Forums

Topic: What games you want for the 3DS Virtual Console

Posts 101 to 120 of 359

e-love

Wario Land 2 + 3!

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

TheConsiglio

Obviously, Sonic Pocket Adventure.

Just a nintendo fan who found his way to this site.
3DS FRIEND CODE: 4725-8421-9790

I am a trusted gamer who never cheats.

Twitter: @Kyle Consiglio

David_NL

NInja Gaiden Shadow, Castlevania, SMB 3. TurboExpress games like New Adventure Island.

Is there a way to ask Nintendo to release these?

Edited on by David_NL

David_NL

swordx

I want the Mother Trilogy, the DKC games, the DK Land games, the old Starfy games, and Mario Superstar Saga.

swordx

SammyOfMobius

Donkey Kong Land trilogy (may not happen because it was developed by Rare which belongs to Microsoft), Super Mario Bros. 2 (USA version), Super Mario Bros. 3, Kirby's Dream Land 2, GBA games (such as Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga, Metroid Fusion, Sonic Advance, etc.), and SNES games (Super Metroid, Super Mario World, Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past, etc.) Oh yeah and whoever brought up Starfy that's a good idea.

Games I'm playing currently: Legend of Zelda: A Link Betweeen Worlds, Tearaway
Games I'm excited for: Super Mario 3D World, Super Smash Bros. 4, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8
3DS Friend Code: 1719-3467-7677
Nintendo Network ID: SupaSamiStar14

Vallu

I mostly want GBA games to eShop but since that isn't going to happen I'll list the games that COULD come to eShop and I want them to come:

Game and Watch Gallery 3 (GBC) - I have the two first ones and I love them both.
Super Mario Bros 3 (NES) - NINTENDO WHY HAVEN'T YOU DONE THIS ALREADY?
Super Mario Bros 2 (NES) - It'd be nice to have this one too.
Super Mario Bros Deluxe (GBC) - I wonder why this isn't in eShop already...
Pokemon Yellow/Blue/Red (GBC) - I'd love to have one of these on my 3DS.
Bomberman (NES) - I played this as a kid a lot.

Of cource SNES games would be nice too but I don't think Nintendo would do that. I wonder why doesn't they just put GBA games there. I'd love to have WarioWare Inc... (I always play it on my friend's (ambassador) 3DS)

Edited on by Vallu

Vallu

3DS Friend Code: 5069-4166-9182 | Nintendo Network ID: vallu111

Geonjaha

To be honest right now I'm just hoping that they get their announced games so far out soon. There are plenty of games that I'd love to see that will probably never be added, but right now Balloon Fight, Ice Climber, Master of Darkness, Belmont's Revenge, Harvest Moon GBC or Mega Man 2-6 would do very nicely (here's hoping we actually get some of these games soon).

Geonjaha

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215

Xilef

MultiMariosonic wrote:

Donkey Kong Land trilogy (may not happen because it was developed by Rare which belongs to Microsoft), Super Mario Bros. 2 (USA version), Super Mario Bros. 3, Kirby's Dream Land 2, GBA games (such as Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga, Metroid Fusion, Sonic Advance, etc.), and SNES games (Super Metroid, Super Mario World, Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past, etc.) Oh yeah and whoever brought up Starfy that's a good idea.

Considering Nintendo fully owns the Donkey Kong franchise they shouldn't have a problem realising them, despite being made by Rare.

Xilef

Jani-Koblaney

The Zelda Oracle games. Seriously, WHERE ARE THEY?!?!?!

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852 | Nintendo Network ID: NJanders

WaluigiBag

Wario Land II (I am going to purchase it very soon!)

Wario Land 3

Game & Watch Gallery 3

WaluigiBag

Nintendo Network ID: WaluigiBag

Zeldalover

MrNiceGuy wrote:

I concur. They need to be on the eShop (although it will affect the sales of other games on the service). Since SNES games are not to be expected, I would like a NES treatment that includes Super Mario Bros. 3 and Mega Man 2 & 3 (and maybe 5). Pokemon Red/Blue/Yellow for GB and Gold/Silver/Crystal for GBC would need proper multiplayer support for trading so that some pokemon may evolve. I never had my Ghastly evolved into Gengar in the past. : )

Edited on by Zeldalover

Zeldalover

KingMike

MrNiceGuy wrote:

Possibly because they'd have to make some deal to share the money with Capcom.

(though Minish Cap, another Capcom co-production, was one of the Ambassador games)

KingMike

MrArcade

Sonic 1 and 2 for Game Gear.

MrArcade

MrWalkieTalkie

Mario Pinball Land, DK King of Swing, Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga, Drill Dozer, WarioWare Twisted... sorry I'm more familiar with GamBoy Advance.
For the original gameboy i'd like... Donkey Kong Land I guess.... I dont know that much, it was before my time, all I remember from my childhood was Pokemon Crystal... XD

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

VOTE WONDER-RED FOR SMASH!!

Lalivero

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

Drill Dozer

This.

...formerly - Chriiis

Switch FC: SW-6037-8910-2517

Switch Friend Code: SW-6037-8910-2517

MarioKenny1992

Sonic Pocket Adventure and Mega Man 4 and 5 (Game Boy versions, not NES). maybe Donkey Kong Land as well

"I almost feel sorry for you knowing you can't enjoy Call of Duty, and that your taste in video games is so ****. But the fact that you don't like call of duty makes me fell zero simpathy for u." - MonkeyGameGuides, also known as Monk Monk

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1302-5737 | Nintendo Network ID: SuperMarioKenny

TheDreamingHawk

MrNiceGuy wrote:

Well, considering how they are the best games on the GBC besides pokemon, they are probably being held off until the next 3DS Zelda

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

MrArcade

Where are Balloon Fight, Ice Climber and Yoshi at?

MrArcade

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.