Forums

Topic: What games you want for the 3DS Virtual Console

Posts 181 to 200 of 359

ThePirateCaptain

As of right now, I only really want Wario Land 3, Castlevania II: Belmont's Revenge, and the rest of the Game Boy Mega Man games. It would be nice if we could get GBA games though

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

Cesco

I'd like to play Kirby Tilt'n'Tumble on my 3DS, but I'm still wondering if the internal gyroscope of the 3DS could be used to emulate the device built-in on the original cartridge.

Beside of that, I'd like to play many neo-geo games, starting with Metal Slug 1/2/X and Neo Turf Masters

Cesco

Urbanhispanic

Cesco wrote:

I'd like to play Kirby Tilt'n'Tumble on my 3DS, but I'm still wondering if the internal gyroscope of the 3DS could be used to emulate the device built-in on the original cartridge.

Beside of that, I'd like to play many neo-geo games, starting with Metal Slug 1/2/X and Neo Turf Masters

Since you mentioned the neo geo games, you could try to hunt down the Metal Slug Anthology for the Wii (I have it and it's great) or go get the SNK Arcade Series (forgot the name of the collection) where it has a good dozen or so Neo Geo games that are also available on the Wii Virtual Console.

Proud owner of a Switch, Wii U, Wii and 3DS.

Ask me about the games I own :) I am looking to add friends on the Switch and Wii U.

3DS Friend Code: 4597-0422-2431 | Nintendo Network ID: Bx_Lounger

Cesco

Urbanhispanic wrote:

Since you mentioned the neo geo games, you could try to hunt down the Metal Slug Anthology for the Wii (I have it and it's great) or go get the SNK Arcade Series (forgot the name of the collection) where it has a good dozen or so Neo Geo games that are also available on the Wii Virtual Console.

Thanks for the tip. Actually I already tried to find a used copy of SNK Arcade classics Vol. 1 and MS Anthology on eBay, but unfortunately I still haven't found one for a reasonable price.

Actually I bought the first two metal slug episodes on the PS3 some weeks ago, while they were on sale on the european PSN (I paid less then €7,00 for both of them). I love them but I'd also like to be able to play them on a handheld console.

Edited on by Cesco

Cesco

Urbanhispanic

Cesco wrote:

Urbanhispanic wrote:

Thanks for the tip. Actually I already tried to find a used copy of SNK Arcade classics Vol. 1 and MS Anthology on eBay, but unfortunately I still haven't found one for a reasonable price.

Actually I bought the first two metal slug episodes on the PS3 some weeks ago, while they were on sale on the european PSN (I paid less then €7,00 for both of them). I love them but I'd also like to be able to play them on a handheld console.

Oh okay. It remains to be seen if Neo Geo games would be playable on the 3DS but with Nintendo playing catch up on uploading NES and Sega Game Gear games, I'd rather they do that first and release more Game Boy/Game Boy Color/Game Boy Advance titles.

Ask me about the games I own :) I am looking to add friends on the Switch and Wii U.

Skitrules

I really want Tails Adventure because Tails is awesome!! Oh and I can't wait for Shantae to get here later this month

Now for something completely different!
Still got it memorized?
My Skitloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7499-3336

Kenchi

the old Dragon Warrior/Quest games, the old Final Fantasy games, Startropics, Shadowgate, Uninvited, Deja Vu, SNES games in general, SMB2 & 3.

Switch Friend Code: 6267 6151 9714
3DS Friend Code: 3625-7861-0439
NNID: Kenchi9
ACNL town: Zenn La

SammyOfMobius

Emaan wrote:

Why exactly have we not gotten Kirby's Dreamland 2 yet, I wonder?

Because Nintendo hates us.

Games I'm playing currently: Legend of Zelda: A Link Betweeen Worlds, Tearaway
Games I'm excited for: Super Mario 3D World, Super Smash Bros. 4, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8
3DS Friend Code: 1719-3467-7677
Nintendo Network ID: SupaSamiStar14

SammyOfMobius

Adhrast wrote:

Freaking GBA games.

This.

Games I'm excited for: Super Mario 3D World, Super Smash Bros. 4, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8

SammyOfMobius

I want Super Mario Bros. 3!
Untitled
How could you go wrong with this?

Edited on by SammyOfMobius

Geonjaha

I'd like them to stop releasing so many NES games and focus more on the handheld VC; GB/GBC/GBA primarily. I'd also love it if Squeenix would release their old Dragon Warrior games for the VC so that I can give them all my money.

Geonjaha

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215

Ralizah

Phantasy Star 2 - 4 for the Genesis.

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

NintenBo

Mario Bros. - _-

Also Super Mario Bros. 2 and Super Mario Bros. 3. There's absolutely no excuse for them not being on there yet.

NintenBo

3DS Friend Code: 4725-8422-4433 | Nintendo Network ID: Greninja | Twitter:

Urbanhispanic

iZAYA47 wrote:

Mario Bros. - _-

Also Super Mario Bros. 2 and Super Mario Bros. 3. There's absolutely no excuse for them not being on there yet.

What a coincidence since Nintendo just released Mario Bros. As for the other two, I'm sure they will come out eventually.

KingMike

Geonjaha wrote:

I'd like them to stop releasing so many NES games and focus more on the handheld VC; GB/GBC/GBA primarily. I'd also love it if Squeenix would release their old Dragon Warrior games for the VC so that I can give them all my money.

I'm guessing they won't because they are inconsistent with modern localizations. The NES' Middle English (with its thees and thous all over the place) is probably too over-the-top while the GBC was too literal.
(also remember the NES versions required a lot more grinding)

KingMike

Andyv01

Have been checking out a list of the original GameGear games released over its lifespan and it looks like "Sonic Chaos" is the last available Sonic game left to bring over to 3DSVC, I get the impression Sega are primarily bringing us the GameGear exclusives, after which here's hoping they dip into some of their other uber back catalogue... portable road rash anyone? (let it be so!)

Ax Battler: A Legend of Golden Axe
Chase HQ
Desert Strike
Gunstar Heroes
Phantasy Star
Road Rash
Rocket Knight Adventures
Streets of Rage

Edited on by Andyv01

3DS FC: 3136-7284-3888

SparkOfSpirit

Road Rash and the Strike games are EA, unfortunately. For some reason EA wants nothing to do with the VC service.

“A thing may be too sad to be believed or too wicked to be believed or too good to be believed; but it cannot be too absurd to be believed in this planet of frogs and elephants, of crocodiles and cuttle-fish.”
― G.K. Chesterton

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.