contact me if you have any)

3DS Friend Code: 2492-5497-3062 | Nintendo Network ID: JonathanTennyson | Twitter: Obito_Tennyson

AuthorMessage

Mizore

287. Posted:

Pianist88 wrote:

Mario Tennis GBC succeded as an RPG in ways that some traditional RPGs fail - I felt really "involved" with that world as I moved up the ranks and bested my peers.

Yeah, I think I also liked how you were your own character and the Mario characters were treated as celebrities you rarely get to see, lol. (never did get to the very end for some reason)

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

288. Posted:

Metal Gear Solid is about all I need now.

Avid Fan of Anime, JRPGs, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Tobias95

289. Posted:

The Wario and bomberman game would be cool

I am from Norway. Pleas have in mind my english might not be the best. but I am trying ;)

3DS Friend Code: 1977-0291-4355 | Nintendo Network ID: hylfrid

AuthorMessage

Stu13

290. Posted:

Castlevania II: Simon's Quest. I know it's available in Japan, but I would play the living daylights out of this if it came to North America. (pun intended)

I think Nintendo games are cool, and good.
Proud veteran of the Bit Wars.
3ds friend code: 5000-2563-9647
NNID: Stu000

Twitter: Stu_Hell

AuthorMessage

Neko_Chan

291. Posted:

Stu13 wrote:

Castlevania II: Simon's Quest. I know it's available in Japan, but I would play the living daylights out of this if it came to North America. (pun intended)

Europe's gonna get it first.

復讐は私のものになります!- 全蠍人
Vengeance will be mine! - Scorpion
この戦いは最後になります!- 奎良
This fight will be your last! - Sub-Zero
The only thing to fear, is fear itself!
YouTube Channel | Nico Nico Douga | Miiverse | deviantART | Hatena

3DS Friend Code: 2809-8065-2098 | Nintendo Network ID: MarioOtaku350

AuthorMessage

Stu13

292. Posted:

Kawaii_Neko wrote:

Europe's gonna get it first.

That figures. I guess I'll just keep shaking my fist at the sky and cursing until it (hopefully) arrives.

AuthorMessage

Luigi1987

293. Posted:

1. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Arcade
2. Super Mario Bros.3
3. Dr. Mario
4. Mario Bros.
5. Metal Gear
6. Paper Boy
7. Popeye
8. The Three Stooges

Luigi 1987

AuthorMessage

ShadowFox254

294. Posted:

Fire Emblem: Fuuin Tsurugi
SMT 1-2
FFVI Advance
Star Fox (SNES)
F-Zero GP Legend & Climax
Metroid: Zero Mission

SSBB FC: 4469-2472-6865

Pokémon Safari: Bergmite, Delibird, and Piloswine.

You can become anything and go anywhere.

3DS Friend Code: 3995-6582-2763

AuthorMessage

Stu13

295. Posted:

Luigi1987 wrote:

1. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Arcade

Yes, this. A thousand times this.

AuthorMessage

Romeo

296. Posted:

A Link to the Past ._.

Romeo

AuthorMessage

MortalKombat2007

297. Posted:

Urbanhispanic wrote:

I want Konami to release the early TMNT Game Boy games.

Mmm..didn't care for the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles games on Game Boy except for Radical Rescue. I doubt any TMNT game will make it on Virtual Console since the first NES and arcade games as well as Turtles in Time remake were all dropped from digital services.

Edited on by MortalKombat2007

MortalKombat2007

AuthorMessage

Zeldalover

298. Posted:

TMNT II: The Arcade Game and TMNT III: The Manhattan Project (personal favorite on the NES). Maybe not before the first installment, but I want those!

Zeldalover

AuthorMessage

HappyHappyist

299. Posted:

EARTHBOUND. i haven't completed the WiiU version yet, but i always want to play this game, ESPECIALLY on the road.

i am part of a social group interested in uniting the world by painting it blue.
Blue blue.

AuthorMessage

SparkOfSpirit

300. Posted:

Zeldalover wrote:

TMNT II: The Arcade Game and TMNT III: The Manhattan Project (personal favorite on the NES). Maybe not before the first installment, but I want those!

Yeah, it was a shame they only released the first one on the Wii VC instead of the better ones.

They could have at least put Turtles in Time for the SNES.

“A thing may be too sad to be believed or too wicked to be believed or too good to be believed; but it cannot be too absurd to be believed in this planet of frogs and elephants, of crocodiles and cuttle-fish.”
― G.K. Chesterton