3DS Virtual Console Forum

Topic: Super Mario Bros. 3 for Wii U and 3DS VC

Showing 381 to 400 of 465

AuthorMessage

Unca_Lz

381. Posted:

Okay, that's enough "overreacting" posts for now.

Let's focus more on hoping that Nintendo releases it tomorrow or sooner than later.

Nintendo Life moderator and duck

My Retrologgery
LordJumpMad is emperor. U mad?

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage

SuperiorTech

382. Posted:

Mega Man X2 for Wii U today.

Edited on by SuperiorTech

SuperiorTech

3DS Friend Code: 5241-2195-0688

AuthorMessage

Stu13

383. Posted:

I'm at NoA headquarters and have located the 'Release Super Mario Bros. 3' button on Reggie's desk. There are armed guards surrounding me and the whole situation is very tense. Please advise.

I think Nintendo games are cool, and good.
Proud veteran of the Bit Wars.
3ds friend code: 5000-2563-9647
NNID: Stu000

Twitter: Stu_Hell

AuthorMessage

Blast

384. Posted:

I did. I'm putting a stop to the "whiner" conversation before it gets too heated and more drastic measures need to take place -Lz

Edited on by Unca_Lz

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I do plan on getting a PS4 someday :D

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

AuthorMessage

Unca_Lz

385. Posted:

Stu13 wrote:

I'm at NoA headquarters and have located the 'Release Super Mario Bros. 3' button on Reggie's desk. There are armed guards surrounding me and the whole situation is very tense. Please advise.

You will press it only to find out it was broken the entire time!!! :O

My Retrologgery

AuthorMessage

Shy_Guy

386. Posted:

Nintendo of America is so lazy to bring it here. If its not coming this Thursday I'll be very disappointed...

Shy_Guy

Nintendo Network ID: Sparty84

AuthorMessage

Unca_Lz

387. Posted:

Sparty84 wrote:

Nintendo of America is so lazy to bring it here. If its not coming this Thursday I'll be very disappointed...

I'm not sure why this makes them "lazy"

My Retrologgery

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

388. Posted:

DarkwingLz wrote:

Sparty84 wrote:

I'm not sure why this makes them "lazy"

Because we dont have it yet I am guessing.

My Backlog

Proud owner of a Blue 3DSXL
Proud owner of a Deluxe Wii U
Proud owner of an Xbox 360
Proud owner of a PS4

Currently playing: See my Backlog.

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

Neko_Chan

389. Posted:

Turns out SMB3 is never coming at all. Japan and Europe only.

Nintendo wrote:

Hello,

Thank you for your email. I'm glad you wrote in with your questions. I see you wrote about the release of Super Mario Bros. 3 for Wii U recently. I wanted to let you know, this title still hasn't been given a release date yet. When it has, our website's Game Guide (http://www.nintendo.com/games/guide) will be the best place to find it. Remember, any posted release dates are estimates and subject to change.

I also wanted to let you know, at this time, we have not announced Super Mario Bros. 3 on Nintendo 3DS. More importantly, we do not have any information that tells us this game will or won't be announced on Nintendo 3DS, but I will pass along your comments to the departments which make those decisions.

If or when we do make any official announcements, we will share all the exciting details on our website (www.nintendo.com). Until that happens, we appreciate your patience and ask that you continue checking the website.

Sincerely,

Nintendo of America, Inc.
Mari Lash

What a disappointment. After all these months....... I might as well buy that you know what....

Edited on by Neko_Chan

復讐は私のものになります!- 全蠍人
Vengeance will be mine! - Scorpion
この戦いは最後になります!- 奎良
This fight will be your last! - Sub-Zero
The only thing to fear, is fear itself!
YouTube Channel | Nico Nico Douga | Miiverse | deviantART | Hatena

3DS Friend Code: 2809-8065-2098 | Nintendo Network ID: MarioOtaku350

AuthorMessage

Unca_Lz

390. Posted:

Once again, I don't know why anyone thinks e-mailing CS will get them an answer. I've yet to see one successful response

My Retrologgery

AuthorMessage

KingMike

391. Posted:

Kawaii_Neko wrote:

I also wanted to let you know, at this time, we have not announced Super Mario Bros. 3 on Nintendo 3DS. More importantly, we do not have any information that tells us this game will or won't be announced on Nintendo 3DS, but I will pass along your comments to the departments which make those decisions

Might want to give our pal Mari this link :D
http://youtu.be/dONco32sHxo?t=13m24s

KingMike

AuthorMessage

unrandomsam

392. Posted:

Kawaii_Neko wrote:

Turns out SMB3 is never coming at all. Japan and Europe only.

