niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

CrazyOtto

AVAILABLE IN OTHER REGIONS BUT NOT NA

• Kirby's Dream Land 2 (Game Boy)
  • Kirby's Star Stacker (Game Boy)
  • Trip World (Game Boy) - Since VC Imports are coming to 3DS now
  • Balloon Fight (NES) - Ambassador game that still needs updated outside of Japan
  • Ice Climber (NES) - Ambassador game that still needs updated outside of Japan
  • Wrecking Crew (NES) - Ambassador game that still needs updated outside of Japan
  • Yoshi (NES) - Ambassador game that still needs updated outside of Japan
  • Dig Dug (NES) - VC Imports are coming to 3DS now and Dig Dug wasn't included in Namco Museum DS even though Dig Dug II was. Knowing Namco though, I wouldn't be surprised if there was a Namco Museum 3DS released this year.
  • Sonic Labyrinth (Game Gear) - I don't really want the game itself, I just want it out of the way so Sega can get more Game Gear games released in NA.
  • Sonic Blast (Game Gear) - I don't really want the game itself, I just want it out of the way so Sega can get more Game Gear games released in NA.
  • Columns (Game Gear)

NOT AVAILABLE IN ANY REGIONS

• Game & Watch Gallery 3 (Game Boy Color)
  • Dragon Warior I & II (Game Boy Color)
  • Dragon Warrior III (Game Boy Color)
  • Legend of Zelda Oracle games (Game Boy Color)
  • Shantae (Game Boy Color)
  • Ristar (Game Gear)
  • Galaga 2 (Game Gear) - as an import for NA

GAME BOY ADVANCE
I don't see GBA games happening for a long while now since the USA version of Super Mario Bros. 2 was recently released on the
Japanese 3DS VC. In fact, a few of my most wanted GBA games already have their NES versions out in Japan now with 3D Classics Kirby's Adventure available worldwide. But if we did GBA games someday, I'd like to see:

• All Ambassador games for non-Ambassadors
  • Kirby's Nightmare in Dream Land (Hopefully, 3D Classics: Kirby's Adventure didn't stop this from happening eventually)
  • Super Mario Advance
  • Super Mario Advance 2
  • Super Mario Advance 4 (with the ability to obtain the e-Reader content with Play Coins)
  • Warioware Twisted (may not happen because the 3DS's lack of a rumble pack)
  • Drill Dozer (may not happen because the 3DS's lack of a rumble pack)
  • Sonic Advance
  • Advance Wars 1 & 2

CrazyOtto

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0465-7453 | Nintendo Network ID: MrSRArter

SammyOfMobius

Kirby's Dream Land 2, Super Mario Bros. 2, Super Mario Bros. 3, Zelda Oracle of Ages and Oracle of Seasons, Shantae, Sonic 1 & 2 8-bit, Gunstar Heroes, Game & Watch Gallery 3, Ristar, Bonk's Adventure, and Duck Tales. I would also like to see Neo Geo Pocket Color games like Sonic Pocket Adventure and Metal Slug 1st Mission & 2nd Mission. Also definitely GBA games, like Super Mario Advance 2, Legend of Zelda: Minish Cap, Sonic Advance, Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga, Kirby & The Amazing Mirror, Super Mario Advance 3, Super Mario Advance 4 with "e-Cards" as DLC, Drill Dozer, Metroid Fusion, Advance Wars 1-2, and WarioWare Twisted.

Edited on by SammyOfMobius

Games I'm playing currently: Legend of Zelda: A Link Betweeen Worlds, Tearaway
Games I'm excited for: Super Mario 3D World, Super Smash Bros. 4, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8
3DS Friend Code: 1719-3467-7677
Nintendo Network ID: SupaSamiStar14

SparkOfSpirit

Ristar and Gunstar Heroes Game Gear would be great. The Game Gear had some gems.

“A thing may be too sad to be believed or too wicked to be believed or too good to be believed; but it cannot be too absurd to be believed in this planet of frogs and elephants, of crocodiles and cuttle-fish.”
― G.K. Chesterton

paburrows

Well now that we're getting NES 8 bit games I would like more of that plus for them to start on the Sega Master System games like Alex Kidd, Wonderboy 2 and 3, Scace Harrier, that Penguin game where you push the egg and a bunch of others! I'love to have those on the go with save points. I want Advance games, but would really like to enjoy the 8 bit games for awhile first.

Friend Code: 1762 - 2853 - 4458
Store: http://room23store.blogspot.com/
Art Blog: http://paulburrows.blogspot.com/
My Birthday: November 3, 1975

Edgy

Game Boy:
Battletoads
Probotector
Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves (was an awesome game - no save ability. Would really suit the save-states)
Gremlins 2
Donkey Kong Land
Donkey Kong Land 2
Donkey Kong Land 3
Duck Tales
Batman

Game Boy Color:
Conker's Pocket Tales
Kirby Tilt 'n' Tuimble (as I never got to try that one)
The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages/Seasons
Mario Tennis (with linkup to the N64 one via Wii U virtual console?)
Perfect Dark (another I haven't played)

Some more Game Gear/other system games would be nice too!

Edgy

Twitter:

ilovegaming

Many, many GBA games. The Zelda Oracle games. Duck Tales, Darkwing Duck , Pokemon Yellow/Crystal, Shantae and many more.

FC: 1504-5926-3130
Expanding my Friend Safari! :D
In game name: Maiden
Safari type- Fire: Braixen, Charmeleon, Ponyta

CrazyOtto

MrSRArter wrote:

AVAILABLE IN OTHER REGIONS BUT NOT NA

• Kirby's Dream Land 2 (Game Boy)
  • Kirby's Star Stacker (Game Boy)
  • Trip World (Game Boy) - Since VC Imports are coming to 3DS now
  • Balloon Fight (NES) - Ambassador game that still needs updated outside of Japan
  • Ice Climber (NES) - Ambassador game that still needs updated outside of Japan
  • Wrecking Crew (NES) - Ambassador game that still needs updated outside of Japan
  • Yoshi (NES) - Ambassador game that still needs updated outside of Japan
  • Dig Dug (NES) - VC Imports are coming to 3DS now and Dig Dug wasn't included in Namco Museum DS even though Dig Dug II was. Knowing Namco though, I wouldn't be surprised if there was a Namco Museum 3DS released this year.
  • Sonic Labyrinth (Game Gear) - I don't really want the game itself, I just want it out of the way so Sega can get more Game Gear games released in NA.
  • Sonic Blast (Game Gear) - I don't really want the game itself, I just want it out of the way so Sega can get more Game Gear games released in NA.
  • Columns (Game Gear)

NOT AVAILABLE IN ANY REGIONS

• Game & Watch Gallery 3 (Game Boy Color)
  • Dragon Warior I & II (Game Boy Color)
  • Dragon Warrior III (Game Boy Color)
  • Legend of Zelda Oracle games (Game Boy Color)
  • Shantae (Game Boy Color)
  • Ristar (Game Gear)
  • Galaga 2 (Game Gear) - as an import for NA

GAME BOY ADVANCE
I don't see GBA games happening for a long while now since the USA version of Super Mario Bros. 2 was recently released on the
Japanese 3DS VC. In fact, a few of my most wanted GBA games already have their NES versions out in Japan now with 3D Classics Kirby's Adventure available worldwide. But if we did GBA games someday, I'd like to see:

• All Ambassador games for non-Ambassadors
  • Kirby's Nightmare in Dream Land (Hopefully, 3D Classics: Kirby's Adventure didn't stop this from happening eventually)
  • Super Mario Advance
  • Super Mario Advance 2
  • Super Mario Advance 4 (with the ability to obtain the e-Reader content with Play Coins)
  • Warioware Twisted (may not happen because the 3DS's lack of a rumble pack)
  • Drill Dozer (may not happen because the 3DS's lack of a rumble pack)
  • Sonic Advance
  • Advance Wars 1 & 2

I want everything from the list in my previous post plus Mr. Gimmick (NES) as an import for NA

