3DS Virtual Console Forum

Topic: What games you want for the 3DS Virtual Console

Showing 161 to 180 of 345

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

161. Posted:

Astro wrote:

NES Donkey Kong. It should of been released since day one. What's taking them so long? I've never even played it... yet.

Well they did release the special version in Na for a limited time, but other then that I would agree.

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
Nintendo Friends website/forums I eShop Gurus I Random Game Thread I The graveyard (backloggery)
Currently owns Mario & Luigi Dream Team 3DS XL...no Wii U yet.

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage

Zeldalover

162. Posted:

Super Mario Bros. 2 (USA) should be arriving to the 3DS VC in the North America and Europe regions this month.

@Astro Yeah it was one of the first Famicom games available at launch back in Summer of 1983 in Japan (the console version that excluded stage 3 - the cement factory level). Dunno what's the hold up for. It's a decent game.

Edited on by Zeldalover

Zeldalover

AuthorMessage

SpearGuy

163. Posted:

I would love to have kirby's dream collection special edition,donkey kong 64, and super mario world 2: Yoshi's Island. Warioware inc. mega microgames would be awesome too! Never played that one.

SpearGuy

AuthorMessage

Urbanhispanic

164. Posted:

In a perfect world, Nintendo would put ALL of Rare's classic N64 games on the VC; that way anyone can have a chance to experience some truly great games.

But that won't happen...unless Rare breaks away from Microsoft, re-organized itself and work towards how it used to be before Nintendo broke ties with them.
:(

Edited on by Urbanhispanic

Proud owner of a Wii, Wii U and 3DS.

Ask me about the games I own :)

3DS Friend Code: 4597-0422-2431 | Nintendo Network ID: Bx_Lounger

AuthorMessage

Zeldalover

165. Posted:

@Urbanhispanic You're obviously talking about the Wii VC (and the future Wii U VC) as home console games don't get released on a handheld system such as the 3DS (aside from the NES games of course!). Ports and remakes can be released tho (in physical cartridge and digital forms). I agree that some of the Rare games are true gems (like Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest, Banjo-Kazooie, Conker's Bad Fur Day). It's a shame DKC2 and 3 got removed from the Wii VC.

Zeldalover

AuthorMessage

SpearGuy

166. Posted:

Two other great ones would be legend of Zelda: Majora's mask and Ocarina of time. I know that probably won't happen, but still,a guy can dream can't he?

Edited on by SpearGuy

SpearGuy

AuthorMessage

Zeldalover

167. Posted:

@SpearGuy There is already a remake of Ocarina of Time on the 3DS (SNES and N64 games won't arrive on the 3DS VC as it's targeted for the home console systems like the Wii and the Wii U). A remake of Majora's Mask using the OoT 3D engine is expected tho. I like your avatar pic with the ShyGuy. Reminds me of Yoshi's Island. I can already hear the music in my head.. : )

For the NES I would like Dragon Warrior (the first and maybe the fourth installment of the Dragon Quest series).

Zeldalover

AuthorMessage

SpearGuy

168. Posted:

@Zeldalover: I know Ocarina of time is for 3ds. But I like to stick to the classics. Thanks for the complement. I like your pic too. I have the super nintendo hooked up now. The music in Yoshi's island is catchy isn't it? My favorite is the music from the first level. The sound I HATE is baby mario crying his insides out! It's annoying, don't you think? Yoshi's island is my favorite for super nintendo. Yours?

Edited on by SpearGuy

SpearGuy

AuthorMessage

Urbanhispanic

169. Posted:

Zeldalover wrote:

@Urbanhispanic You're obviously talking about the Wii VC (and the future Wii U VC) as home console games don't get released on a handheld system such as the 3DS (aside from the NES games of course!). Ports and remakes can be released tho (in physical cartridge and digital forms). I agree that some of the Rare games are true gems (like Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest, Banjo-Kazooie, Conker's Bad Fur Day). It's a shame DKC2 and 3 got removed from the Wii VC.

Indeed. I didn't specifically say the Wii U VC because we are waiting for Nintendo to officially announce it. Let's hope that at least DKC 2 and DKC3 make an appearance again when Wii VC is finally up and running.