Nintendo wrote:

Hello,

Thank you for your email. I'm glad you wrote in with your questions. I see you wrote about the release of Super Mario Bros. 3 for Wii U recently. I wanted to let you know, this title still hasn't been given a release date yet. When it has, our website's Game Guide (http://www.nintendo.com/games/guide) will be the best place to find it. Remember, any posted release dates are estimates and subject to change.

I also wanted to let you know, at this time, we have not announced Super Mario Bros. 3 on Nintendo 3DS. More importantly, we do not have any information that tells us this game will or won't be announced on Nintendo 3DS, but I will pass along your comments to the departments which make those decisions.

If or when we do make any official announcements, we will share all the exciting details on our website (www.nintendo.com). Until that happens, we appreciate your patience and ask that you continue checking the website.

Sincerely,

Nintendo of America, Inc.
Mari Lash

What a disappointment. After all these months....... I might as well buy that you know what....

So if something is stated in an Nintendo Direct that is not considered an official announcement any longer ?

unrandomsam

AuthorMessage

Knux

393. Posted:

People actually trust what Nintendo says? No wonder you guys are so disappointed. After all, Nintendo has made many promises they failed to keep. ;)

Edited on by Knux

supersonic1990z@hushmail.com Twitter Wii FC: 4579-0293-6760-7162 [10:25] DarkwingLz: D**mit Knux, tell Sony to release Vita TV here >:[

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4499-6603 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux1990 | Twitter: Knux1990

AuthorMessage

unrandomsam

394. Posted:

Knux wrote:

People actually trust what Nintendo says? No wonder you guys are so disappointed. After all, Nintendo has made many promises they failed to keep. ;)

I think a remember another time them saying the equivalent of it being the place to look for absolute truth)

Perhaps they don't want to affect sales of NSMB2 (Playing the two side by side it is like the newer one is like one of those Android fake Nintendo games).

Edited on by unrandomsam

unrandomsam

AuthorMessage

CatMarioUltra

395. Posted:

Sign this petition if you want SMB3 to be released on both eShops: https://www.change.org/petitions/nintendo-release-super-mario-bros-3-on-the-wii-u-3ds-eshops-in-america#share

Nya nya! I am CatMarioUltra. I'm a dedicated Mario and Nintendo gamer. I love coming to this site because it always has the latest news when I need it most. Meow!
Currently playing: Pokémon Y, Chibi-Robo!: Photo Finder, Super Mario 3D World

AuthorMessage

KingMike

396. Posted:

People need to calm down.
Nintendo's going to release it whenever their marketing geniuses tell them it's the right time to release it.
You can try politely telling them you're annoyed that they continually delay releases between regions for months (remember how they delayed Wario Land 3 for 8 months), but they've proven they're pretty resistant to popular opinion.
(yes, I know someone was like "well, I'm not going to buy anything until they release SMB3". That's not going to make SMB3 come any sooner but is a good way to make sure fewer games in total get released. :( )

KingMike

AuthorMessage

Conellossus

397. Posted:

KingMike wrote:

You can try politely telling them you're annoyed that they continually delay releases between regions for months (remember how they delayed Wario Land 3 for 8 months), but they've proven they're pretty resistant to popular opinion.

No, actually, I think we need to go to Nintendo of America HQ, barge into the building using a battering ram, hold all workers hostage, and hold a knife to their throats while they release SMB3 for VC.

I like to play Nintendo games (for a living :P)
I support Wii U.
I love my brother.
I like Mario, Zelda, Metroid, Kirby, and Donkey Kong.

AuthorMessage

GuSilverFlame

398. Posted:

Conellossus wrote:

KingMike wrote:

No, actually, I think we need to go to Nintendo of America HQ, barge into the building using a battering ram, hold all workers hostage, and hold a knife to their throats while they release SMB3 for VC.

they're japanese if you do that even in the american HQ they'll activate their mobile suit squad and assassinate all the witnesses along with the attackers :p

Kirby 20th anniversary Remix
Kirby is coming to the 3DS!!!!!!!
my Backloggery
the Chit-Chat Crew!
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!
All the lights in the sky are stars
visit Nintendo Friends it's a cool place
Row Row, Fight the Power!

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

AuthorMessage

Unca_Lz

399. Posted:

Conellossus wrote:

KingMike wrote:

Even I don't find this funny at all considering all the death threats on the internet lately

My Retrologgery

AuthorMessage

GuSilverFlame

400. Posted:

DarkwingLz wrote:

Conellossus wrote:

KingMike wrote:

Even I don't find this funny at all considering all the death threats on the internet lately

death threats? what's happening?

Kirby 20th anniversary Remix
Kirby is coming to the 3DS!!!!!!!
my Backloggery
the Chit-Chat Crew!
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!
All the lights in the sky are stars
visit Nintendo Friends it's a cool place
Row Row, Fight the Power!

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF