Showing 101 to 120 of 345

AuthorMessage

Sam_Loser2

101. Posted:

Mother 3.

...no, couldn't keep a straight face.

Edited on by Sam_Loser2

My 3DS friend code is: 2750-1101-5534

I am The Guy. I got all the shiny trinkets. Perfect score on every Yoshi's Island level. I beat Dark Link. Basically, I'm Awesome.

Nope, not coincided at all.

AuthorMessage

Chrono_Cross

102. Posted:

mieu-fire wrote:

only time i trade when i wanted a golem

I want a golem. :(

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

AuthorMessage

Bulbousaur

103. Posted:

Agree with TheDreamingHawk with Mother 1+2, and maybe, just maybe, Nintendo will buy the fan translation of Mother 3 and put that on as well. Freaking love Mother 3, one of the few games that warrants using emulators.

Also, put Pokemon Red, Crystal and Emerald on there and update them so we can trade on Wifi and locally.

Bulbousaur

3DS Friend Code: 5112-3450-2144 | Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur

AuthorMessage

firearrow505

104. Posted:

Wario land 1-3

Donkey land 1-3

Yu-Gi-Oh! - Dark Duel Stories

Dragon Warrior Monsters

Mario Tennis

And Pokemon Gold and Silver. who needs Red and Blue when theres Gold and Silver!
Untitled
Untitled

N-Nintendo has found

3-3 ways to

D-Destroy

S-Sony

How real men get the firearrows

AuthorMessage

TheDreamingHawk

105. Posted:

bulby1994 wrote:

Agree with TheDreamingHawk with Mother 1+2, and maybe, just maybe, Nintendo will buy the fan translation of Mother 3 and put that on as well. Freaking love Mother 3, one of the few games that warrants using emulators.

Also, put Pokemon Red, Crystal and Emerald on there and update them so we can trade on Wifi and locally.

Mother 1 + 2 DID change some stuff from the original, editing the original mother and adding stuff to the second one, so that's more likely than the wii. Though I'm not sure on Mother 3 as I don't like it so I don't know the legal stuff about it.

I do think that RBY will come out, seeing how local multiplayer is now possible for VC titles. But no GSC please due to that stupid clock and the superior remakes for DS.

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

AuthorMessage

KingMike

106. Posted:

Mother 1 mostly added a few features from the canceled NES version (proving wrong a few people who believed the ROM was an elaborate hoax to scam a few fans out of a couple hundred bucks) as well as keeping a few enemies censored.

(though $200 is almost nothing compared to the amount game fans have paid to keep other, crappy, canceled games from rotting in collectors' closets)

KingMike

AuthorMessage

Nintenbro

107. Posted:

Since, "Super Mario Bros.," is already available on the eShop, do you think we'll ever receive, "Super Mario Bros. 2," or "Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels"?

Nintendo Bro
3DS FC: 3222-6658-7489

Currently waiting for Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon & Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate

AuthorMessage

Emaan

108. Posted:

Wario Land 2 + 3!

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

TheConsiglio

109. Posted:

Obviously, Sonic Pocket Adventure.

Just a nintendo fan who found his way to this site.
3DS FRIEND CODE: 4725-8421-9790

I am a trusted gamer who never cheats.

Twitter: @Kyle Consiglio

AuthorMessage

David_NL

110. Posted:

NInja Gaiden Shadow, Castlevania, SMB 3. TurboExpress games like New Adventure Island.

Is there a way to ask Nintendo to release these?