EDIT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYcf2yUgblc

and I want to see Bubble Bobble Part 2 which was never on the Wii VC

Edited on by CrazyOtto

CrazyOtto

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0465-7453 | Nintendo Network ID: MrSRArter

mario_mantic4

I want to see super mario bros 2 US and 3

3DS friend code 3668 7256 4968

3DS Friend Code: 3668-7256-4968 | Nintendo Network ID: edogs64id

mario_mantic4

YOSHI'S ISLAND (best game ever) And some SNES games like star fox

3DS friend code 3668 7256 4968

3DS Friend Code: 3668-7256-4968 | Nintendo Network ID: edogs64id

SammyOfMobius

MultiMariosonic wrote:

Kirby's Dream Land 2, Super Mario Bros. 2, Super Mario Bros. 3, Zelda Oracle of Ages and Oracle of Seasons, Shantae, Sonic 1 & 2 8-bit, Gunstar Heroes, Game & Watch Gallery 3, Ristar, Bonk's Adventure, and Duck Tales. I would also like to see Neo Geo Pocket Color games like Sonic Pocket Adventure and Metal Slug 1st Mission & 2nd Mission. Also definitely GBA games, like Super Mario Advance 2, Legend of Zelda: Minish Cap, Sonic Advance, Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga, Kirby & The Amazing Mirror, Super Mario Advance 3, Super Mario Advance 4 with "e-Cards" as DLC, Drill Dozer, Metroid Fusion, Advance Wars 1-2, and WarioWare Twisted.

All these and Castle of Illusion Starring Mickey Mouse for Game Gear, Sonic 1, Sonic Chaos, and Tails Adventure for Game Gear, Mega Man for Game Gear, Kirby's Tilt n Tumble for Game Boy Color, and Crystalis for NES.

Games I'm excited for: Super Mario 3D World, Super Smash Bros. 4, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8

Zeldalover

Not much really. Askin' for Mega Man 3, Super Mario Bros. 2 (USA), Super Mario Bros. 3, Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse, Duck Tales (YES!), The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons/Ages, All current GBA ambassador games and more like A Link to the Past/Four Swords, Metroid: Zero Mission, Super Mario Advance 1, 2 & 4 (or maybe just SMA2 if they don't wanna release the enhanced ports of the 'All-Stars' versions and stay with the NES classics), WarioWare: Twisted!
Would love the Donkey Kong Country ports for GBA (mostly for 2 & 3, but it just won't happen! They even got removed from the Wii's Virtual Console.

Edited on by Zeldalover

Zeldalover

SammyOfMobius

I would be perfectly content if they just released the 10 Ambassador games to the public. If they did that, I would never ask for any GBA games on the 3DS VC again. (Though Sonic Advance 1-3, Super Mario Advance 2, Metroid Zero Mission, Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga, and Drill Dozer would be nice... I hope I'm not asking to much.)

cheetahman91

I'd like to see more Gameboy games. The US has only gotten six since fall of last year. Nothing wrong with NES games, but I'm getting a little tired of them.

Jesus is the only way.
It's OK to have an opinion. This ain't the Soviet Union you know.
Letterboxd
Youtube Channel

Switch Friend Code: SW-2350-3570-9923 | Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91

SammyOfMobius

cheetahman91 wrote:

I'd like to see more Gameboy games. The US has only gotten six since fall of last year. Nothing wrong with NES games, but I'm getting a little tired of them.

Kirby's Dream Land 2 perhaps?

Bass_X0

Game Boy Color Dragon Warrior I & 2, and 3.

Edgey, Gumshoe, Godot, Sissel, Larry, then Mia, Franziska, Maggie, Kay and Lynne.

I'm throwing my money at the screen but nothing happens!

SparkOfSpirit

Super Columns!

“A thing may be too sad to be believed or too wicked to be believed or too good to be believed; but it cannot be too absurd to be believed in this planet of frogs and elephants, of crocodiles and cuttle-fish.”
― G.K. Chesterton

GhostDrive

More GB and GBA titles. There are a lot of great GBA games. I'd love to have Mario and Luigi Super Star Saga on my 3DS.

GhostDrive

Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.