AuthorMessage

Urbanhispanic

170. Posted:

SpearGuy wrote:

@Zeldalover: I know Ocarina of time is for 3ds. But I like to stick to the classics. Thanks for the complement. I like your pic too. I have the super nintendo hooked up now. The music in Yoshi's island is catchy isn't it? My favorite is the music from the first level. The sound I HATE is baby mario crying his insides out! It's annoying, don't you think? Yoshi's island is my favorite for super nintendo. Yours?

agree with you.....it's a great, great game that stood the test of time.

AuthorMessage

Anarande

171. Posted:

I really want them to release The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap. Not only for Ambassadors.
I mean they'd probably get a lot of money from it, since there's a lot of people who really wants it on their 3DS.

Anarande

AuthorMessage

DarkCoolEdge

172. Posted:

DarkCoolEdge wrote:

Metal Gear Solid: Ghost Babel
The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages (already own Seasons)
Tintin in Tibet SNES
Tintin: Prisoners of the Sun SNES
Lucky Luke GB (it was great)
MIckey Mania
World of Illusion
Aladdin
Golden Sun
Golden Sun: The Lost Age
Advance Wars
Advance Wars 2
Castlevania: Circle of the Moon
Mario Power Tennis GBA

I´m probably forgetting some games but with those and some hidden gems I'd be more than happy.

I wrote this a year ago and only the Oracles have been announced.
The one I really want is Metal Gear. Everyone who's played says its great so I wanna check it out.

I add both gbc's Tomb Raiders and Turok and Turok Rage Wars since I've got 2&3.

Edited on by DarkCoolEdge

Currently playing: check my backloggery
http://www.backloggery.com/DarkCoolEdge

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5151-4824 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkCoolEdge | Twitter: darkcooledge

AuthorMessage

cheetahman91

173. Posted:

ClassicSonicFan wrote:

cheetahman91 wrote:

I'd like to see more Gameboy games. The US has only gotten six since fall of last year. Nothing wrong with NES games, but I'm getting a little tired of them.

Kirby's Dream Land 2 perhaps?

Oh definitely. Wario Land III would be nice as well. They've been on the EU and JP services for a long time now. What's the hold up NOA?

Nintendolife Chatroom
Backloggery
GameSpot
Youtube
Jesus is the only way.
It's OK for someone to have an opinion. This ain't the Soviet Union you know.

Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91

AuthorMessage

mihimarcelo

174. Posted:

I hope they release:

• Dragon Quest 1+2
  • Dragon Quest 3
  • Final Fantasy Legend 2
  • Final Fantasy Legend 3
  • Pokémon Trading Card Game
  • Kid Dracula
  • Castlevania 2: Belmont's Revenge

mihimarcelo

AuthorMessage

Zeldalover

175. Posted:

Dragon Warrior 1 (NES). Super Mario Bros. 3, The Legend of Zelda: OoA/OoS..

Zeldalover

AuthorMessage

LinktotheFuture

176. Posted:

Fire Emblem (GBA)

The chickens are restless.
3DS Friend Code: 1547-5282-6926

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

177. Posted:

I just remembered that it has been over a year since we got a sega game gear game, wouldn't mind some more.

Nintendo Friends website/forums I eShop Gurus I Random Game Thread I The graveyard (backloggery)

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

178. Posted:

I also would like to have gargoyles quest 2 on the 3ds.

AuthorMessage

Kirbic

179. Posted:

Tails Adventure is the main thing I want. Been wanting to give it a go ever since I found out what it is and it got rated a while ago for EU so here's hoping!

Wireless support or not, I'd like to see Pokemon Yellow or Pokemon Crystal too.

Currently LPing: Kirby's Adventure
Currently also playing: Pikmin 2 Wii, Luigi's Mansion 2, Link's Awakening

3DS Friend Code: 1375-7214-0977 | Nintendo Network ID: Iblitazer

AuthorMessage

Lalivero

180. Posted:

@Zeldalover (on a further up comment) It's not entirely out of the question though, at least for SNES games; The 3DS has only just entered it's 3rd year, they could pull anything out in the next few. Who would've really expected the Wii U to get GBA? The only thing really holding us back is the slow releases of previous consoles, which will only push back ones like SNES and GBA(at the least) in the end. There's still hope, even if near the end of the 3DS' life. :)

...formerly - Chriiis

Nintendo Network ID: Lalivero