Edited on by David_NL

David_NL

AuthorMessage

swordx

111. Posted:

I want the Mother Trilogy, the DKC games, the DK Land games, the old Starfy games, and Mario Superstar Saga.

swordx

AuthorMessage

SammyOfMobius

112. Posted:

Donkey Kong Land trilogy (may not happen because it was developed by Rare which belongs to Microsoft), Super Mario Bros. 2 (USA version), Super Mario Bros. 3, Kirby's Dream Land 2, GBA games (such as Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga, Metroid Fusion, Sonic Advance, etc.), and SNES games (Super Metroid, Super Mario World, Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past, etc.) Oh yeah and whoever brought up Starfy that's a good idea. ;)

Games I'm playing currently: Legend of Zelda: A Link Betweeen Worlds, Tearaway
Games I'm excited for: Super Mario 3D World, Super Smash Bros. 4, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8
3DS Friend Code: 1719-3467-7677
Nintendo Network ID: SupaSamiStar14

AuthorMessage

Vallu

113. Posted:

I mostly want GBA games to eShop but since that isn't going to happen I'll list the games that COULD come to eShop and I want them to come:

Game and Watch Gallery 3 (GBC) - I have the two first ones and I love them both.
Super Mario Bros 3 (NES) - NINTENDO WHY HAVEN'T YOU DONE THIS ALREADY?
Super Mario Bros 2 (NES) - It'd be nice to have this one too.
Super Mario Bros Deluxe (GBC) - I wonder why this isn't in eShop already...
Pokemon Yellow/Blue/Red (GBC) - I'd love to have one of these on my 3DS.
Bomberman (NES) - I played this as a kid a lot.

Of cource SNES games would be nice too but I don't think Nintendo would do that. I wonder why doesn't they just put GBA games there. I'd love to have WarioWare Inc... (I always play it on my friend's (ambassador) 3DS)

Edited on by Vallu

Vallu

3DS Friend Code: 5069-4166-9182 | Nintendo Network ID: vallu111

AuthorMessage

Geonjaha

114. Posted:

To be honest right now I'm just hoping that they get their announced games so far out soon. There are plenty of games that I'd love to see that will probably never be added, but right now Balloon Fight, Ice Climber, Master of Darkness, Belmont's Revenge, Harvest Moon GBC or Mega Man 2-6 would do very nicely (here's hoping we actually get some of these games soon).

I make Pixel Art on occasion.

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215

AuthorMessage

Xilef

115. Posted:

MultiMariosonic wrote:

Donkey Kong Land trilogy (may not happen because it was developed by Rare which belongs to Microsoft), Super Mario Bros. 2 (USA version), Super Mario Bros. 3, Kirby's Dream Land 2, GBA games (such as Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga, Metroid Fusion, Sonic Advance, etc.), and SNES games (Super Metroid, Super Mario World, Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past, etc.) Oh yeah and whoever brought up Starfy that's a good idea. ;)

Considering Nintendo fully owns the Donkey Kong franchise they shouldn't have a problem realising them, despite being made by Rare.

3DS FC: 4940 5422 5472

AuthorMessage

WildMan

116. Posted:

The Zelda Oracle games. Seriously, WHERE ARE THEY?!?!?!

Mmm Chicken

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852

AuthorMessage

WaluigiBag

117. Posted:

Wario Land II (I am going to purchase it very soon!)

Wario Land 3

Game & Watch Gallery 3

:D

WaluigiBag

Nintendo Network ID: WaluigiBag

AuthorMessage

Zeldalover

118. Posted:

MrNiceGuy wrote:

I concur. They need to be on the eShop (although it will affect the sales of other games on the service). Since SNES games are not to be expected, I would like a NES treatment that includes Super Mario Bros. 3 and Mega Man 2 & 3 (and maybe 5). Pokemon Red/Blue/Yellow for GB and Gold/Silver/Crystal for GBC would need proper multiplayer support for trading so that some pokemon may evolve. I never had my Ghastly evolved into Gengar in the past. : )

Edited on by Zeldalover

Zeldalover

AuthorMessage

KingMike

119. Posted:

MrNiceGuy wrote:

Possibly because they'd have to make some deal to share the money with Capcom.

(though Minish Cap, another Capcom co-production, was one of the Ambassador games)

KingMike

AuthorMessage

MrArcade

120. Posted:

Sonic 1 and 2 for Game Gear.

MrArcade